• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
ran out of tourney winnings money + family isn't in a good financial situation = im not going (unless someone wants to help out ^_^)

sorry guys! good luck 2 my home boiz!

strawhats

Smash Master
lol Colin your sig is WIN

Just for that someone help this guy out... you deserve to be there to haave your shot against armada.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
ran out of tourney winnings money + family isn't in a good financial situation = im not going (unless someone wants to help out ^_^)

sorry guys! good luck 2 my home boiz!
Awwww man! That sucks bro.

If anyone is interested, I'd chip in/pay half/something to help get Col Bol to this.

S l o X

Smash Champion
:D i is wearin some nike boots now dc where you @@@
bx ny where you @@@@@

still havent left for bx D:

& that sucks twist. D: im not 100% going because financial shxt but just the thought is :DDDDD <333 and stuff. sounds like youd **** me tho D: consideirng you been playing 6x longer than me xd

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I know almost 10 people alone from PA that haven't signed up yet that are tonight for Brawl. I think it'll break 200.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
ETWIST51294 you should holla at that girl Angel. She just said she's free. And you're a cool dude. I'll vouch for that any day of the week :)

**** Colin, I wanted to see you again :(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well, why those boys play... wanna let a real man take ya out?

<inb4showmeone>
Try it and that be the last day you pee standing up.

Whateva *****. u juss madd cuz us DC n1ggas go wayy harder than u NY n1ggas.

U wont kno what to do if you see dem 993s and nike boots dancin to gogo.
Dogs, DC can't beat NY. We got harlem, spanish harlem even. get some of them gwala gwala n1ggas on yall.Then we got brooklyn. Flatbush homie. Bronx even go hard dogs. We got brooklyn alone just to get at DC, don't even need the rest of NY.

Kick rocks with that **** dogs. ya some new borns out here. need to step ya game up. ya aint ready for us. Keep talking that **** and hitting on my girl and watch wat is gonna happen to you. N1ggas don't know about me out here. I'm a surdified beast homie. wat up. Ask about me dogs.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
ETWIST51294 you should holla at that girl Angel. She just said she's free. And you're a cool dude. I'll vouch for that any day of the week :)

**** Colin, I wanted to see you again :(
LOL. Everyone is gonna want me after I place top 10 at this. ;DDD both games, promise.
Try it and that be the last day you pee standing up.

Dogs, DC can't beat NY. We got harlem, spanish harlem even. get some of them gwala gwala n1ggas on yall.Then we got brooklyn. Flatbush homie. Bronx even go hard dogs. We got brooklyn alone just to get at DC, don't even need the rest of NY.

Kick rocks with that **** dogs. ya some new borns out here. need to step ya game up. ya aint ready for us. Keep talking that **** and hitting on my girl and watch wat is gonna happen to you. N1ggas don't know about me out here. I'm a surdified beast homie. wat up. Ask about me dogs.
LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom