• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i don't get why people are making fun of ken

the most successful smasher ever (maybe?) moves on and finds success somewhere else in his life

good for him! i think everyone else is just jealous

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I doubt Kage beating Adam's marth.
So I really hope Adam will be accepting the MM and hope it can be recorded on tape. (plz put a special request for it)
I beat any Marth! You just say that because you hate, scrub. =)

Edit: Never doubt the warrior because if you do then you'll get auto-crushed.

Dr_Strangelove

Smash Journeyman
i don't get why people are making fun of ken

the most successful smasher ever (maybe?) moves on and finds success somewhere else in his life

good for him! i think everyone else is just jealous
He is unquestionably the most successful smasher so far, and yeah, he is a pretty big success.

...But just look at that picture, and tell me that you sincerely believe that it doesn't look funny.
I mean, come on. Look deep within yourself and find that funnybone, don't make me force it out with more hilarious observations. D:<

Divinokage

Smash Legend
1) He's a respected player.
2) Adam's ****** you :)
What kind of scrubby Ganons does he play against? lol.

1) You saying I'm not a respected player? lol.
2) Do you not understand the power I possess?
3) Again, your surety will be your downfall.. you can't control who wins and who loses.. however I can control my practice and I will do my best to kick his ***. =)
4) ^ GSP says the same thing and he rocks. He's the ideal fighter just like I want to be the ideal smasher. Set the example!

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
What kind of scrubby Ganons does he play against? lol.

1) You saying I'm not a respected player? lol.
2) Do you not understand the power I possess?
3) Again, your surety will be your downfall.. you can't control who wins and who loses.. however I can control my practice and I will do my best to kick his ***. =)
4) ^ GSP says the same thing and he rocks. He's the ideal fighter just like I want to be the ideal smasher. Set the example!
1) Lol no, you said he was a scrub.
2) Skill > Power
3) I'm not sure at all lol, I just like you doing this/hype. It will definitely be close.
4) Screw GSP (not really though)

<3 kage

Edit: @Chain-Ace: this is adam http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAtdk3CEkGk

Divinokage

Smash Legend
1) Lol no, you said he was a scrub.
2) Skill > Power
3) I'm not sure at all lol, I just like you doing this/hype. It will definitely be close.
4) Screw GSP (not really though)

<3 kage

Edit: @Chain-Ace: this is adam http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAtdk3CEkGk
1) I'm kidding most of the time, just like being epic. =P
2) Love > Skill lol.
3) If he takes Sheik, it's gonna be hard for sure but Marth, i know I have a better chance. Matchup wise and experience in that matchup.
4) Well.. I'm easy target. =P

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well, it's good you're confident.
Lol not really in reality, I doubt myself a lot. Like will I be able to perform the way I want to? Did I practice enough? Things like that. I don't mind about like will Kage lose to a random? I don't give a **** about that or what other people think of me. When I fight then I'm going to fight the guy in front of me one by one that's it, I'm not too worried.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Lol not really in reality, I doubt myself a lot. Like will I be able to perform the way I want to? Did I practice enough? Things like that. I don't mind about like will Kage lose to a random? I don't give a **** about that or what other people think of me. When I fight then I'm going to fight the guy in front of me one by one that's it, I'm not too worried.
Who cares about the way you want to, as long as you win right? (Only in this situation, because it's obvious that's not always your goal).

Dr_Strangelove

Smash Journeyman
Adam won't use Marth. Hes not dumb.

But if he does play, he'll **** you, Kage.
eeeeh, I'm not that sure. Even in ****ty matchups people do well.
fox is supposed to **** jiggs, and that doesn't stop mango and hungrybox from ****ing everyone up.

we'll just have to see, I can't wait!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Who cares about the way you want to, as long as you win right? (Only in this situation, because it's obvious that's not always your goal).
I don't care, I just play for the love of the game. Win or lose, I love it either way.

Adam won't use Marth. Hes not dumb.

But if he does play, he'll **** you, Kage.
Blabla, trashtalk.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Ya and you are talking non-sense right now. You keep talking about people's mistakes at TOP level. Are you ever gonna reach that place? Probably not, since all you do is sit on your couch and point fingers.
Juan and I are extremely good friends. I poke at him all the time about it.

Don't get butt hurt because I was busting your chops, Roustane. I have nothing against you.

Tink

Smash Hero
rofll...i cant wait to hear "kage took out armada this time".......it will makee my day when i get to go back and quote all this **** talking =).

Hax

Smash Champion
this is a horrible offer, i hope ur not wondering why someone is not driving u
are you stupid..? that is what 99% of people are paying. public transport is $35 roundtrip; how much do you expect me to offer?

i don't have a ride because i'm dumb and didn't look for one until now

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
I really hate it when people refer to playing their opponents in smash (or any video game) as "fighting".

No. You aren't fighting them. It is nowhere close to a "fight", in terms of connotation. You are "playing" your opponent.

strawhats

Smash Master
I really hate it when people refer to playing their opponents in smash (or any video game) as "fighting".

No. You aren't fighting them. It is nowhere close to a "fight", in terms of connotation. You are "playing" your opponent.
Then you'll hate it when people refer to themselves and other smashers as "fighters"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom