• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
raaaape i get to annihilate VBM in TWO games now
Great for you Lovage, you can't compete with me in Melee but you actually stand a chance in 64. You can comfort yourself later saying ''At least he didn't **** me in Smash 64''

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Dutches are fluent in english, so is ajp, spanish and stelzig I believe. =)
Not exactly.
The Dutch can speak an excellent english, if you have a problem to communicate with them... then you really wanted to be misunderstood :laugh:
As for the Scandinavians, well, the Swedes have good english, safe for Armada. He's still good enough to have a basic conversation (and I'm pretty sure his english improved a lot since Genesis !)
From what I remember from TSL4, Stelzig's english is really good as well, and I think Jonas' too (but I'm not sure about him).
And the Spaniards... well, Strawhat Dahean's good, but Over… he improved but still, you'll have trouble in order to talk to him unless you speak Spanish.

raaaape i get to annihilate VBM in TWO games now
:laugh:

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
super ihop madness?

i like this idea.

hi, slhoka! i haven't kept up with this thread, but are you coming to p4? i'd be nice to put a face to the name :colorful:

Samochan

Smash Master
Not exactly.
The Dutch can speak an excellent english, if you have a problem to communicate with them... then you really wanted to be misunderstood :laugh:
As for the Scandinavians, well, the Swedes have good english, safe for Armada. He's still good enough to have a basic conversation (and I'm pretty sure his english improved a lot since Genesis !)
From what I remember from TSL4, Stelzig's english is really good as well, and I think Jonas' too (but I'm not sure about him).
And the Spaniards... well, Strawhat Dahean's good, but Over… he improved but still, you'll have trouble in order to talk to him unless you speak Spanish.
Oh yea over. But strawy and aniolas (and dutches) will help over and armada, so not too much problems this time I hope. :3

**** I'd love to play those stadium mini-games again. >_> Lickitung go-round was awesome.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
hi, slhoka! i haven't kept up with this thread, but are you coming to p4? i'd be nice to put a face to the name :colorful:
Sadly, no =(
I got screwed by my exams and school projects, they end on Friday. That's kinda dumb, cause I've haven't got anything the week after, and had they finish one or 2 days earlier, I would have come at Pound =/

Oh well. I'll be back in the US as soon as I can ;)

Edit :
maybe, but our sheiks will gay him to hell and back :D
Well... let's say Adam knows his **** when it comes to Sheik :p

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
lol @ Sumochan! Sumochan it is from now on! =D

Btw, Armada will be winning this ****!

Dr_Strangelove

Smash Journeyman
I could have sworn it was lagging every time people started spamming, but then again I've never looked into technical aspects of it, so the chances are I'm very very wrong. xD

I really can't wait to see what strawhat + over and adam + amsah in teams, don't think I've ever seen an American puff/sheik team before.

strawhats

Smash Master
Id like to see m2k and Adam marth ditto.

But m2k never loses those so...meh

wHAT WOULD BE MORE INTERESTING ARE THESE MMs:

M2K/Amsah (sheik dittos, fox dittos, and/or marth vs. sheik/fox)

M2k vs. Zgetto (marth/fox, fox dittos)

M2k and Strawhat Dahean (marth dittz but m2k is broken in that matchup so yeah)

SS/Darkrain vs. Amsah (falcon /sheik)

M2k vs. SS (marth vs. falcon)

no need to beg for Darkrain vs. SS

the falcon only tourney should take care of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom