• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 3 results/shoutouts thread

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Well I won't be needing housing for a while. I was just hoping sometime in the coming months to take a trip up to newyork for however many days and stay with some smashers and meet that community. *Pound* 3 was my first time really seeing most of them and the only NY smasher I actually played was Alukard...So yeee, basically I was just curious if anyone has their own place and if so, can I consult them in the next few months to crash there at some point?

kiwiii

Smash Lord
janet - !!!!!!!!!!!!!1
im glad we could finally hang out haha. really wish you could have made it to dan 2 :[ im really happy youre coming to visit soon, so that should make up for it haha. my nametag was raaaaaape :o still got it lol. fun times at the hotel foosho. i guess well have to watch forest gump haha. its been so long since id seen you that i had forgotten how amazing you are :o cant wait till next month >< ill give you the grand tour. dayum. thanks for hanging out with me and company after the tourney each day and stuff, it would have felt pretty empty without you. =p
omg otto LOL best freakin shoutout ever much <3 for you too haha :D raaaaaaaaaaape

oh yeah, i forgot to leave my info too lol
myspace.com/kusakusakiwi -- just drop your tag when it asks who you are when you friend request haha
aim: kusakusakiwi (it's private though, ask me to add you via pm)
fbook --> search "janet kee-eun lee" :p
<3 for everyone haha :D keep in touch, guys!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Me and Gimpy would **** so hard double Bowser in teams, lol. The debate on who's the better Bowser is funny, lol.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Gimpy, I got recorded in some tournament matches of both singles and doubles using Bowser. I'll hope they'll be up soon so you can see how godly my Bowser is, lol.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
First of all, that diarrhea sh*t is mad old, lol. Second of all, I don't know how good of a compliment that was either TrueJamo, lol.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
it was a joke dude, back when i wasn't as good my fox and PCs bowser had a MM and i was laser camping and about to win the 1st match by almost a stock lead but forward Bd off and lost then won the next two by one stock. Obviously it doesn't matter but it's fun to talk about. And it was my fox vs his bowser had nothing to do with my own bowser.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
This sucks I couldn't go =(. The ****ed up thing about it is my friend ended up driving all the way from chi town just to go which means I could have went but he never told me, maybe I should have just asked lol -_-.

Good **** Shane

Better luck next time Otto, and no sandbagging next time lol.

Sucks you got so screwed Nate, you'll **** next time.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
it was a joke dude, back when i wasn't as good my fox and PCs bowser had a MM and i was laser camping and about to win the 1st match by almost a stock lead but forward Bd off and lost then won the next two by one stock. Obviously it doesn't matter but it's fun to talk about. And it was my fox vs his bowser had nothing to do with my own bowser.
haha sorry dude, =P I tend to take things too seriously =)... but I think my point about being the best overall compared to being best if someone says so, still valid in general imo.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
wow im so sad this was really one of my last melee tournaments, i really thought socal would be playing uptil the release of brawl.

but nooo everyone had to get modded wii's and whatnot, so now like every melee tournye is brawl. I just want my last month **** it. :'[

,...anyway eppic shoutouts later

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
wow im so sad this was really one of my last melee tournaments, i really thought socal would be playing uptil the release of brawl.

but nooo everyone had to get modded wii's and whatnot, so now like every melee tournye is brawl. I just want my last month **** it. :'[

Wow that's pretty gay lol, sorry to hear that man.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
Long overdue:

Plank: Thanks for coming up the week before, and thanks for holding this amazing event.

Goodies: Teaming with me and teaching me everything I know.

PikaPika: Representing Rochester in 3rd round pools.

Kwan and N64: For being our roomies and being awesome.

Kiwii: Thanks for the name tags.

Whoever was selling the stickers: They are too pro.

Azen: It was good talking to you.

Voodoo: Enjoy that dollar man, you were right.

Florida Crew: You guys were great to talk to on that long walk. Green Mario is too funny.

Wobbles: You are so energetic, it was great meeting you.

Azn Lep: You're mad chill, I'll keep in touch.

G-reg: You ****.

PC: Good to see you again, and what a performance!!

Mango: I play puff in casuals now because of you. It was the most exciting thing to watch you play. Keep it up.

Chu: I was back there rooting for you! I'm glad you appreciated my support, I wanted to see you go the distance. I might have to come down during the summer and visit you; you were really awesome!

Forward: OMG!! Best part of the weekend was when you wandered into our hotel room, and none of us knew who you were, and then you said you were from Arizona and we suddenly knew haha. All of your characters are so amazing, and your teams play was really good. I learned so much just from watching you. I was so happy to finally meet my Falco idol.

Thanks everyone for such an amazing weeked!! We need another Pound, OC, or FC soon.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero

dude i want to play nonstop, let's play

you live far tho

Sliq

Smash Master
I got like no shoutouts, wtf, I'm important and ****.

Of course I haven't done my own shoutouts yet soooooo....

g-regulate

Smash Hero
heres my shoutouts

sliq - you are awesome, youd be even MORE awesome if you put up the md/va vs midwest crew battle, namely my part :)

technomancer

Smash Champion
Holy ****, Mango won

East coast **** talking is DONE son

Shoutouts: **** you techno for moving to vegas and not coming to this

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i should be sending out the money tomorrow morning, just got home from a 12 hour shift and mad tired v_V

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
tis a shame EC can't ever have the best player in the world for more than a handful of months at a time

but otherwise obv EC >>>>> WC

Sliq

Smash Master
heres my shoutouts

sliq - you are awesome, youd be even MORE awesome if you put up the md/va vs midwest crew battle, namely my part :)
I don't have a lot of that crew battle because everyone in the Midwest apparently can't handle operating a camera while I do my teams pools. The batteries died, and despite the fact that I told Jiano where the spare batteries were, they didn't replace them, so don't blame me when the whole crew battle doesn't go up.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i sent out the payments to everyone who gave me valid paypal info..

i still need

dope
mang0
PC (i forget if u told me to give it to cort)
Vidjo
Hugs (i couldn't read ur chicken scratch LOL)

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I don't have a lot of that crew battle because everyone in the Midwest apparently can't handle operating a camera while I do my teams pools. The batteries died, and despite the fact that I told Jiano where the spare batteries were, they didn't replace them, so don't blame me when the whole crew battle doesn't go up.
I wouldn't have replaced the batteries either if I were midwest.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
m2k is by far still the best player, one tournament doesnt prove otherwise
Maybe skill-wise id agree, but for someone so sensitive to conditions in order to play 100% (and therefore win), no, not really.

And Mango just went through the hardest bracket in the history of melee -- he beat what, four of the top 5 players in the world? -- so lol @ u

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Maybe skill-wise id agree, but for someone so sensitive to conditions in order to play 100% (and therefore win), no, not really.

And Mango just went through the hardest bracket in the history of melee -- he beat what, four of the top 5 players in the world? -- so lol @ u
except M2K could've probably run through that bracket as well...

but no johns for now no one can say anything to mango he literally beat everyone of the best players in the US. something mewtwoking almost did.

But before you start making parades lets wait for any other big tournaments, if I can say one thing I'd say boy if you had to bring it home for one tournament this was the one since it could very well be the last.

Top Bottom