• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegard

Smash Lord
Lol at people think HBK is capable of getting top 10. He's not. I'll be absolutely shocked if he gets 12th place. Anyways for top 10

1) Mango
2) Armada
3) Hungrybox
4) Mew2king
5) Dr Pee Pee
5) Zhu
7) Kage
7) Amsah
9) Chu Dat
9) Darkrain
9) Jman
9) Dashizwiz

If PC Chris attends this then he'll probably get around 5th place.
I actually like this prediction..

Chu Dat always does well at nationals, no matter what. Is Shiz going tho?

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
Would love to see Pc in the Finals but unless he stepped his Foxs game up more then idk think it will happen, but id like to see him team with mango again, that was major ****

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Daym, now that strawy and over are confirmed... time to change my predictions a bit. :o

1-3. Mango/Armada/Amsah
4-6. Zgetto/Box/Kage
7-12. M2k/Spectre/Strawhat dahean/Shiz/Zhu/Remen or Overtriforce
I don't see Kage / SS getting that high, even though I'd want SS to do really well, but everything else looks good. I wouldn't know how good over / remen / straw are so I can't judge =/

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Daym, now that strawy and over are confirmed... time to change my predictions a bit. :o

1-3. Mango/Armada/Amsah
4-6. Zgetto/Box/Kage
7-12. M2k/Spectre/Strawhat dahean/Shiz/Zhu/Remen or Overtriforce
Amsah won't out place Hbox andd he'll be lucky if he gets 4th place. I don't think Kage will place above 7 and I think it's dumb Silent Spectre is on your list and Darkrain isn't. Darkrain will out place SS. And Dr Pee Pee should get at least 7th place.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Amsah won't out place Hbox andd he'll be lucky if he gets 4th place. I don't think Kage will place above 7 and I think it's dumb Silent Spectre is on your list and Darkrain isn't. Darkrain will out place SS. And Dr Pee Pee should get at least 7th place.
it'll be funny if you correctly predict the results

everyone will stop bashing you

it'll be one for the books lol

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
I argee drakrain will place better but don't call someone dumb who is better than you and if you say your better than SS wtf?
I don't believe that guy is better than me(I've never even heard of him) and I wasn't calling him dumb. I was calling his prediction dumb. Big difference.

it'll be funny if you correctly predict the results

everyone will stop bashing you

it'll be one for the books lol
Yeah, that will be cool. The day before the tournament I'll make my final prediction and see how close I get.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
__ _ _ _
|_|| ||\ |/__ |_)\_/|_)/ \\/
| ||_|| \|\_| | \ | |_)\_//\

____ __
/\ _`\ /\ \
\ \ \L\ \___ __ __ ___ \_\ \
\ \ ,__/ __`\/\ \/\ \ /' _ `\ /'_` \
\ \ \/\ \L\ \ \ \ \ \ /\ \/\ \ /\ \L\ \
\ \_\ \____/\ \___/_\\_\ \_\ \ \
\/_/\/___/ \/___/ \/_/\/\/_ /

__ __
/\ \\ \
\ \ \\ \
\ \ \\ \_
\ \__ ,_\
\/_/\ \\
\/_/

Get hyped.

Samochan

Smash Master
I don't believe that guy is better than me(I've never even heard of him) and I wasn't calling him dumb. I was calling his prediction dumb. Big difference.
Never heard... yea right. =) I do recall where I heard of you first though, nothing outside forums though.

Unless ofc you're speaking of some random guy here lol. :p

But you'll see amsah will get to the top. Or maybe you won't see lol, you haven't even regged. Anycase, it's hardly a dumb prediction of european's second best player who mains sheik and besides, calling someone's opinions dumb just cause it differs from yours is dumb on itself. You should follow Zhu's example, he kept his manners while still expressing a differing opinion, which funnily enough is even mostly the same as yours. =)

Zhu, I place my trust in spectre. :o

Though now I see I entirely recalled genesis results wrong when it came to this particular falcon player, bugger me. >_>;

Change is in order me thinks. =)

1-3. Mango/Armada/Amsah
4-6. Zgetto/Box/M2K
7-12. Lambchops/Darkrain/Strawhat dahean/Shiz/Zhu/Remen or Adam or Overtriforce or Kage

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Idk if amsah is gonna get top 3. IMO ill be surprised if he get top 10. He's gonna have to go through a lot of good players ( and spacies ) to get top 10. But then again the brackets will significantly impact the results

Samochan

Smash Master
Idk if amsah is gonna get top 3. IMO ill be surprised if he get top 10. He's gonna have to go through a lot of good players ( and spacies ) to get top 10. But then again the brackets will significantly impact the results
Pff amsah eats spacies for breakfast, then sheiks for lunch and marths for dinner. =)

Peaches are deserts, can't overindulge those. :p

Tamoo

Smash Master
Never heard... yea right. =) I do recall where I heard of you first though, nothing outside forums though.
lol oh the memories

And I think overtriforce could show a lot of ppl up, was mad impressed with him seeing him at tsl, his techs are crazy,

But this tournament is tooo hard to call!
Wanna see armada repping peach and europe well at the very least.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
Lol at people think HBK is capable of getting top 10. He's not. I'll be absolutely shocked if he gets 12th place. Anyways for top 10

1) Mango
2) Armada
3) Hungrybox
4) Mew2king
5) Dr Pee Pee
5) Zhu
7) Kage
7) Amsah
9) Chu Dat
9) Darkrain
9) Jman
9) Dashizwiz

If PC Chris attends this then he'll probably get around 5th place.
this seems close, but i don't see dr pee pee placing over zhu for some reason. also seems like kage would place higher than both of them considering he did so well against mango's falco. unless that was a fluke, still, he played well. everything else seems legit tho.

WHY DOES DSW PLACE SO LOW. I always thought he was such beast ;_;

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings

Unless ofc you're speaking of some random guy here lol. :p

But you'll see amsah will get to the top. Or maybe you won't see lol, you haven't even regged. Anycase, it's hardly a dumb prediction of european's second best player who mains sheik and besides, calling someone's opinions dumb just cause it differs from yours is dumb on itself. You should follow Zhu's example, he kept his manners while still expressing a differing opinion, which funnily enough is even mostly the same as yours. =)

Zhu, I place my trust in spectre. :o

Though now I see I entirely recalled genesis results wrong when it came to this particular falcon player, bugger me. >_>;

Change is in order me thinks. =)

1-3. Mango/Armada/Amsah
4-6. Zgetto/Box/M2K
7-12. Lambchops/Darkrain/Strawhat dahean/Shiz/Zhu/Remen or Adam or Overtriforce or Kage
If I think something is dumb then I'll call it such, I don't see any reason to pretend I am more polite than I actually am.

I have already registered and you've never heard of me because I am from the Caribbean, I you're ignorant of regions outside of Europe and US so I wouldn't expect you to have heard of me. Whatever.

this seems close, but i don't see dr pee pee placing over zhu for some reason. also seems like kage would place higher than both of them considering he did so well against mango's falco. unless that was a fluke, still, he played well. everything else seems legit tho.

That list probably needs to be tweaked a bit but reason I placed Dr Pee Pee over Zhu is because Zhu sucks against spacies(it may just be Falco though) and I think that will significantly affects his placing. I don't think Kage place higher than Zhu or Dr Pee Pee, he beat Mango because Mango is bad at the match up, and that isn't too relevant when talking about placings. Kage is going to have trouble with the top Shieks, are Europe is brining quite a few of them.

As for Shiz hasn't been going to a lot of tournaments and when does he always has a disappoiting placing. I think it would be a mistake to expect too much from him.

Charlesz

Smash Champion

yeah VBM's predictions are pretty good imo ( then again wtf do i know ) and I think shiz is placed so low because he has been inactive for a long time, in fact idk if he even registered for pound 4 lol

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I'm changing my prediction from the last thread.

1. Mango
2. Armada
3. Amsah
4. Hbox
5. Zgetto/M2K
5. Zgetto/M2K
7-12. Strawhat dahean/Overtriforce/Remen/Faab/Scar/Dr. PP

EDIT: I forgot Zgetto and Faab lol.

Samochan

Smash Master
I have already registered and you've never heard of me because I am from the Caribbean, I you're ignorant of regions outside of Europe and US so I wouldn't expect you to have heard of me. Whatever.
I wouldn't say ignorant, europe's a big region and I even personally know a smasher from as far as chile. :p Canada's not part of united states either.

It's kinda tough to not be ignorant of jamaica's scene though (and especially you) if you don't even have any vids on tube or smashboards. >_> The only 4 jamaica vids found don't even have player names on them.

If you want yourself known, you have to make yourself known, it doesn't happen on by it's own. Otherwise don't expect anyone to know you. <_<

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
I wouldn't say ignorant, europe's a big region and I even personally know a smasher from as far as chile. :p Canada's not part of united states either.

It's kinda tough to not be ignorant of jamaica's scene though (and especially you) if you don't even have any vids on tube or smashboards. >_> The only 4 jamaica vids found don't even have player names on them.

If you wanna make yourself known, you have to publish something first. Otherwise don't expect anyone to know you. <_<
Well it's not as if I'm trying to become famous. The Smash community knows who I am and that's good enough for me. BTW I have never heard of you outside of Smashboards either and I doubt a lot of people outside finland have either, lol.

Samochan

Smash Master
Well it's not as if I'm trying to become famous. The Smash community knows who I am and that's good enough for me. BTW I have never heard of you outside of Smashboards either and I doubt a lot of people outside finland have either, lol.
You may doubt, but you'd be suprised by how many people outside finland & smashboards know me. :p

Moving on with predictions.

PB&J

Smash Hero
strawhat dahean marth is pretty good..pools are going to be insane @ this..caint wait to see the pools next week..oh

happy 2010..everybody have the best time of there lives this year and smile more..it always works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom