• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Wait a sec, Kiwii and Btree didn't enter singles... ONLY DOUBLES

THE RECORD HASNT BEEN REACHED YET FOR SINGLES AAAAAA

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
twenttwo you can use the 3rd option to register for doubles only.

just leave a note with it telling me

but i thought u regd alrdy

Hyro

Smash Lord
I'm really eager for this one because I really think people will be thrown off a lot by my new metagame with ZSS. I'm willing to MM anyone and everyone here. Name your price :p.

Yeah I'm being cocky for once, but I don't mean it like I'm going to win or anything....I could though ^_^
TL vs. ZSS $5 yeeeeeeeeeeeea

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
I'll register before 12 when Trail texts me back and has an open seat hopefully!

Too much hype not to

and you all thought that it wouldn't top genesis!

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
I'll admit I was doubtful it would cross 300, but that'll definitely happen. I just registered, so WV is representing at the biggest Melee tournament ever. GET HYPED.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I'm really eager for this one because I really think people will be thrown off a lot by my new metagame with ZSS. I'm willing to MM anyone and everyone here. Name your price :p.

Yeah I'm being cocky for once, but I don't mean it like I'm going to win or anything....I could though ^_^
I wanna watch your ZSS... I also play ZSS a secondary and use her from time to time... So I wanna learn as much as I can from you... so hopefully you can provide me with a few useful tips if you have any...the what to dos and what not to dos...thanks...

Hyro

Smash Lord
I wanna watch your ZSS... I also play ZSS a secondary and use her from time to time... So I wanna learn as much as I can from you... so hopefully you can provide me with a few useful tips if you have any...the what to dos and what not to dos...thanks...
we gotta play at pound

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
@ Ally & Lady Legion

I am trying to organize a beer-pong set-up and such in the hotels. 2-4$ per team. Winner stays on the table, collects the loser's cash. New challenging team comes up, both teams (winner and challenger) pay their 2-4$, etc etc. Try to find me at the tourney if you are interested, im roomin' with Toasty. Or, just ask around.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
alright Lets keep track of people who are trying to get colbol there:
Me: $20
TRC: ???
PP: ??
HBK: ??
Someone who i cant remember off the top of my head who inspired me to do this too: $20

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
@ Ally & Lady Legion

I am trying to organize a beer-pong set-up and such in the hotels. 2-4$ per team. Winner stays on the table, collects the loser's cash. New challenging team comes up, both teams (winner and challenger) pay their 2-4$, etc etc. Try to find me at the tourney if you are interested, im roomin' with Toasty. Or, just ask around.
I'm getting in on this

I

JPOBS

Smash Hero
@ Ally & Lady Legion

me and my boy sauc3 would WRECK

also, Taking all Flip Cup doubles MM's.
where u at?

Hyro

Smash Lord
@ Ally & Lady Legion

Proooo.

Alright epic beer pong story. Me and Lee/M were teaming. We had 1 cup left, they had 5. I was playing TERRIBLE. Lee shot, made it in one of their cups and it tipped over and some beer spilt on the carpet. They flipped the cup back up, bent down to clean up the beer. I was like... "if I make it in that same cup...do we win??"...everyone gave that drunk look around and was like...well...well yeah...shot it, went it and it got loud as hell lmao. it was hyyype

but yeah i'm down. So I need to find JCaeser for the brawl+, Dullrazor for the beer pong....who do I go to for Poker???

hungerrrrr MM!!!11

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
I'm getting in on this

I
K. Gotcha. I've got a list started of people who want in. I'll contact you all through PMs as things get closer as a reminder...

me and my boy sauc3 would WRECK

also, Taking all Flip Cup doubles MM's.
where u at?
Proooo.

but yeah i'm down. So I need to find JCaeser for the brawl+, Dullrazor for the beer pong....who do I go to for Poker???

hungerrrrr MM!!!11
Come find me, ask around... if nothing else, find JCaesar as Im rooming with him so you can kill two birds with one stone.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
snes pools were so fun.

"dont get spiked chibo"
*spiked*

"chibo i told you not to get spiked"
*spiked"
that was hilarious lol

---

also i am definitely down for some beer pong. like u have no idea
me and pakman will have to run the table lol. too bad gotm isnt coming. scar better be here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom