• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
get serious man...

thats so amer***gish :D

Armada on fourth place is blasphemy ...

I was @ Smack in Bremen and watched a lot of Zgetto Matches... be prepared, son.

Dude, I <3 Armada SO much. Still in all..you gotta realize this:

EC ***** Peach...sideways, upsidedown, and backwards.

Jman, that dude is beyond uber gay against Peach. Unlike most Fox players he has NO shame whatsoever. He will camp the panties off Peach and then proceed to have his way with her. All the while he's camping her, he'll cop a feel here an there each stock before he has his way. Spammer would do the same, by the way.

So to say Armada at 4th is blasphemy is being fanboyish. Chops proved that his peach can be beaten with lazer camping out the wazoo. I think almost all of WC will agree that EC has the camping business down.

It's all in the brackets, son. ANYTHING is possible. If Mango can get 4th, Armada can get 4th.

TRUTH.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
So to say Armada at 4th is blasphemy is being fanboyish. Chops proved that his peach can be beaten with lazer camping out the wazoo. I think almost all of WC will agree that EC has the camping business down.

Lol, judging from those youtube videos? I hope you realise the next six matches, conveniently not recorded, Armada beat Chops 6-0.

what fox players have shame?
Cactuarrrrr.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Jman, that dude is beyond uber gay against Peach. Unlike most Fox players he has NO shame whatsoever. He will camp the panties off Peach and then proceed to have his way with her. All the while he's camping her, he'll cop a feel here an there each stock before he has his way. Spammer would do the same, by the way.
I take it you didn't watch Armada vs. Lunin at Genesis if you don't think Armada can deal with camping.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I doubt it, m2k hasnt gone fox in singles for a long time
not true

You know Armada ***** fox right...
1. He told me right around HERB2 time that he would've CP'd Fox and Corneria against Armada, but he had to much honor.

2. At TO5, he played Fox against every Peach he played in singles, ask XIF.

3. Again at TO5, he was playing Fox against a lv 1 cpu Peach until I came in and played Peach against him.

4. HBox ***** Fox too, but that doesn't stop M2K from playing Fox against him. Plus imo M2K's Fox is better than both Zgetto and CalleW's Fox.

I'm just going with the facts I know, seen, and experienced.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Ideal World:
Darkrain/Isai
Isai/Darkrain
Hax
SS/Scar
Scar/SS
G-Reg
M2K/PP
PP/M2K

If A Falcon doesnt win or place top 3 then i want to see PP v M2K GF.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I think my ideal finals would still be M2K vs. Mango... M2K comes from losers bracket, ***** him 2-0, then Mango comes back, last stock last hit of game 5 goes to M2K. Second set starts, goes to game 5 again and it's super close all the way through.

Either that or USA vs. Europe again =)

Quic

Smash Journeyman
It's cute that you people keep mentioning how EC ***** Peaches, because Armada isn't just another Peach, he is easily the best Peach ever, and those of you that think he doesn't know how to play Fox(however campy) you're mad, he plays and beats both Zgetto and Remen, who are amazing Fox players.

NOHK

Smash Apprentice
^best peach ever?!

overboard friend. he's an ill peach player. but no will be better than our one great peach god, CORT.

amen.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Why am I not seeing Ka-Master in any of these lists? He is gonna do great!
Yes he is ... mango said he's legit and i believe it

and also HBK will do nasty ... he beat Darc at a Mass Madness

Darc will win it tho :)

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Top 5 I would not be surprised to see Zhu/M2k/Amsah/Mango/Armada/PC. It's really hard to speculate when none of the top players would consistently beat each other. Hungrybox/whoever else could also pretty easily be up there. Def going to have to say I'm rooting for the falcon mains though. Go SS, Scar, Hax, Darkrain, etc.

strawhats

Smash Master
I think my ideal finals would still be M2K vs. Mango... M2K comes from losers bracket, ***** him 2-0, then Mango comes back, last stock last hit of game 5 goes to M2K. Second set starts, goes to game 5 again and it's super close all the way through.

Either that or USA vs. Europe again =)
Quoted for tuth.

m2k (marth/fox) vs. mango (puff)

game 5, second set, on FD...marth vs. puff (EPIC)

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I take it you didn't watch Armada vs. Lunin at Genesis if you don't think Armada can deal with camping.
That was camping, but that wasn't JMan camping. I think the only person that probably camps harder than Jman is Teh Spamerer.

JMan vs. Vidjo
Spamer vs. Vidjo (on Pokefloats)

Lunin camped, but not hard. That was uber camping for WC, but EC camps soooo much harder.

Blistering Speed-
True, but if that was a tournament set Armada = losing it. He had to adjust first. Trust me, I <3 Armada, but I think someone who isn't afraid to camp or run the clock out (JMan,Spamer, and a few others) might be a problem for him. Most people do eventually get tired of it and attack. Those two in particular don't care, xD.

Also, you're right...Cactuar won't camp. If he did...watch out.

strawhats

Smash Master
regarldess...if jman faces armada he might get wrecked just saying...camping or no camping armada will find him and **** him because thats the bottom line.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Since when does Calle W play Fox? He plays Falco, not Fox. That would've made more sense if you would have replaced Calle W with Remen.
Calle W does have a really good Fox.
Listen to Fly, ETWIST. There was a set at a recent tourney where Calle W played Fox against Armada, and imo it's better than Zgetto's. That being said, imo M2K's Fox is better than all other Fox's besides PC's Fox.

<3 PC

strawhats

Smash Master
if PC goes OC3 along with m2k going SCC, FCD, and MLG Long Island, and OC3 Crazy return then everyone is gonna get wrecked at Pound 4

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Listen to Fly, ETWIST. There was a set at a recent tourney where Calle W played Fox against Armada, and imo it's better than Zgetto's. That being said, imo M2K's Fox is better than all other Fox's besides PC's Fox.

<3 PC
I <3 PC too.

I don't think Calle Ws Fox is better than Zgettos but I dunno. We'll see one day. :)

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
it would be so cool if some new surprise guy or an old school smasher wins that ****..

about placing? well,

mango armada an m2k are the most highers i can think off..
i think m2k gots it agains hungry no matter what happened at winterfest..

and amsah, dont think its doing so well, dont know..

ka master is owning at this and he is gonna be at least top 19

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
^because although zhu is awesome there's still a lot of competition

maybe if he pulls out that MARTH or that PEACH..

i know, isai is TOO GOOD
For the record, me / lucky / ss already decided to split, me / lucky were both sick / didn't really wanna play each other and lucky really wanted to play ss. I would've let Lucky play ss in grand finals even if I somehow beat him. Just saying :p

My Marth / Peach are trash LOL.

Be prepared to see me like not make it out of pools or something. I don't think I'll ever reach my peak again, I'm going more to watch than anything. I don't think I've ever gone to a tournament without really pressuring myself to do well, so I think I'm gonna be easy on myself this time and actually have fun LOL.

SmashingFleX

Smash Apprentice
oh zhu.. :(

but I really wanted to sit in my chair again and watch how you whoop M2Ks Shieks *** up :D
Just like genesis! Srsly man, I came Home from partying and watched that BF Match at like 3 or 4 am and my parents woke up because I was laughing and screaming same time when you did that waveshine offstage to Rejump Bair... :D

plsplspls dont let me miss any of those moments! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom