• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperRad

Smash Master
Mango will win. He is mad at the world, and will not get second place.
Armada vs Hungrybox for 2nd/3rd. I think Armada has 2nd pretty close to on lock. He's a beast, and really put the screws to Mango when he had no challengers. I don't see why people are putting M2K over HBox when HBox has beat him with pretty good consistency now.
I see M2K getting "upset" by someone again, like how he lost to Zhu at Genesis. PP, Lucky, Shiz, Zhu, Amsah, someone will beat him to keep him out of 4th.
I really, really hope Lucky places really well because he *****.
Jeff [SS] is going to do some crazy **** on some people. I could see him upsetting some unexpecting spacies. However, I would expect him to lose to like teczero or amsah or another sheik player. Even someone amazing like PP could get caught off guard by Jeff's style.
HugS will beat some *** if he's as prepared as I think he will be going in. Old school 06 Hugo does not **** around, and he's coming back.

Mango+Lucky will take teams.

VA

Smash Hero
i don't have a gamecube, wii, melee, or brawl here (in NJ for next 2-3 weeks), so I don't think I would do well lol. I'm honored people are putting me so high, but that's far higher than I think I will get right now.
Come on, get confident. You've played Marth better than anyone will ever play him. Just go Marth, forget sheik and fox and **** everyone xD

p.s you have so many fanboys, do it for them k.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
As I've stated multiple times before, I'm not MMing anyone for more than 10$(except Hax I guess)

The best Falcon in America only taking a single game from Wobbles when he's not wobbling? I think Darkrain must have been off that day.

If Wobbles go I'd expect him to get around 12th place.
O you a ***** *** *****

stop talking **** then

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
O you a ***** *** *****

stop talking **** then
Lol, I'm pretty sure I'd beat you as like I've said a million times you're mad overrated. However I simply don't have the physical money to bet over 10$. Also I'll keep talking ****.

Lovage

Smash Hero
you don't have the physical money to do anything besides pu$$y 10 dollars and yet you keep challenging more and more people to money matches? why not just skip that trash and money match me and jman for 50 dollars each, something that actually matters

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
@virusbluemage you dont know what ur saying. jman is recklessly sexy. jmans underated imo. he might break top 3. i had the honor of getting 4stocked by him on my bday at spoc. my only advice:hes gonna uthrow>uair u cause hel assume u suck(not saying u do). if u sdi it even once hel switch to uthrow>bair. so u know to survival di after u sdi.

S l o X

Smash Champion
PP Shiz Zhu and Calle for most amazing and fun tio watch Falco mains? PP and Calle ****.

Top 5) hbox armada mango lucky pp

but i want some upsets

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
M2K is gonna "throw it in the bag." He's gonna get upset just as he did @ Genesis. He's already going to win money from Brawl, unless some crazy upsets occur, so he won't care about Melee.

Europe has this. If Armada can beat Mango in a set, and if the bracket is not properly seeded, crazzzy upsets will happen.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
@virusbluemage you dont know what ur saying. jman is recklessly sexy. jmans underated imo. he might break top 3. i had the honor of getting 4stocked by him on my bday at spoc. my only advice:hes gonna uthrow>uair u cause hel assume u suck(not saying u do). if u sdi it even once hel switch to uthrow>bair. so u know to survival di after u sdi.
Lol, you're saying the same guy who got wrecked by a Pikachu at Genesis is underrated? Jman won't break top 3 at Pound 4, that's laughable. I'll be impressed if he manages to get top 9 at Pound 4. The only reason he even placed so high at Rom2 is because sooooooooooo many of the top pros who were supposed to come didn't.

why do people respond to VBM
Yo Scar hurry up and upload the Rom2 bracket instead of asking irrelevant questions. You're almost as bad as Waffles is with the rom2 videos. WE WANT THE BRACKET!!!

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
Lol, you're saying the same guy who got wrecked by a Pikachu at Genesis is underrated? Jman won't break top 3 at Pound 4, that's laughable. I'll be impressed if he manages to get top 9 at Pound 4. The only reason he even placed so high at Rom2 is because sooooooooooo many of the top pros who were supposed to come didn't.
so ur saying its a possibility that u could break top 9 at pound?

Lordydennek

Smash Ace
someboady with a sheik. Amsah?!?!?!?
I hear Armada has gotten tons better or something.
M2k needs to quit that old brawls crap.
Meleeeeee.
Isai will be fun to see.

strawhats

Smash Master
Come on, get confident. You've played Marth better than anyone will ever play him. Just go Marth, forget sheik and fox and **** everyone xD

p.s you have so many fanboys, do it for them k.
Quoted for mutha ****in truth. :)

Marth, Marth, Marth,... Marth , Marth, Marth. (Bring it back jason)

Go to lol Master's house and hyperbolic time chamber him until your ready to **** everyone up...And yes while HBOX has beaten M2K the last 3 tourneys now...Jason could've won most of those matches but ****ed up towards the end.

Like his first match on FD at Winterfest...had he not gone for the shime gimp on Juan's last stock he would've won.

Also He should've won the 3rd match on Rainbow Cruise...he was absolutely ****ing HBOX up and then he got to impatient and ****ed up. Evidence is provided that m2k is still better than HBox when he gave him the business on PS.

P.S. While the words the should've and could've are subjective terms that contradict the reality of things m2k imo is better than juan but just lacks patience for the puff match..whether he uses marth/fox...if he's patient then he beats Juan...meanwhile mango is his only true final wall to conquer. Armada is good but he uses peach. M2K and him could beat each other anytime, its too close to call.

pheX

Smash Apprentice
Well my prediction is that Amsah is going to take everyone by suprise. Amsah is a beast. He is such a smart player. And NTSC Sheik wtf! Its like PAL Sheik (who's already ****) on steroids.
So very masculine steroid-sheik feat. Amsah-Superbrain = ****.
I also think that Remen might place very high, but it depens on the bracket. Remen is a Sheik-Slayer. I'm pretty sure he could be M2Ks and any other NTSC Sheik out there.
But sometimes he screws up in other match ups he doesnt know that well, so it really depens on the bracket.
If Isai is trying he will 4 stocking everyone participating @ pound 4 obiously, even those who dont participate will get four stocked by his awesomeness.

So my prediction:
1st: Armada
2nd: Mang0
3rd Amsah
4th: Hungrybox
5th Remen
5th Kage
7th: Zgetto
7th: Mew2King
9th: Chu Dat
9th: Dashizwiz
13th: Jman
13th: SS
13th: Darkrain
13th: Strawhat

edit
If I could chose the placing
they'd look like this:
1st Amsah
2nd Armada
3rd Mew2king
4th Chu Dat
5th SilentSpectre
5th Zgetto

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Well my prediction is that Amsah is going to take everyone by suprise. Amsah is a beast. He is such a smart player. And NTSC Sheik wtf! Its like PAL Sheik (who's already ****) on steroids.
So very masculine steroid-sheik feat. Amsah-Superbrain = ****.
I also think that Remen might place very high, but it depens on the bracket. Remen is a Sheik-Slayer. I'm pretty sure he could be M2Ks and any other NTSC Sheik out there.
But sometimes he screws up in other match ups he doesnt know that well, so it really depens on the bracket.
If Isai is trying he will 4 stocking everyone participating @ pound 4 obiously, even those who dont participate will get four stocked by his awesomeness.

So my prediction:
1st: Armada
2nd: Mang0
3rd Amsah
4th: Hungrybox
5th Remen
5th Kage
7th: Zgetto
7th: Mew2King
9th: Chu Dat
9th: Dashizwiz
13th: Jman
13th: SS
13th: Darkrain
13th: Strawhat

Um, there will be 4 people placing at 9th. Not 2.

And people enough with the controller Johns. If I lose to Jman because I wasn't using my controller you would all tell me that isn't a valid excuse.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You people that think I'm gonna do well are probably crazy lol. I guess I could see myself doing well, or getting *****. Hopefully I won't let anyone down.

VA

Smash Hero
m2k is going to **** any space animals he plays against with marth, also I believe his marth has a good chance against armada's peach. M2k is mechancial, when his circuits are oiled and all juiced up you can't get through him.

m2k for pres.

btw who is the VBM guy? he seems noob.

VA

Smash Hero
Thanks man, didn't I see videos of you in Europe playing vs Armada? Or was that someone else.

Rep that J-Lo latina peach, all day long.

m2k fanclub?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom