• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
nobody knows yet. He either was never on the balloon, or fell off at high altitude. God willing it is "NOT" the latter.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
him and I were talking about this. Teach him to not get ***** by ganon. He said he wanted to play more, and wanted to practice with you, but you were never around
Well I can also teach him Falcon dittos and my various weak characters just so he can get a bit used to the weight/Di things at the very least.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
ROFL your SWF name is from d2? thats awesome. wasnt zephyr that runeword ethereal bow that was such total **** for a while? ROFL
Sorry for late post, pc got screwed.

Anyway, i think we talked about my sig , not my name :p

But i do recall a runeword by the name zephyr (or something) that were like really hax, yeah xD

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I registered and bought my plane ticket.

I can't wait for Pound 4... I'm also going to see snow for the FIRST TIME EVER! To me, personally, it's much more awesome than the whole tourney thing... Oh God, I want to see snow! :bee::bee::bee:

Lobos

Smash Master

I can't wait for Pound 4... I'm also going to see snow for the FIRST TIME EVER! To me, personally, it's much more awesome than the whole tourney thing... Oh God, I want to see snow! :bee::bee::bee:
Sadly we haven't had much snow in MD for the past few years.....but if we do its usually in Jan-Feb :chuckle:

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Sadly we haven't had much snow in MD for the past few years.....but if we do its usually in Jan-Feb :chuckle:
Aww, man... I hope it snows, it's like my only chance to see snow until the next time I decide to go out of Puerto Rico, which will be who knows when (after college, probably...). :ohwell:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
well i wouldnt mind if it snowed like saturday night or something but for those driving in... i can only hope for no snow XD

Handorin

Smash Hero
Is there a laser quest or something near by?

Shot hop laser tournaments all night.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
if I Can I'll Train Him To Become Much Stronger. =p
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

As for the Ballon incident....tell me I'm not the only one that pounded his fist while on the ground laughing at his name being Falcon. I'll be saying "Show me your Balloons!" for the next few years now.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <

this reminds me Ajax and Dookdigity FREAKING out when they saw Fireflies for the first time when they came to MD for Critical Hit 3.
"WHAT THE **** THOSE THINGS ARE REAL? I thought they were only in Harry Potter or some ****!"

No lie.

I hope it snows at some point for you =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom