• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rhan

Smash Hero
Death Note is the shiiiiiiit!

Light is the G'est anime character ever. Without a doubt. **** Kenshin and all them.

It's all about that manipulator Light Yagami!

IHSB: Let's not get this thread closed too.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Wow plank boy this tourney right here is gonna be amazing!! I absolutely cannot wait. I can say for myself that i havent pre reg yet and i think alot of folks haven't

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Pbj talk can end now, ha. it's settled.

btw if people are wondering what vg boot camp are doing for this they are

1. providing the only livestream
2. providing 30+ tvs
3. providing catering for sale
4. providing t-shirts for sale
5. helping run tourney
6. etc etc

they will post with specific details in the next few days.

help these guys get bigger and go to their events! I'm helping them get their foot in the door and you all can see what they do a little bit at *pound*

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wow, thats quite a lot in addition to everything else here. pretty good deal if you ask me.

also plank, how does the whole melee + brawl thing work? i never saw a new option pop up on the website.

You said it would just be $25 for S+D of the second game right? Any chance I could just sign up for Brawl S+D and Melee S? It's too late to find a Melee teammate that I'm familiar with.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I'd prefer if you just did s+d, just so i can only make one option and keep things more organized, if thats okay with you. if not i can just give u $10 back at the venue.

btw later tonight im making a teammate thread for people to find teammates. for now tho i have to xmas shop, GRRR.

chibo ill make the option tonight too, when i make that thread <3

Handorin

Smash Hero
Don't we get $10 back if we register for Melee S+D? I thought I remember seeing something about that and venue fee was doubled or something.

There's 263 pages of stuff to sort through, and the first post is never updated. =P

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol poor PB&J. He pretty much has to like...leave the community now after all the talk.

Dekar173

Justice Man
He won winterfest lol. I'm pretty sure he's been in the hyperbolic time chamber, getting his **** ready to murk pound 4.

Taking showers, getting all that sand off of his person. He's probably a new man today!

JPOBS

Smash Hero
I haven't seen him talk or anything.. what's really happening behind the scenes? lol.

He did go to winterfest though, how was he?
he's practicing in his room, and when he resurfaces his puff will have evolved into a wigglytuff and we'll all know whats up.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Finally registered. Spectator son, I can't afford to enter after hotel costs and stuff... And if I do come up with the money, it goes to my MM with Umbreon I promised and not to entry.

Hope I can break this new controller in by the time this goes down. Look forward to seeing everyone **** and talkin' massive **** in crews.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
he's practicing in his room, and when he resurfaces his puff will have evolved into a wigglytuff and we'll all know whats up.
What if I become an Angel instead? lol. Or maybe like Conqueror, or Warlord!

Noobking, both wont be at Pound 4, unless Im wrong and they do go? What's the point in hyping players that arent gonna come? lol.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
What if I become an Angel instead? lol. Or maybe like Conqueror, or Warlord!

Noobking, both wont be at Pound 4, unless Im wrong and they do go? What's the point in hyping players that arent gonna come? lol.
Awwwww... ur right. :(

lol, naw I was just spamming. I'm probably not coming either. It's too bad :(

EDIT: Just win for me.

rhan

Smash Hero
Finally registered. Spectator son, I can't afford to enter after hotel costs and stuff... And if I do come up with the money, it goes to my MM with Umbreon I promised and not to entry.

Hope I can break this new controller in by the time this goes down. Look forward to seeing everyone **** and talkin' massive **** in crews.
**** just got real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom