• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobos

Smash Master
hey brawl is up to like 70 and lots of other people are registering

ATTENTION BRAWL PLAYERS COMING (mainly):

ive got a person wiling to bring like 15 GC's but dont have melee discs. anyone bringing their wiis for brawl mind loaning me just their old dusty melee discs?
I sold my old melee rusty disc like 2 years ago :laugh:.....I sold all my GC games.....F that system

Lobos

Smash Master
mostly all the wiis are good for are playing melee on them :) or getting free games.
I disagree.....selling melee was great because it got me GH3 at even cheaper price :laugh:

In any case my nephew deleted all my melee data and I said " F this I'm not doing this again".......btw the wii sucks....PS3 ALL THE WAY.....nintendo is a thing of the past

earthadept

Smash Lord
dude yes, that would be dominant.
What kinda skill level are we talking here? lol. Like are you a pro? I used to be a lot better when I played... my crowning achievements were 5 stars on all the dragonforce songs. I was always pissed I couldn't 5 star ****ing the devil went down to georgia!:mad:

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
nah hes whack in every other game besides those

i think he just memorized the songs or something

is beatmania a PC game?

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
What kinda skill level are we talking here? lol. Like are you a pro? I used to be a lot better when I played... my crowning achievements were 5 stars on all the dragonforce songs. I was always pissed I couldn't 5 star ****ing the devil went down to georgia!:mad:
I think I'm pretty good, I had it on the wii, but I made sure to play TDWDTG everytime I played it somewhere else, so I was able to 5-star it (around 600k), and I got a little over 700k on TTFAF, but that's not really my strong point. I haven't played for a while, but I'm always down for some GH playing. Mainly 2 and 3, though.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
OH MY GOD I NEED TO REGISTER FOR POUND 4

and i need to hotel with people who are cool/will drink/is a girl

what are my options

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
"DrPP is preparing that falco of fame,
Hbox isn't worried, the rematch outcome will be the same!"

Dang it lol. XD
It's only because Hbox is cool as hell and I have yet to meet you (although I hear good things :D)

And Stingers I know the rhyme was bad lol, it was 3 in the morning and I was tired. Who cares!? :p

/johns

DDR and stepmania >>>> GH.

I'm guessing it wont be long until rockband says they want backup dancers for songs and they throw in a dance pad to one up GH lol

:link:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom