• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ok so the very first airport trip is already giving complications. they arrived at 9:20 and texted me back and i said the ride would be there around 10, and at 10 when arrived they all the sudden arent answered their phones or anything!

if you are there wait outside, CHECK UR PHONE IF U GAVE ME UR NUMBER, and deal with waiting. we are doing you guys a favor, not visa versa, at the very least just be ready or check ur phones and give us communication

Lovage

Smash Hero
packing my bag and leaving in half an hour from california :)
can't wait to see everyone at the hotel and for the tourny of course

about the livestream, is there only gonna be one thing at a time? are they gonna be showing brawl pools while USA VS. EUROPE IS GOING ON????? i dun really care since i'll be there, but i feel bad for the other people. actually, no i don't,

"if you missed this tournament, you fuked up"

Mahie

Smash Lord
packing my bag and leaving in half an hour from california :)
can't wait to see everyone at the hotel and for the tourny of course

about the livestream, is there only gonna be one thing at a time? are they gonna be showing brawl pools while USA VS. EUROPE IS GOING ON????? i dun really care since i'll be there, but i feel bad for the other people. actually, no i don't,

"if you missed this tournament, you fuked up"
Think about us Europeans who can't come, we still want to see the crews...

Eval

Smash Journeyman
We just arrived at the Orlando Airport. We should be leaving to maryland in about almost 3 hours ****!!! Cant wait to be at the hotel.... 6 more hours...... :/

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Swift you should make a pit stop by my house and play me since I barely got any practice for this. NY is leaving later tonight, but expect us to still be late for the tournament somehow

We just arrived at the Orlando Airport. We should be leaving to maryland in about almost 3 hours ****!!! Cant wait to be at the hotel.... 6 more hours...... :/
Good Luck to all my PR smashers! My head is gonna asploed soon from all the hype!!!!!!

Dr_Strangelove

Smash Journeyman
There's no way I'm gonna be watching brawl pools instead of melee crews.

Are there any body-builder melee players going? If so, sort that **** out and get livestream for melee crews instead. Brawlers might not argue with you.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Also, about livestream

It will be up to Plank/VGBootcamp on what gets streamed. I doubt melee pools will be streamed, there are people who actually want to watch brawl, whether you do or not.

If you don't like it, get over yourselves please. There is a lot to do this weekend and we'll be bringing you as much as possible.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Also, about livestream

It will be up to Plank/VGBootcamp on what gets streamed. I doubt melee pools will be streamed, there are people who actually want to watch brawl, whether you do or not.

If you don't like it, get over yourselves please. There is a lot to do this weekend and we'll be bringing you as much as possible.
im sure melee pools will be streamed because there are gonna be some insane pools after round 1 :O

Can't they just take advantage of Brawl's replay system and record Brawl Crews with Infinite Replays? When a crew battle is finished, they can just update that to Twitter or via forum post or something, and we can wait until later to see the video.

That way Melee can be streamed, since it's that day's main event. Hopefully Melee can be capture carded (Epic verb usage xD)

The only problem might be Day 2, but I think we need to see how Day 1 runs before we plan for Day 2.

Day 3 they should stream Brawl, since it's the main event of the day.

IDK just stream something.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Seriously, ppl need to not complain about Brawl crews being streamed over Melee pools

even brawl+ needs a bit of the limelight

tekkie

Smash Master
i'm sure they won't be streaming regular matches because everyone will fight over the spot. maybe reserved for friendlies and money matches or something.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
nah its not that its the bandwith they wanna use so you guys can see it Sooooooo perfectly well and in HD that makes it like that for peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom