• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigman40

Smash Master
Yo, I'm still up for grabs at showing up to this, but I'm definitely going to be here if I have to work my *** off over winter break. I'm gonna take money matches ($1-3) versus my Pika or Yoshi (Talking about Brawl). Either post it here, or PM me.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
awww lol

poor brawl players

just cuz theres melee hype doesnt mean anything.

tvs will be for everyone, and i want everyone to have an amazing time. i even gave up my rights to seeding and organizing brawl tourney (which kills me) cuz i know im too removed from the community to do it accurately.... everyone better have fun.

and melee players better behave, this tourney is NOT about flaming the other game. respect the ppl and players and they will respect u. its a matter of choice, let people be. if theyre happy playing then theyre happy with playing and be glad that so many people will come to ONE place for a common bond, SMASH.

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
awww lol

poor brawl players

just cuz theres melee hype doesnt mean anything.

tvs will be for everyone, and i want everyone to have an amazing time. i even gave up my rights to seeding and organizing brawl tourney (which kills me) cuz i know im too removed from the community to do it accurately.... everyone better have fun.

and melee players better behave, this tourney is NOT about flaming the other game. respect the ppl and players and they will respect u. its a matter of choice, let people be. if theyre happy playing then theyre happy with playing and be glad that so many people will come to ONE place for a common bond, SMASH.
I think I just jizzed in my pants.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
lol dont worry about it

let ppl prove themselves

thats what this is all about, isnt it? =)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
It is not really that brawl players do not get hyped i mean my viridian city has a lot of hype. It is just a matter of people in that area are not wanting to say they are coming for brawl because of the amount of hate they get for liking a different game.

It is, as sad as it is, like abuse. After being abused for so long people just stop trying to be themselves and do whatever it takes to please the other person. It is sad and patethic. Both games deserve a lot more respect for each other because I remeber a certain community that gave the community the chance even though everyone else hated them and thought there were a party game.

Remeber that everyone? MLG gave us a shot and we excelled and thats how people got into the game. 2006 was the year everything changed and because of MLG we are a huge community that not even the so-called Godlke fighting game community SRK can match. We create our own majors that run PROPERLY we rid ourselves of Empire Arcadia and we create our own circuits. SRK does that? No because they are a bunch of hypocrites and morons.

Stop wrecking each other and tell all your friends about this tournament. It will be the ****ING **** on both ends. THE ENTIRE ****ING WORLD IS TALKING ABOUT THIS.

I know some brawlers are not as old as us older generational players but encourage them to go. You see a kid playing brawl and looks decent talk with him and tell him to go to this. You see a melee player who plays with friends thinking the game is dead tell him about this tournament. There is no god **** excuse for anyone in the entire ****ing community to not show up.

We are a diverse and amazing community and people like me and Plank run these HUGE tournaments for you not to prove a point. If the Melee and Brawl entrants are not around the same it proves that neither game is dead but people are afraid to go. NO ****ING JOHNS SHOW UP **** IN BOTH GAMES AND IF ALL ELSE FAILS GO TO MD/VA TALK WITH AZEN GET ****ING HIGH AND LAUGH AT LIFE

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yeah, alex is totally right.

i personally am not a huge brawl fan, but I WILL NOT TOLERATE BEING RUDE TO FELLOW SMASH PLAYERS IN THIS THREAD.

so if someone posts a brawl posts saying "can i get a teammate for brawl" and u make a smartass remark, dont expect to be entering melee. have some respect for ur peers and be glad theyre not entering a turok 2 tournament.

thats all i have to say about the issue. if youre being a ********, im not letting you in my tournament

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
its not just your tournament plank we are both running this. I will be there just to TO and help support you my friend through thick and thin. You are like a brother to me and we will make this huge. After this is Apex 2 and those will be the tournaments people remember us for. This tournament will be huge for melee and brawl.

This goes out to people who do talk trash. Have respect because most of you came last year or so and sucked with falcon and barely got by at 10 man tournaments. Then you guys obsess with a game like its the second coming of christ. Realize we are all here to make the community huge not dissect it with hatred.

Smash for life *****es.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
lol good ****

i am just trying to make sure brawl players know im not giving them the shaft. do i like brawl?

**** NO.

the thing is, if people know me they KNOW im a respecful person. the venue can hold both so IM HOLDING BOTH. this event is going to be huge.

im holding a giant tourney... event organization is what I WANT TO DO FOR A LIVING... i want everyone to have a good time... i want to hold tons of events in the future...nothing makes me happier than seeing people happy...no matter what they believe in...

so please people come, have fun, let me know any suggestions u have. im not trying to discriminate or be unfair... i <3 the ENTIRE smash community, even if i dont agree wit u... we have a common bond.

so lets do this. lets make it huge. and lets have some FUCKING fun. <3 u guys.

Linguini

Smash Master
brawl community is an oxymoron.

every brawl player has a great time talking on the boards but when it comes to playing they always leave the tournament frustrated or hating the game.

Anyways this is going to be dopeeeee, can't wait to chill with the dutchies again!

황미영

Smash Champion
brawl community is an oxymoron.

every brawl player has a great time talking on the boards but when it comes to playing they always leave the tournament frustrated or hating the game.

Anyways this is going to be dopeeeee, can't wait to chill with the dutchies again!
I think people in both get upset... Of course there are those who don't and have fun no matter what.

Anyway gaiz, GO FOR BROKE! ;D

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
The bottom line, Linguini, I know you gave Brawl a chance.

So did I, so did most of us. We don't like it or what it stands for, we will end it at that.

Other people are going to enjoy what they enjoy regardless of what we say or argue, so please, just let them be.

Who am I to judge what someone's happiness is based up? It's really not fair.

How often is it that we as humans get to spend a weekend being totally happy by our surroundings? How often is it we get to chill with other smashers, regardless of game, and have a great time and leave our personal lives behind?

If people want to come, they will come. Please be courteous and respectful of others who really want to just have a great weekend. I'm just as guilty as you are but i've had a realization.... If they're happy.... i'm happy... so please just let people be and have a good time.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I think people in both get upset... Of course there are those who don't and have fun no matter what.

Anyway gaiz, GO FOR BROKE! ;D
"^ exactly they are called sore-losers and *****es XD

they have not seen gay unless they play halo 3

Öni

Smash Cadet
lol dont worry about it

let ppl prove themselves

thats what this is all about, isnt it? =)
Yeah the proplem is when people don't see they already proved themselves...
I'm sure you can remember the Armada thread.

If proving in Europe doesn't count for you, proving in the US shouldn't count for us, since there is not such a domination by one player in Europe (for so long) and Zgetto is nearly as good as Armada with PAL fox.

But if you guys think they didn't prove...
Then Mango is the only one who has proved in my opinion

(see this is bull****?)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Yeah the proplem is when people don't see they already proved themselves...
I'm sure you can remember the Armada thread.

If proving in Europe doesn't count for you, proving in the US shouldn't count for us, since there is not such a domination by one player in Europe (for so long) and Zgetto is nearly as good as Armada with PAL fox.

But if you guys think they didn't prove...
Then Mango is the only one who has proved in my opinion

(see this is bull****?)
i know what u mean homie

haters will hate

dickriders will dickride.

let the players speak for themselves

armada did it, and nobody can say ****.

i have faith in europe, lol. if nobody else does, they'll just look dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom