• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

strawhats

Smash Master
hahaha...everyone gets me confused with Strawhat Dahean... no im just ol' regular strawhats...a normal

M2K/KEN fan (marth fan in general)

I main marth after all...then mario cuz he's short and Italian

Lovage

Smash Hero
Um, there will be 4 people placing at 9th. Not 2.

And people enough with the controller Johns. If I lose to Jman because I wasn't using my controller you would all tell me that isn't a valid excuse.

that's because you're a nobody whos only accomplishment is that you posts a lot on smashboards. you're going to get annihilated by jman no matter what controller you have.

sorry if i'm mistaken about your accomplishments, please link me to the results threads of tournaments you've beaten respected players in and i will edit my post. until then, you're a worthless troll. :laugh:

strawhats

Smash Master
nah man...I dont discriminate b/w. American vids, European vids, Canadian smash vids...they all rapejust the same. That and UK is pretty ****.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
that's because you're a nobody whos only accomplishment is that you posts a lot on smashboards. you're going to get annihilated by jman no matter what controller you have.

sorry if i'm mistaken about your accomplishments, please link me to the results threads of tournaments you've beaten respected players in and i will edit my post. until then, you're a worthless troll. :laugh:
The only respected players I've beaten are people outside of America, and I'm not gonna try and find proof of that because I don't want this thread to turn into me vs everyone while defending my region.

Lol and the only reason you're defending Jman is because you got ***** by the same Pikachu he did in Pat's house crews. You're butthurt.

Lovage

Smash Hero
lol i'm not "defending" anyone, i'm just trying to break through to you before pound before you lose a looooot of money.

and before anyone in this thread assumes it might be, no, Jamaica is not a respected region in the slightest. :laugh:

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
lol i'm not "defending" anyone, i'm just trying to break through to you before pound before you lose a looooot of money.

and before anyone in this thread assumes it might be, no, Jamaica is not a respected region in the slightest. :laugh:
Right you're trying to save my money? That's believable. Don't say things like that, you're not that dumb right?

And my country is pretty good at this game. Our top pros would wipe the floor with you lovage. But when I say ''region'' I'm speaking of the entire Caribbean and not just Jamaica.

Edit: And you are so butthurt by the **** that Pikachu gave you. You wouldn't be implying that Jman is a decent player otherwise.

strawhats

Smash Master
Holy **** VBM...you're from Jamaica, wow...Im part Jamaican and all, but I cant support the legitimacy of its smash abilities.

Lovage

Smash Hero
so when has the caribbean community proved themselves abroad? i mean the LEAST you can do is use inui logic, and show how you can compete with U.S. players through the accomplishments of your caribbean peers.

or are you just making worthless **** talk, because right now you're no different from the 15 year old around the block who tells his friends he's the best at brawl because he's never actually seen real competition. :laugh:

strawhats

Smash Master
The only thing I know about in terms of the Caribbean Comm. is that DR is pretty good. im limited so ...i'll stay out of this.

Good luck arguing this with VBM, lovage.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
so when has the caribbean community proved themselves abroad? i mean the LEAST you can do is use inui logic, and show how you can compete with U.S. players through the accomplishments of your caribbean peers.

or are you just making worthless **** talk, because right now you're no different from the 15 year old around the block who tells his friends he's the best at brawl because he's never actually seen real competition. :laugh:
Well I may be wrong but I believe the only player well known in America who came to the Caribbean is Captain Jack. Our best best player took a set from him a Grand Finals but that was 2 years ago and the entire Caribbean has improved **** loads since then(much like Europe)

Oh, and I'm adult and not a teenager and I've been too more Smash tournaments that I can even remember. I think it's really ******** how you make all these wild assumptions about me when you don't know me in the least.

Also why do you keep ignoring the fact that you're butthurt over your Pikachu ****. Are you that ashamed of it :laugh:

The only thing I know about in terms of the Caribbean Comm. is that DR is pretty good. im limited so ...i'll stay out of this.

Good luck arguing this with VBM, lovage.
The DR is ranked 4th within the Caribbean region. 1st being Trinidad, 2nd being Jamaica and 3rd being Barbados. And in my opinion the DR really isn't that good, Stawhat if you saw the rest of the Caribbean you wouldn't think DR is impressive.

strawhats

Smash Master
wow...I actually learned something new today.

Good ****.

LMFAO.

I need to ask my cuz how the tourney scene is in Jamaica.

I didnt even know most of the Carribbean had a scene...and wow CJ actually went to Jamaica. Japanese meet Mr. Chin.

Lovage

Smash Hero
LOL can you read? i wasn't calling you a 15 year old, i was comparing you to a noob who has never seen real competition, and you are justly going to get ***** when you see it for the first time.

if you're so confident about me why don't you raise our money match past 10 measly dollars? you're confident enough to type this stuff on the internet, but not confident enough to actually back up your word in real life? LOOOOL what a waste of time. :laugh:

btw, i'm making a sidepool of bets that VBM won't show up to pound, or, if he does, won't approach any of the players he's challenged to money matches. AIM me about it

Atlus8

Smash Master
1. Amsah (The U.S lack of great Sheik experience is gonna give him an edge!)
2. Mango (He gave me my $!)
3. M2K (He gonna do good!)
4. Armada (He r@pes!)
5. HBOX (Naked puff!)
5. PC Chris!
7. Zhu
7. DaShizWiz
9. Isai
9. HugS
9. Lucky
9. Not Lovage!

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
trinidad smash --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuwaF4AwvY

These guys are not that good >_>
Keiron and Vengeance? I've never heard of them. Their randoms. They're irrelevant.

wow...I actually learned something new today.

Good ****.

LMFAO.

I need to ask my cuz how the tourney scene is in Jamaica.

I didnt even know most of the Carribbean had a scene...and wow CJ actually went to Jamaica. Japanese meet Mr. Chin.
The tournament CJ went to was held in Trinidad, not Jamaica.

Pi

Smash Hero
You people that think I'm gonna do well are probably crazy lol. I guess I could see myself doing well, or getting *****. Hopefully I won't let anyone down.
no pressure
but if you don't do well
i'm going to remove your response from my thread so people don't lose the losers mindset!!
lol
but srsly
i should do well, you know what you need to do, and you got good control and knowledge of your char
i don't think you'll be disappointing anyone, we know you got that clutch **** too

j00t

Smash Champion
1. Virusbluemage
2. PBnJ
3. C@sh m00ney
4. Yipes from MvC2
5. Mango
5. M2K

I couldn't think of anything better. :/

`DNS`

Smash Lord
^^LOL

whenever someone asks for any videos/proof that virusbluemage isn't full of **** he just posts that axe sucks

i say vbm vs axe mm

tho he won't be at pound :)

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
^^LOL

whenever someone asks for any videos/proof that virusbluemage isn't full of **** he just posts that axe sucks

i say vbm vs axe mm

tho he won't be at pound :)
Um, I don't think that Axe sucks. He has a pretty good Pikachu. However he is using Pikachu so pros shouldn't be losing to him.

As for the Trinidadian pros I don't see the point in me posting them being as no one in the thread will recognize the names. But if people are interested Trinidad's top 5 are

Kit(the guy who took a set from Captain Jack) Big Sexy, Jericho, VeliustheDevil, War Machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom