• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pockyD

Smash Legend
are you stupid..? that is what 99% of people are paying. public transport is $35 roundtrip; how much do you expect me to offer?

i don't have a ride because i'm dumb and didn't look for one until now
well typically you could expect to pay around as much as public transit since it's more convenient (and hopefully more fun) for you

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I really hate it when people refer to playing their opponents in smash (or any video game) as "fighting".

No. You aren't fighting them. It is nowhere close to a "fight", in terms of connotation. You are "playing" your opponent.
Lol, way to be picky. Fail boat.

I actually also want to be a real fighter some day soon. =P

LLDL

Smash Hero
I really hate it when people refer to playing their opponents in smash (or any video game) as "fighting".

No. You aren't fighting them. It is nowhere close to a "fight", in terms of connotation. You are "playing" your opponent.
after each match, I say okay who i gotta "fight" next?

Kasht

Smash Cadet
I'll team with Jadde in beer-pong, we're gonna **** you all up! ;)
I do not play Smash at all, but I will sure **** you in beer-pong! I am going to Pound 4 with 20 guys from PR, and would like to join your beer-pong competition if it happens. Just let me know! :D

Kasht

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Hey Poltergust, aren't you that Brawl Yoshi that complained about how you didn't get enough recognition as a top Yoshi since Green Ace was so much better than yo back when he played?
Uh... I guess. I don't complain about it anymore; it doesn't do me much good. I just go to tournaments and prove myself.

:069:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom