• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 3 results/shoutouts thread

Alukard

Smash Hero
YAYYY NYC ... yo dj don't wry about it ... we gotta b 13 yrs old to get o d shouts lol ... we know we ***** ... got into brackets with marth and bowser ... i mena cmon who does that ... remember we said we was just going to try and have fun =) ... we did and we made some great friends along the way =) i loved this trip... if brawl takes over i hope its good and it can keep these kickA$$ people going to tournies to have fun =) ..

NYC STILL THE **** THO ... SWAT ALL DAY
check the sig for more swat info lollolool

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Sorry everybody... I'm stricken with flu at the moment, so just let it be known that this tourney was epic and I hope to see you all around.

Besides, I couldn't possibly shout out everybody, suffice it to say I thought everybody was pretty cool. Peace.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Wait I got 4th in 3rd round pools????????

Shouldnt I be in the top 32 then? Because I wasn't present at the tournament when singles bracket started??

btw now im like super pissed :( I thought I got 6th in my pool and Tia just told me i got 4th >_>

Wait I got 4th in 3rd round pools????????

Shouldnt I be in the top 32 then? Because I wasn't present at the tournament when singles bracket started??

btw now im like super pissed :( I thought I got 6th in my pool and Tia just told me i got 4th >_>
i had more wins n stuffs.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Well SW I expected you to move on but it says I got 4th seed on Tia >_>

..... But I just looked at your standings and it says you got 6th seed.

They must have accidentally switched me and you.

Oh SW your awesome :) hopefully I can play you again

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
YAYYY NYC ... yo dj don't wry about it ... we gotta b 13 yrs old to get o d shouts lol ... we know we ***** ... got into brackets with marth and bowser ... i mena cmon who does that ... remember we said we was just going to try and have fun =) ... we did and we made some great friends along the way =) i loved this trip... if brawl takes over i hope its good and it can keep these kickA$$ people going to tournies to have fun =) ..

NYC STILL THE **** THO ... SWAT ALL DAY
check the sig for more swat info lollolool
Word son, f*ck it. You helped me **** with Bowser in teams, I ***** with Bowser in singles, money matches, and everything else. My Bowser is too good. Best Bowser, thats that. Thanks and good sh*t to the few people who shouted me out and gave me credit for my accomplishments. Los quiero mucho, lol. Get at New York!!!

Word son, f*ck it. You helped me **** with Bowser in teams, I ***** with Bowser in singles, money matches, and everything else. My Bowser is too good. Best Bowser, thats that. Thanks and good sh*t to the few people who shouted me out and gave me credit for my accomplishments. Los quiero mucho, lol. Get at New York!!!
>_>
lol
If I end up going to NY this summer, 10$ mm my 5 best characters. I'll tell you how you compare to Gimpy.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i love how everyones a critic lol ... it doesn't matter ... its placings over anything else ... right or wrong... he can probably beat u .. but that doesn't matter cuz gimpy might not ... or vise versa ... sheesh ... can't everyone just b happy ...

waits for it =P

o and i love u all <3

Eggz

Smash Hero
dope ***** me in crews. T_T

i love how everyones a critic lol ... it doesn't matter ... its placings over anything else ... right or wrong... he can probably beat u .. but that doesn't matter cuz gimpy might not ... or vise versa ... sheesh ... can't everyone just b happy ...

waits for it =P

o and i love u all <3
i think the fact that people who play gimpy a lot and played DJ Nintendo say gimpy is better matters more lol

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Yeah Silent Wolf, even if I can't beat you it barely and I mean barely means sh*t because you're just one smasher. Me not beating you or even Eggz lets say doesn't automatically mean Gimpy is better. I ***** not only in singles, but especially in teams with Alukard getting 13th using Bowser. In addition, I did my fair share amount of upsets. Lastly, I had a good amount of people saying at the tournament that I had the best Bowser and that I was better than Gimpy.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Only people who haven't played Gimpy said that. lol

edit: seriously

in my experience, best X character in universe leads to pointless controversy that is hard to solve.

you're easily best bowser on EC fasho

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Actually, I know people whom have played me and Gimpy and they'll say I'm better. Eggz, chillin will **** you with his Bowser, lol. Hell yeah, I agree Mike. I'm definitely the defensive Bowser and Gimpy is the offensive type. Who camps with Bowser and survives for mad long mad good though. Get at me, lol!

chillindude829

Smash Master
eggz that was easily the stupidest tourney match ive ever been involved in, LOL. it was fun as **** though

mikehaze yea it sucks that we didnt get to play but we ***** that one crew in our crew battle. good ****.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Campy Bowser, hell yeah I am. I'm a scared b*tch when I fight, lol. Chillin, we gotta team sometime and **** hardbody. If you don't want to, me and PC will beat you and Chu or any partner you have again, lol.

Eggz

Smash Hero
eggz that was easily the stupidest tourney match ive ever been involved in, LOL. it was fun as **** though

mikehaze yea it sucks that we didnt get to play but we ***** that one crew in our crew battle. good ****.
LOL you know you loved it chillin haha

it was cool seein youz again.

reply to my comments on myspace >_>

D

Deleted member

Gimpy wins because he has full control over the mighty Sudowoodo

Alukard

Smash Hero
i can't wait for the video footage of me and dj in doubles pools with marth bowser ... teamwork at its finest ... everyone will laugh at those matches lolol

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Hell yeah, that set with Darkrain was mad epic. I wish I didn't SD my second to last stock on the third match. I had mad epic matches throughout the tournament no one saw, lol. I can't wait to see the crazy teamwork me and Alukard did in teams. All our matches were too funny, lol. Bowser & Marth all f*ckin' dai, lol!!!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Who is this DJ Nintendo and why is he saying his Bowser is better than Gimpys -_-

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
dj nintendo is good but now we have some community made rivalry or something dumb *sigh* i really hate that lol

i like bowser

give me some vids djn, its been about a year since i've seen something on youtube thats bowser that i think is decent and isn't mine so put your stuff up woot woot

i just wish i coulda come so we could've double bowser teamed haha

Top Bottom