• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
We (Darc, Banks, me, Zoso, SleepyK, etc.) just booked our rooms in the Fairfield Suites <3!

Get a room there and party with us (:.

PS, I should probably register..[as spectator].
We're also in Fairfield. It'll be my 20th birthday on the 15th! We're all partying.

_milktea

Smash Lord
We'll trade #s at the venue and we'll party crash your room >:].

Same offer goes to anyone else.

By the way, our rooms are FULL. A lot of people seem to think they're staying with us?Please figure out stuff.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Hehe it's ok, it's a tough matchup regardless. He'll have plenty of tries left to come. He has the potential to be able to beat most players so ya.. why not? I guess he needs to do better decisions overall and knowing a little more matchups then ya.

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
your point is?
This is clear proof that SS just isn't going to keep up with OoR players, at least not like Cali said he would. Of course, Scar didn't really stack it up on the Doc mains there, but it's irrelevant. SS has been playing these guys for years, and Scar walks in and beats the best WC falcon in dittos. He'll be beating Shroomed and Waffles soon enough.

just sayin
your totally right cuz ditto's is obviously the best way of critiquing someone's skill :ouch:

...no **** riding here, but both are good falcon's. no need for a whose better rant eventually results will speak for themselves

Divinokage

Smash Legend
your totally right cuz ditto's is obviously the best way of critiquing someone's skill :ouch:

...no **** riding here, but both are good falcon's. no need for a whose better rant eventually results will speak for themselves
SS won the tournament, that's results right there. Scar beat him in dittos but he didn't win the tournament. Like he said to me, when you beat the winner of the tournament but you don't win yourself, that's just wrong. Karma is a ***** sometimes. haha. =)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
SS won the tournament, that's results right there. Scar beat him in dittos but he didn't win the tournament. Like he said to me, when you beat the winner of the tournament but you don't win yourself, that's just wrong. Karma is a ***** sometimes. haha. =)
lmfaaaaoooo

good **** Kage

Anyone who doubts Waffles is a fool. He did work when he came to ROM.

Shroomed is mad good too but for some reason it feels like people know that already but just don't want to say/admit it...one of those "I'll wait til he beats someone from EC that's good."

Lovage

Smash Hero
what tourny?

i thought they only did pools today at r3

s2j texted me and said he beat scar but idk if he meant pools, mm or bracket or what

rhan

Smash Hero
and theyre docs are really ****ing good and they have practice vs a good falcon
somebody give them some credit >_>

Shroomed did amazingly well against Scar. He had a little mini combo that made me go....

"That's cool."

But inside I was like.....

"DAYUM"

Shroomed and HMW's Docs are amazingly good.

But I still wanted Scar to win. =(

^Will help Pound 4's attendance, especially Brawl. :bee:
LOL

Beast Coast!

pockyD

Smash Legend
this is scar

**** east coast

also **** lovage for thinking our jokes are funny lol it's EC inside jokes it's not for you guys

s2j beat me in pools i got 4th seed lol but i played really really badly, we'll see how i do in tourney but in pools i played 4th seed melee

Lobos

Smash Master
I hope it doesn't snow like it did yesterday.........we got 2 feet of snow and it shut down everything lol

You Canadians and MW people don't need to comment :p

Handorin

Smash Hero
Here, if we are threatened with snow, people stock up on food in case everything shuts down. Snow type stuff falls, and we maybe get an inch. Schools shut down and people forget how to drive.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I don't remember the dates(between 05 and 08 I think) but Chu won the first two pounds and Mango won the third.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
lol@brittany murphy dead.

whoever had brittany murphy in the next random celebrity death pool: please step forward and accept ur prize.

My celebrity death vote for next: charlie scheen

my gf's guess: jackie chan

we will never get it tho. too many of them LMAO and its always the most random one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom