• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Can I call a judge over if my opponent stinks? Festering vile smashers completely eff up my play.. I think Plank should have the right to DQ rank smelling players..

*PRiDE'S Tournament Request/Should be Rule

If you (the majority of unwashed smashers) think you can go more than a day and a half without showering.. You can't. You aren't 5 years old anymore. If you think you don't smell after not showering for two days sweating on your besmirched ***, you do. You are just so used to your fetid aroma that you discharge that you can't distinguish the smell of cleanliness from the air contaminating odor that you emanate. Please. For the love of all that is good in the world... For your own dignity.... So people don't secretly call you a smelly sac of ****, SHOWER BEFORE EACH TOURNAMENT DAY. You might just make a friend.
Just to make sure, you know that joke about me not showering is simply a joke, right?

:069:

Shroomed

Smash Master
You don't like me? Too bad, I kind of like you. I just wish you were more consistent. I think HWM is a better doc than you are so I think I'd rather MM you and not him. And I'm not a troll.

I am a part of the community. However people would probably agree with you, because a) they don't like me and b) I use an alias when I attend tournaments. I'll enter as Virusbluemage at Pound 4 though. I'm looking forward to meeting most of you.
deal, HOW MUCH?

although, i do agree brandon is better than me for right now

but that wont stay that way too long

and thanks for saying you like me, i still really dislike you tho

ur such a *****

DJMirror

Smash Master
we should def MM cuz i really dont like you and would have no problem taking your money

but i do have to admit, u know what to say to get responses mr. troll

and you are in no way shape or form part of the smash community, and i doubt anyone thinks otherwise

sadly you are part of this forum tho....
GET EM SHROOMED!

Shroomed we live in the same area (I live in san jose but i go to school in so cal) when will we hang out? Julian told me that ya the homie <3

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Virusbluemage - MM?

Please accept.

There will be broken shields, extenda grapples, and missiles everywhere.
Hey Chibo you do the see the post right above where Shroomed flames me right? Despite the fact that I had not baited him at all.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I hope so. I am certain it's within my ability to do it, but I'm not sure I'll be able to pull it off. We'll just have to see.
I predict you won't make it to the bracket let alone Round 3. Even great players are left in the dust even at Round 1 sometimes or Round 2. Like I even saw DJ Combo Pound 3, lose at Round 1, that was crazy.

So ya good luck..

Edit: My top 5 region prediction would be like...

1. American
2. American
3. European
4. European
5. Canadian
5. American

Maybe something like that? I don't know we'll see lol. Orr...

1. Kage. YES!! I got this! lol.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Hey Chibo you do the see the post right above where Shroomed flames me right? Despite the fact that I had not baited him at all.
Hey Virusbluemage you do the see the part where it says I'm a Moderator and not a Super Moderator or Administrator right? I can only infract people who cause trouble in Melee Videos.

And you did bait him. I'm sure one way or another you have baited every single user on Smashboards.

Please accept my MM :)

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
I predict you won't make it to the bracket let alone Round 3. Even great players are left in the dust even at Round 1 sometimes or Round 2. Like I even saw DJ Combo Pound 3, lose at Round 1, that was crazy.

So ya good luck..

Edit: My top 5 region prediction would be like...

1. American
2. American
3. European
4. European
5. Canadian
5. American

Maybe something like that? I don't know we'll see lol. Orr...

1. Kage. YES!! I got this! lol.
Well your predictions are wrong. And DJ Combo isn't a great player, I would have been shocked if he made it out of round 2 pools.

I predict it will be

1) American
2) European
3) American
4) American
5) American
5) Caribbean

Shroomed

Smash Master
why are you ignoring the MM's Virusbluemage?

chibo says he wants to MM you and i asked how much do you wanna give me?

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
why are you ignoring the MM's Virusbluemage?

chibo says he wants to MM you and i asked how much do you wanna give me?
I didn't even know Chibosempai played melee, hence if he is such an unknown I don't see the point in playing him. And you misunderstood my post. I want to play HMW and not you.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I didn't even know Chibosempai played melee, hence if he is such an unknown I don't see the point in playing him. And you misunderstood my post. I want to play HMW and not you.
Your predictions are just as wrong as mine. You seem to want a lot of things.. what if no one wants to play you? Ever think of that? What would be the point of you coming then? You'll just be in your dark corner and QQing forever because you went to a worldwide tournament but no one wants to play you, gg.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Word! Don't sleep on that man VBM! He'll def 4 stock you with his Roy on Brinstar if you do!!!!!

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Your predictions are just as wrong as mine. You seem to want a lot of things.. what if no one wants to play you? Ever think of that? What would be the point of you coming then? You'll just be in your dark corner and QQing forever because you went to a worldwide tournament but no one wants to play you, gg.
I don't mean to sound arrogant but there is no way people won't want to play me, the mere thought it laughable. I get asked for Pound 4 money matches anytime I go in a thread. Moreover I'm going there to play people in tournament not Money Matches so it wouldn't matter if noone wanted to play me.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
You understand WHY they want to MM you right?

cuz you're a blithering idiot, not cuz they think you're good.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
yo Kage! VBM is SERIOUS! You haven't seen his madd skill vids yet?! You don't want none, son!:laugh:

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Word! Don't sleep on that man VBM! He'll def 4 stock you with his Roy on Brinstar if you do!!!!!
The saga continues! VBM can't get no satisfaction. I could bring back old memories with the Tipped Off 5 videos that I uploaded, but let's save that for later. ;)

A question for the point man Plairnkk: How safe will it be to bring setups to Pound 4. I have heard a lot about theft occurring @ tourneys (especially the last couple of days :dizzy:), and it kind of makes me uneasy about bringing my setup (in case you guys happen to need more.) I can't apply my Squaretrade, Buyshield, or what have you warranty to a stolen system. So, could I have a little more explanation on this. Thanks.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I heard he's too fast for regular melee, and thus needs to play in lightning mode in order for the game to keep up with him.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Lol people don't add any unnecessary hype. I'll prove myself at Pound 4. Get ready for major upset after upset.

Shroomed

Smash Master
VBM, i dont see why you wouldnt MM the players you believe to be "under" you
jus take our money

and you are not being challenged because anyone thinks ur good, we jus all wanna see how well we can do against a player of ur caliber

MM me VBM

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Yo thats it Im hypin him up!! My dude is mad beast, not even filling you in on who the guy mains, its a ****ing surprise.

Yo team MM's wit anybody....me and my boy VBM against EVERYBODY!!! Thats only if Im good enough to team with someone of his immense skill

Shroomed

Smash Master
Yo thats it Im hypin him up!! My dude is mad beast, not even filling you in on who the guy mains, its a ****ing surprise.

Yo team MM's wit anybody....me and my boy VBM against EVERYBODY!!! Thats only if Im good enough to team with someone of his immense skill
lmao

iono u gotta be like mango to team with VBM

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, I'm not too into team MMs. Sorry HBK, I won't mind doing a few but that it. I'm far more focused on singles.

And Shroomed the reason why I'm only MM specific people is because I'd be playing MMs all day if I played everyone who wanted to play me.

Shroomed

Smash Master
yea, those big names gotta practice up to make sure they dont get ***** by you

who's on the "DEATH LIST"

zhu
armada
kage
SS
darkrain
hax
lucky
nihonjin
m2k

all of those guys better watch out

better yet how about VBM vs Crazy Return 2!!!!!

Karibola

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I'm not too into team MMs. Sorry HBK, I won't mind doing a few but that it. I'm far more focused on singles.

And Shroomed the reason why I'm only MM specific people is because I'd be playing MMs all day if I played everyone who wanted to play me.
Just do $20 MM's...I'm sure no scrubs would want to challenge you then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom