• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
VBM, bring your good players and crew battle Canada.
I'm actually trying to get that done. Nothing would be more **** than a team Caribbean in Pound 4 crews. I doubt it'll happen though, Big Sexy says he's not coming(Trinidad's best player right now) and hence the rest of the community is kind of uninspired to come. We'll see what happens.

Lol, that is not the same Kit.

TheLake

Smash Master
Isai should use master hand and **** house

1. Swiftbass
2. Drephen
3. Armada/m2k
4.Hungry box
5. Kage or Isai
6. Me/mango depending on how many ladies show up, it could go either way

TP

Smash Master
1) Hungrybox
2) Amsah
3) Armada
4) Jman
5) Zhu
5) Kage

Something like that. Mango and M2K won't register in time if people don't start forcing them to, and I'd be surprised if they both make the deadline.

:034:

Cross.

Smash Ace
yo im from jamaica and there really arent any good players around here at all. Im not saying virus is making **** up or w/e but the melee scene(and overall fighting game scene in general) is dead as hell and the few people who play....really are not on the level of americans. Tournaments dont ever happen here. I asked virus about it and he said the jamaican players he knows would embarrass me and that i over rate americans but I would really be surprised if they turned out to be extremely good. We try to be as good as we can but with scene we have its not likely well become amazing(which is really depressing actually)especially compared to americans who can go to tournaments every weekend if they want.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
yo im from jamaica and there really arent any good players around here at all. Im not saying virus is making **** up or w/e but the melee scene(and overall fighting game scene in general) is dead as hell and the few people who play....really are not on the level of americans. Tournaments dont ever happen here. I asked virus about it and he said the jamaican players he knows would embarrass me and that i over rate americans but I would really be surprised if they turned out to be extremely good. We try to be as good as we can but with scene we have its not likely well become amazing(which is really depressing actually)especially compared to americans who can go to tournaments every weekend if they want.
get @ the kid

SmashingFleX

Smash Apprentice

Badang!!!!! Gullly over Gaza

Aves

Smash Apprentice
I'm thinking armada or PC. I just hope a Jiggs doesn't take it.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Isai will win. Cause this time he won't sandbagg

Mango will come in second

Armada 3rd

Hbox 4th

I would like to see M2K win it though

(And I can't really say anything about other top European players as I haven't really researched em)

Samochan

Smash Master
Baw

1-3. Armada/mango/amsah *yauhz! hard to top these three unless bracket happens
4-6. Hungrybox/Kage/zgetto OR remen *another jiggs, mangoslayer and beastly/smart fox D;
7-12. M2k/spectre/chu dat/shiz/zhu/dr.pp *most likely to change around, depending of bracket

Too many good players to make good predictions >.> But I predict huge upsets will happen, namely european players beasting around. =)

Course if mango still hasn't regged in 3 days, I'm gonna lol hard. Then armada and amsah would rage. =) But knowing mango, him being such a showman will keep everyone on their toes till 23:59 31st. :p

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

I'm taking this ****.

Yea... I wish, I doubt all the extra training and smashfests in the world are gonna get me ready to take pound... not that I'm gonna let myself think that when jan hits.

My bet's on mango, IF he counterpicks everyone properly.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol I have the feeling Europe is gonna take all/majority of the top spots.

And then I'm gonna lol so hard.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i like dark hart's list but will put pc in top three ..who knows..ill be eating my popcorn and watching the livestream the whole time like the superbowl..cant wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom