• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
If we ALL go to IHOP as ONE party the gratuity fee will be RIDICULOUS! lol
**** that, u mean the fee they add on which you should be paying more than anyway??? gratuity is like the saving grace of waiting on giant tables of smashers, assuming nobody skipped out on the bill anyway.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yeah ill probably make an agreement with the restaurants nearby to put gratuity on the bill for people who came in or something. i dont want to bring that much ****ty business to the restaurants near-by especially cuz I WORK in one right there... so... they will know its all coming back to me.

i love u guys but u guys really dont ever tip for **** ROFL

well they will do it on any party of 8 or more most places anyway

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
@Plank:
hey bro you put my brother down on the registration site as Twin instead of Tw1n (pronounced Twin One for those who couldn't put 2 and 2 together XP). I wouldn't see this as a problem but some people may think he's the Twin from Mexico and then over hype and dissappointment will come (it's happened before haha)

Yeah when I was 15/16 I was getting into kickboxing and capoeira...variety of complications arose and that kinda ended that, sadly. Always did want to get back into capo, though...just straight up sparring with boxing gloves would be nice :)

but seriously...I kinda fear for whatever dining establishment the majority of Pound's attendees end up flooding...
wait so you're 25???

And right on. I'll be bringing boxing gloves anyways lol. And it'll be all fun and games, nothing serious (unless two people who hate each other wanted to throw down in a MM, but then it would be my brother or myself reffing in the middle).

The Irish Mafia said:
Animal style where you attttt
I know some Monkey style with a staff. Kills the stamina though and regular TKD staff is too good anyways :D

Lovage said:
smashers dont tip for **** LOL
We had a long talk about this in the genesis thread way back when. It wound up with some of us saying we are great tippers (me), a lot are horrible (everyone else), and someone said that Marths a good tipper :p

In all seriousness I have too many friends who are servers and I hate seeing them get jipped. If I see anyone dine and ditch at Pound then I'll chase and hunt them down.

Hey Plank I know in some places they make it so if someone dashes the waiter has to pick up the tab out of their pocket, do you have to do that too?

And hey if Aniolas and Armada (who had to pay thousands just to come out here alone) can pay registration, why can't you guys???

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Yeah, and I'm a "new school kid" too XD But The_Doug (who's 28) comforted me about the whole "Old Boy" [LOL no not that movie] thing since he started playing seriously when he was 23 [while I started just before I turned 23]
its all good. I'm getting pretty old too. Yeah 22 woooh I'm gonna be pushing up daisies soon I'm sure XP

Do you want me to bring you a walking cane?

Haha kidding bro. Age doesnt make a difference (unless you're like 59 then thats getting a little creepy).

And wait flash mobbing? Dare I ask?

phish-it

Smash Champion
also guys do me a favor, if you've registered please double check ur name is on the roster. i dont wanna make any mistakes i didnt catch :)
I noticed my name wasn't on the roster even though I registered already. I got the confirmation email for it too.

Banks

Smash Hero
that's a crazy last name^

also: are there any melee events going on any day other than saturday? there should be (i just read the schedule now lol)

>__> @ 9 hour drive for one day (still going anyway)

phish-it

Smash Champion
that's a crazy last name^

also: are there any melee events going on any day other than saturday? there should be (i just read the schedule now lol)

>__> @ 9 hour drive for one day (still going anyway)
Eh I've seen crazier.

Isn't Monday going to be melee crews and what not?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I tip when they don't get my order wrong, dumb waitresses that be confusing Vanilla and strawberry milkshakes.

Shinku

Smash Champion
the winners of crews, teams and singles. should have like trophies or medals. im dead serious like what oc3 did. i think that be pretty good. or like a wrestling bealt for world champ lol

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I'm winning Brawl and Brawl +. sum scrub will win Melee duh.
You should check out your View on youtube vs M2K.

check out Mango's views vs Armada.

.....then you'll see what matters the most.....lol

but seriously lets not act like Melee isn't going to take over the big screen again:chuckle:

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
You should check out your View on youtube vs M2K.

check out Mango's views vs Armada.

.....then you'll see what matters the most.....lol

but seriously lets not act like Melee isn't going to take over the big screen again:chuckle:
I'm surprised you took my obvious sarcasm seriously and I know what POUND is about LOL I was at Genesis, I know what's more epic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fv2IsRoZhs XD! VIEWS!

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I'm surprised you took my obvious sarcasm seriously and I know what POUND is about LOL I was at Genesis, I know what's more epic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fv2IsRoZhs XD! VIEWS!
LOL. I'm surprised you took my counter sarcasm seriously:chuckle:

in all seriousness Genesis was so hype even the brawl matches where kind intersting :)

but everyone is kinda glad you've been beating out MK. Nobody like that character at all even people who don't play LOL.

I hope to go to pound 4 and see you there. Perhaps we can trade ****. I'll get ****ed up in a Brawl match if you agree to get ****ed up in a Melee match. Deal?

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Ok well I'm registering today but I have a question.

When I go to Duane Reade to get this perpaid Visa card, do I put exactly 52.50 on it or will there be tax that I should account for? First time doing this ****.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Ok well I'm registering today but I have a question.

When I go to Duane Reade to get this perpaid Visa card, do I put exactly 52.50 on it or will there be tax that I should account for? First time doing this ****.
im actually not positive if you can get it for a specific amount, or if they're sold in specific amounts and you may have to buy one for like 75 and use the rest on something. basically as long as u call and verify it before u use it, u dont have to worry about tax.

@shinku, the venue is really expensive cuz it's so nice, among with buying tons of tvs and other **** i have to do for the tournament itself, i don't really have the money to pay for that kinda stuff, at least not right now. people are gonna have to just be happy with their wads of cash :p

White_Mike

Smash Lord
**** I'm tight, they had a 50 dollar card and a 100 dollar card, **** that ****, ima just give my mom the money and use her credit card or something, I thought it would be a blank card that you buy and fill with a certain amount of money.

So annoying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom