• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I haven't been working on my Mario because Twitch won't let me LOL.

I still work on my Falco more.

Kage, <3 you but I can't let you upset me. =p

Hbox needs to stop getting better haha. XD

Oh yeah, I mostly work on Falco these days, but I went all-Falcon at the last tournament I was at for NES N00b.
Not if you get upseted by other players first! OHH =P

Oh wait that can happen to me too, ****.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Plank: What do you think will be left of melee singles on Sunday? Like top 32? I ask because I have to catch a bus at 4:30 PM on Sunday to go back to school, so I'd like to know what I'd possibly be missing. Thanks!
most likely one pool of each and the brackets. ideally id love it to be brackets only, but saturday IS the first day and things tend to come up.

4:30 should be fine tho, we should be working through the brackets then

Plank: I just made my reservation at the Fairfield but I have a minor issue. I asked about the complimentary shuttle service but they said they dont provide any...

This is from the link on the first post:

I have a group of 20 people getting to BWI and we need to somehow get from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the airport.

Can you please advise?

Thanks.
Kasht
i have a team providing rides from airport to the hotel. some people may have to stay at the airport a bit while we make trips, but we will get u taken care of.

the shuttle service goes from the hotel to the venue only, and in 2 hour blocks.

No matter what i do on the hotel page I keep getting this error.

"Group Rate Not Available For Requested Dates

Please click the “Return to Previous Screen” button, alter the stay information and retry your search."

It comes up when i try and get a room from the 16-18 or 15-19th...

has anyone else had this problem? i dont know. if all else fails call, they can do it over the phone too...

tw1n

Smash Champion
Not if you get upseted by other players first! OHH =P

Oh wait that can happen to me too, ****.
The only one who will upset you here Kage is me!! <.< >.> <.<

So for the rides from the airport to the hotel, how will that be planned. Is it just gonna be everyone has to wait in one area in a line or do we need to make te reservations to get picked up now?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
one king size bed also has a pull out sofa bed. that means the queen sized beds are reserved already by people more prompt ;-)

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
you know what i noticed

64 matches are quicker than brawl matches and it has 5 stock instead of three O.O

not bashing or anything obv

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
we'll see if rei has room Loool xD

cause i know most of us wont be in the room most of the time lol:chuckle:
gotta ask rei though

he goes by reioumu

Oh thank you very much x33 Hopefully he can house me

I've never seen a girl play competitive Brawl..
I used to do Brawl doubles with my friend and we got second. But I got bored of the game so I stopped

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I went back to melee after playing brawl for several months because I forget my wii at a friends but melee was at home. Played it with my twin and some friends and remembered how fast it was.

Never looked back

(nothing against brawl)

Seeing girls play smash is always awesome haha
:link:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
spain just IM'd me, they're 90% confirmed still. hadn't heard from them for a while so thats tight!

can ANYONE from MD/VA house people? or are u all just lazy and horrible people?

i am doing my best to help find housing but its hard.

the 3-4 days before the tourney all the euros are coming in, can anyone help spain/a few others? i am already housing SO ****ing many people along with running the whole tourney, im pretty much at capacity of stress. lol

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
My wii broke and I started playing melee even more than I used too.

I always didn't like brawl tho, I stop liking it after a week. I still played it because I sucked at melee.

NisP

Smash Journeyman
I went back to melee after playing brawl for several months because I forget my wii at a friends but melee was at home. Played it with my twin and some friends and remembered how fast it was.

Never looked back

(nothing against brawl)

Seeing girls play smash is always awesome haha
:link:
Why thank you ;3

Seeing other girls for me, makes me want to be more competitive and be the best girl smasher in the country xD

(not gonna happen)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I remember being fully motivated to get back into Melee when I went to the November 08 ECRC at C3 and I ended playing Melee friendlies most of the night with Crismas, Kirbstir, and Nacker...ah...good times =D
is this the big secret? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom