• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
ETWIST51294 you should holla at that girl Angel. She just said she's free. And you're a cool dude. I'll vouch for that any day of the week :)
**** yea.
Dogs, DC can't beat NY. We got harlem, spanish harlem even. get some of them gwala gwala n1ggas on yall.Then we got brooklyn. Flatbush homie. Bronx even go hard dogs. We got brooklyn alone just to get at DC, don't even need the rest of NY.

Kick rocks with that **** dogs. ya some new borns out here. need to step ya game up. ya aint ready for us. Keep talking that **** and hitting on my girl and watch wat is gonna happen to you. N1ggas don't know about me out here. I'm a surdified beast homie. wat up. Ask about me dogs.
wuutttt *****?!?

Nah whateva *****. Get dem cruddy *** B-more n1ggas on u too yung. Look at dem n1ggas wrong theyll throw yo *** in a wearhouse somewhere. U seen da wire? Real go hard **** rightt there mah *****

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
**** yea.

wuutttt *****?!?

Nah whateva *****. Get dem cruddy *** B-more n1ggas on u too yung. Look at dem n1ggas wrong theyll throw yo *** in a wearhouse somewhere. U seen da wire? Real go hard **** rightt there mah *****

*****, you get yur **** rocked just for saying thank you out her. **** you coming from with da? Dogs, don't even look mah way. Don't even breath in the same direction mah breath

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Hey n1ggas im dark pch. And your probably asking why it is it that am i doing this. n1ggas taking my brth because its my ggirl. This is spanish harlem. were u at *****. I leik to act tough on SWF so i can intimidate people. Do you see how many posts i have. Its more than than you'res.

Your a dumb person. Their is no way you'will beat me in brawl. My crew is showing to pound 4 and there really good. there goinna come and win agianst all these fake *** n1ggas.

dont be fronting on my PEACH son

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
stfu with this gangsta stuff it stopped beign funny 50 posts ago.
.............go eat a ****, *****
*****, you get yur **** rocked just for saying thank you out her. **** you coming from with da? Dogs, don't even look mah way. Don't even breath in the same direction mah breath
wateva *****, i'm done wit dis **** and i'm still gonna get at a$$!

GET AT ME DAWG!!!

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
dark pch.... are you returning to brawl t play? or to fight with people O.o
words are words, calm down... or your seriously going to let SOMEONE ELSE ruin what should be an unforgettable weekend

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
woah woah

hes puerto rican, take it easy.

if theres one thing you should be afraid of, its a puerto rican from ny

chill out kids

etwits son your like 15

kids from pc would eat you alive, and nyc is like 50times worse then pc loololol

you guys are funny

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Husband and Wife are showing? It hasn't been too long since I've heard of wife entering tournaments, but husband? Some sick doubles action about to happen.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
oh, then my bad... so much for trying to play counselor >.<
in that case... angel, we should totally get something to eat when melee finishes ;) j/k
but i will mm you... no j/k a i'll mm almost anyone else also

Divinokage

Smash Legend
When it comes down to it, actions speak louder than words, like they always say. People are gonna get ****ed up with their unrealistic dreams. =P

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ive been playing with husband and wife in teams the past few weeks

they are both good still and have great teamwork as always

the next time i get marth dthrown into a peach tippered usmash, ima punch a baby

Col Bol

Smash Champion
I guess I can pay for him now, and then when I see you next weekend in SC you could give me whatever you wanted to donate?

@colbol: is it okay if I pay for you?
hahaha wow that would be really nice of you. well basically S+D and plane ticket come out to $200, and i have $75 (from xmas ^_^) so if you want to pay for S+D im sure my parents would pay the remaining $75 (and if not you can just get a refund haha)

sup to you man, let me know i guess haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom