• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovage

Smash Hero
so how many TVs are you buying/have been bought?
and what are you going to do with them after?
and how are you going to transport all of these TVs to and from the venue?

cykofox

Smash Ace
i was scouting for tvs at my local thrift store and they were going for like 40 bucks a piece lol *** that. i really want to throw a tourny of this caliber sometime though...i hope you got a good deal on tvs plank so there could actually be an abundance unlike genesis and their two setups joke.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I am buying hopefully at least 75. I want 100. I have bought 20. I need to get venue paid off before I buy more.

After I am going to store them for large regional EC tournies, and we will take small portions out of the venue fee in the future to pay the storage fee off.

They are being transported with either

A.) a piano moving truck that hat will provide

or

B.) A uhaul, if A falls through

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
That would be tight, I've watched their vids and really want to meet them, i wonder if I can find a way to contact them...

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I just hope they know the best from EVERY country is coming... the very best... so they need to come and show what MX has...they look mad good and will get to play everyoneeee

tw1n

Smash Champion
I so looking forward to magic at this :) and Just the pure awesomeness this tourney will be.
Oooohh another magician =] Id love to see some of your stuff lol. Or are you talking about MTG (blah)... or just the magic that is POUND 4 HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOH!

Maybe The Pro Player's Mexican Will Go To Pound 4 twin , javi and many others
I hope they go. My twin and I met Timmy and Tommy. Now we need to meet those 2 lol

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Oooohh another magician =] Id love to see some of your stuff lol. Or are you talking about MTG (blah)... or just the magic that is POUND 4 HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOH!

I hope they go. My twin and I met Timmy and Tommy. Now we need to meet those 2 lol
I was talking about seeing your magic tricks actually lol I wish I could do magic only magic I can do I make a fifth disappear rather quickly lol. But I guess I was also talking about
just the magic that is POUND 4 HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOH!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I'm curious, how much of the 52.50 goes into the pit for singles and doubles?
the venue fee is $10 a day so it was originally 15/10 for singles/doubles, then 20 for venue.

With the price increase the excess will be split amongst events/side events and used to help buy tvs and such for the tournament.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I was talking about seeing your magic tricks actually lol I wish I could do magic only magic I can do I make a fifth disappear rather quickly lol. But I guess I was also talking about
just the magic that is POUND 4 HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOH!
Woot! Haha alrighty. Then I'll make sure to find you at Pound 4 to show you a bunch k. And maybe I'll show you how to make a 12 pack disappear too ;)

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I Can't Take it Anymore.

FOR MY CONFUSED FRIENDS:

I now bring you a message which will ultimately change your life forever.

I've seen this happen far too often, and it's time I put an end to this.

So here goes.

PEOPLE,

"YOUR" DOES NOT MEAN "YOU'RE". FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

Esca

Smash Champion
So my caravan for this tourney is definately going.

With me it's gonna be myself/jerm/cy/gnes/razer.

The thing is.. is I really need a pro team-mate. I'm looking to get top 8 in teams, and I need someone who I feel comfortable doing that with. Anyone not taken yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom