• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 3 results/shoutouts thread

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Of course he does, but questioning that now ("... By far the best...") is unwise considering he put together the single greatest tourny ever

UncleGene

Smash Rookie
Azen, Mew2King, Chu and PC have been doing this for years. They've shown the consistency to be called the best in nation. Mango's amazing but don't you think any of the above could've gone through a similar bracket? Saying Mango is the absolute best after one tournament is a disrespect for others who have been placing top five all this time.

But he is a contender for being one of the best.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
No one ever said he's the best, but no need to act like Mango isnt consistent; i cant remember the last socal tourny he lost. And you cant fluke this game; it's entirely too conplex. If you beat pc / azen / cort / etc. In the same tourny, and not just once out of 10 tries or something, youre that good.

And the odds are against m2k / etc. (wtf we need a nickname for the 5) making it through that bracket, not because theyre necessarily lesser players, but because theyre all so close. It was Ken-like

Gaara♥

Smash Master
so if Mango's accomplishments equal what COULD HAVE been done by those you named, shouldnt he at least be considered one of the and not just a contender for being one of the best?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Didn't mango top 3 OC3 and SCC too? The kid has top 3'ed every huge tourney hes been to. I'd say hes consistent enough.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
you guys are WAY off topic, we were talking about my crews dominance remember? (thats right, crews, plural) its a shame it wasnt recorded, if you got to see it live, consider yourself fortunate to watch such violent g-reg **** for the last time

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
you guys are WAY off topic, we were talking about my crews dominance remember? (thats right, crews, plural) its a shame it wasnt recorded, if you got to see it live, consider yourself fortunate to watch such violent g-reg **** for the last time
u must have not seen me or hax ^_-

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
u must have not seen me or hax ^_-

PLZ let there be fc

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Anyone have a way I can contact Wife by chance? Vidjo left my phone at his house and I need it back.....badly. :(

Any help would be awesome.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
We shouldn't be arguing about whether EC or WC is the best, when we should clearly be arguing about which region was the worst

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
yo raftbuilder/greg how'd u guys get "gambling" okay'd on campus, my campus is mad gay and says that exchange of money in form of a tourney is gambling and not allowed, but u guys did it on a grand scale >_>

_milktea

Smash Lord
Tell them to screw off <_<. Things are only considered gambling if you guys, the tourney hosts, make a profit. If you host your tournament and split off all the moniez in prizes, it shouldn't be considered gambling at all. Goshhhh, universities are stupid.

N64

Smash Champion
ro ro fight the power.
stick it to the man.
etc.

p.s. pound was amazing

edit: oh **** swift, number of the beast!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
agree'd another thing universities are good @ are holding gaming events with just friendlies in GH, halo etc and calling it a tournament, wtf it tricks me everytime. "holy **** a tourney"......*walks in and is greeted with phail"

edit: oh **** n64 u should make another post quick

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I should've realized there'd be a results thread, well I didn't really talk to many people due to being extremely tired but it was still a fun tournament despite my poor performance. <3

Um, I guess I'll try shoutouts... though it's a bit late and I forgot almost everyone.

Pools:
Drephen: I thought I had you match 1, then I was like wait, I shouldn't be winning. You're too good! and you're an amazing person.
DJ Combo: ***** me.
Jihadit: I had no idea who you were but that falcon is too good!
N64: Beastly pikachu.
Hugs/Tope: Nice team matches despite how silly I was. *Smiles at hugs when I shinespike him and turn around to realize I'm dead.* XD
CT/NE/EC/SK
SleepyK: Kids too nice, stop it! You better come to Mass Madness 8, I am going just to see you! Kinda.
Geos: <3 this boy. Kid has everything I need! "I'm thirsty" Geos: *Pulls out a gallon of ice tea.* WTF? LOL too good.
Milktea: Thanks for housing me/giving me food! Pee-buddies for life!
PC: You beasted crews, lol. Always fun to have you around. ^^
Cort: ****ing rapist.
Swiftbass: ****ing rapist part 2.
Brookman: Only other CT smashers to get out of pools besides cort. XD Thanks for making CT look less bad. LOL
Kaiba Corp: Nice seeing friendly CT faces!
Chewman: Thanks for driving us, sorry we didn't realize where you were for so long. LOL
Plairnk: Thanks for giving me cab money. Haha.
Skler/Pine/anyone else in my room: Haha, I didn't really care that everyone was in my room, I was too tired to really be mad. I mean, it was a little stinky at points but oh well. ^_^
Other:
Zelgadis: Thanks for letting us put our stuff in your room, you seem like a really chill guy.
Cali: Rest of you guys I talked to for a few seconds, you guys seem awesome too!
Random non-asian smash girls: Thank you for saying bye to me when I was leaving for the airport even though it was mad random and I didn't know you. It made me feel special. ^.^

I also like how both east coast crews made it to the top, haha. What would've happened if east coast actually stayed together? o.o

Props to Mango! EC>WC though. ^_^

It's pretty sad that I will not see some of you ever again and I am pretty upset I didn't try to meet more of you. Half asleep johns. <3 smashers.

Top Bottom