• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Who's down for some Poker at the Hotel/Venue?
**** yes.

So down.

If I get a beast chip-set then I'll be sure to bring it =D!

Get that plastic **** outta here! Clay chips or something that's at least heavy, plz.

PLANK:

I think you should put in the title: 5 DAYS TO GET A HOTEL ROOM and 12 DAYS TO REGISTER

or something to that effect.

I suppose you could take the names outta the title til after xmas [which is when the hotel deal ends]

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Nope, it's mine. Got it for christmas 2 years ago. The chips make the most satisfying clinking noise.
300 chips (+/-10), 5 colors, 6 die, 2 decks, 1 of the most ****** poker sets you've ever seen.

I will stab the ***** who loses even 1 of the chips.

Frozen

Smash Lord

Palpi

Smash Hero
My bro did the zombie walk in DC. Everyone dressed up as zombies and paraded throught city and subway. It was funny as ****.

You guys should do that too if it comes around again =]

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
but scar beat ss

scar will need a little while to beat doc, we dont have any good ones since boss quit

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
and both shroomed and waffles beat scar ;)
your point is?
This is clear proof that SS just isn't going to keep up with OoR players, at least not like Cali said he would. Of course, Scar didn't really stack it up on the Doc mains there, but it's irrelevant. SS has been playing these guys for years, and Scar walks in and beats the best WC falcon in dittos. He'll be beating Shroomed and Waffles soon enough.

just sayin

_milktea

Smash Lord
We (Darc, Banks, me, Zoso, SleepyK, etc.) just booked our rooms in the Fairfield Suites <3!

Get a room there and party with us (:.

PS, I should probably register..[as spectator].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom