• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA

Smash Hero
That peach looks like its from 06. Nothing on the current peach metagame and it doesn't come close to Armada.

Also agreed about Cactuar, he freakin *****. Can he win Pound 4 please?

Ace55

Smash Lord
Talking about Faab, I'm curious how he will do. I think nobody knowing him and him having a weird *** play style might make people underestimate him. Which could lead to quite a few upsets.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
I don't think underestimation is his primary weapon here. I think his playstyle is his what will make him do well.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
cactuar retired. hes only going to enter melee teams because he promised reno or some ****. but yeah hes not gonna be playing anymore.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
WEMP will make his breakout performance and will upset the smash community getting 3rd going straight Link

In all honesty I have my money on armada personally. If not then Hbox and mang0. I actually have a weird feeling M2k might have a great day and destroy everyone. Would like to see PC get top 3 also, heh.

Kage will get 5th.

strawhats

Smash Master
cathcwind of ths melee can still top 350 if not 400 people Registration reopens from 12-2 pm EST on Thursday 12/5/2010

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Talking about Faab, I'm curious how he will do. I think nobody knowing him and him having a weird *** play style might make people underestimate him. Which could lead to quite a few upsets.
As long as he doesn't randomly suicides on his last stock while leading.

S.G.

Smash Journeyman
screw predictions
I just want to see Cactuar put on his trypants for one whole tourney and not sandbag/go falcon

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
That peach looks like its from 06. Nothing on the current peach metagame and it doesn't come close to Armada.

Also agreed about Cactuar, he freakin *****. Can he win Pound 4 please?
Actually...that was a recent vid, xD. It was an '09 Peach. Check the date. Also...you can't be certain that Mike G won't do what he needs to. Never did I try to compare him to Armada, either. (please can we stop with the Armada talk anytime someone sees a Peach?)

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Darkrain will **** Armada.

Armada is a little bit OR. I put him 7th. Zhu would beat him too.

Dr. PeePee will do god stuff.

-PEEF

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
Cactuar is doing singles at Pound just for the hell of it. I don't think he's going to try any harder than he has at any other tournament recently.

VA

Smash Hero
Actually...that was a recent vid, xD. It was an '09 Peach. Check the date. Also...you can't be certain that Mike G won't do what he needs to. Never did I try to compare him to Armada, either. (please can we stop with the Armada talk anytime someone sees a Peach?)
Well Armada = Peach so I cant really help talking about him when you mention Peach. I realise it's a recent vid but it looks so 06-y. Good luck to Mike G he's still legit but I don't see him getting top 8.

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
When Cactuar isn't sandbagging he's like second best next to mango. Only because Mango never ****s up on his tech skill.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Darkrain will **** Armada.

Armada is a little bit OR. I put him 7th. Zhu would beat him too.

Dr. PeePee will do god stuff.

-PEEF
I wouldn't even put money on me vs Armada, and Peach is like my favorite matchup =(

Armada is still underrated if anything. I've never played anyone who was so deliberate in everything he / she does, it was pretty amazing, and apparently he only got better, scary. =/

Vegard

Smash Lord
I wouldn't even put money on me vs Armada, and Peach is like my favorite matchup =(

Armada is still underrated if anything. I've never played anyone who was so deliberate in everything he / she does, it was pretty amazing, and apparently he only got better, scary. =/
This is why Zhu does well at majors. He's got the needed respect for top players

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Well Armada = Peach so I cant really help talking about him when you mention Peach. I realise it's a recent vid but it looks so 06-y. Good luck to Mike G he's still legit but I don't see him getting top 8.
You know...the Peach Metagame....nevermind. Talking about someone....you can definitely help doing that. It's what we call fanboyism. No offense, I'm a bit of a fanboy myself when it comes to certain players. Still....discussion doesn't ALWAYS have to be around your favorites.

you guys know im winning this right? im glad im the underdog again :)
O_o Drephen. All this n1g do is Dsnash. Maybe he'll confuse Armada into losing his match. That should be fun to watch.

<3 Drephen.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Why is it...that anytime we try to have fun...the serious Armada talk comes out? It's not that serious. I'm trying to stop all the fanboyism for a little while. It's not like we haven't heard it for over a year.

I know that just Dsmashing won't work. I think everybody know that. If they didn't...then there's something wrong with them. *sigh*

pheX

Smash Apprentice
As far as it concerns crews, Europe is without any doubt going to win.
Armada/Amsah/Adam/Zgetto/Remen/Over/Strawhat etc...

pheX

Smash Apprentice
haha then Amsah has to beat Mango in winners.... Amsah won't beat Armada :/
Not necessarialy ;)
Amsah couldt beat Mango in Winners Final, sent him to looser, where Armada waits.
Mango wins against Armada and then wins 2 sets against Amsah.
So it'd be 1st Mango, 2nd Amsah, 3rd Armada without these two facing
each other ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom