• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Haha Mike, Remen has a Saber Lily avatar. **** the Emiya circlejerk.

Zouken is disgusting. D:

<3 Death Note btw

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I've never met anyone who saw Death Note that didn't like it :) It & Code Geass = 2 best animated works I've ever seen. I never saw the F/SN anime though I read the vn...great story.

I'm due for an avatar change, I might go for dark sakura...

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I've never met anyone who saw Death Note that didn't like it :) It & Code Geass = 2 best animated works I've ever seen. I never saw the F/SN anime though I read the vn...great story.
+ reputation Stingers!

it's cool Remen, I'm all about Caster + Archer

But saber is always Awesome *brofist*

LOL @ us spamming the pound thread with this xD

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I like the part in Code Geass where they realized they had to make an ending at some point and had no idea how to do it, so they smoked a lot of weed and hoped everyone watching would do the same.
AKA the entire second season.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Pound 2 had 201 entrants total

Pound 3 had 224

I am expecting 250 for 4, so where are our 90 stranglers?

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Somewhat on topic:

Smash as a international sport:

If friendlies are scrims, local smashfests/tourneys are exhibitions, statewides are the season, regionals are like the final four/super bowl, then are international/major events like Pound or 06-07 MLG the olympics?

And speaking of this, who do you think is the major representative of each region?

IMO Isai in Pound 4 seems like Michael Phelps in London '12; Everyone's psyched that he's participating but they're also worried about what'll happen based on what has happened.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
dude, theyre waiting til the last minute to register. TRUST ME

md/va hasnt even registered yet, and we are like 80 people LOL

and ive asked tons and tons of peeps who havent registered yet, and theyre all just being lazy.

we will hit 350 VERY easily, and probably up to 450 or so is where im guessing the total will be. although i always estimate and then come last day of signups get faceraped and its even more people

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Now that its part of the circuit, are those other fighters going to be hosted here as well? Just curious.

And yea none of NY has really registered for Pound as far as I know, G$'s car, WK's car and those who are planning to bus down to the tourny. And G$'s car has free housing cuz he has family down here...mad clutch just like at Pound 3

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Ahh sweet VGBootcamp is in on this, hopefully they're legit.

HBK said:
Now that its part of the circuit, are those other fighters going to be hosted here as well? Just curious.
Oh yeah, I'd like an answer to this too >.<

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
if the VGbootcamp is really good, i bet everyone will be going to their tourney in feburary instead of that other one.

that was a smart move

stingers

Smash Obsessed
nahh i think the indianapolis tourney is just kinda screwed...it won't be huge anyways. i just hope the big wigs in the company don't want to drop smash after the disappointing turnout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom