• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 3 results/shoutouts thread

soap

Smash Hero
im thinking i shouldve stayed for the second venue cuz i ended up sleeping through classes anyways, im still wondering how the *** mango won, but gratz for making it through that bracket, if i could look into the future and see that bracket ahead of me, i dunno, id be sad.

wish i played more friendlies but i can only play so much smash at a time, dope wish yu woulda brought your hacky sack after i told you like a week ago to bring it after i lost mine at BIg Cs, i play much better with hacky sack breaks, like at Fc, plus i wanted to show yu some tricks ive been working on.

Joe bushman is so legendary... i was worried yu would choke in crews coming out of retirement, but na, like jordan you stepped up and punched wobbles in the tiny head, i wish i saw your woblles warlock punch in teams.

Forward- i wanted more friendlies but i guess i got smashed out, your sheik is really fun to watch, i used to think that the way drephen played was the only effective way to play sheik, cuz i used to watch omar vids bak in the day and he just jumps and spams **** off platforms and gets fuked for it when someone just gets position underneath. but i was watching your sheik at fc and its really dynamic on plats, changes directions, misdirects and then comes down and times attack. this kinda sparked my creativity, and ive been making stuff up, but my sheiks still got a ways to go. tryin to fuse drephens ground game with the forward air game, and then call it soapy style

oorah kabrah- dude wha a cool name, that was the funnest set i had all day

paradigm- sorry about the darkrain when i went marth, i hadnt played marth all day. we did ok in teams.

hax and jman- little rascals are so impressive, im glad no one kidnapped yu guys, i know dave was makin threats and ****, yu guys should carry tazers when goin to a tourney full of men.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll do some shoutouts for this tourney...I'm usually too lazy/worried smashboards will own my post (so I'll do them in Word)!!!

I'll probably have them up later today!!!

Thanks everyone who gave me a shoutout, I hope to meet you guys again during Brawl!!!

Smash is too fun!!!

Oh and to the nice guy who recorded some of the setsin my 2nd round of pools (you'd ask our names then say them aloud so you could remember them for later), are you ever gonna put those up???

I know my set vs. Chaddd was at least recorded by you!!!

And Sethlon I'm looking forward to seeing our set that you said was recorded, good games :)!!!

:colorful:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Anther, you're pritty amazing for making it into brackets with pika. Your strategy of confusing the **** out of your opponent by up b'ing all around the stage and then ****** them is hot.

Hax

Smash Champion
yeh sliq i definitely wanted to play you, i hate jiggs though

skler your link is scary man :)

kiwi i accepted your request on myspace. ^_^ hey guys send requests to me at www.myspace.com/aerialacia and j-man at www.myspace.com/jesus176 so you can be amazing at smash like us! guaranteed or your money back :)

yo g-reg if you wanna play halo ill be on live tonight at like 6:30, i just sent you a request and stuff so yeah.. be on. i used to be good but i havent played in months lol, ill probably be better after like an hour of playing

MaNg0

Smash Hero
im finding a picture of mango and putting him on my myspace heroes section EXCLUSIVE **** lmao also shout out to my lil man hax good **** on getting ninth XD!
^_^

Shout outs comes eventually

QUIVO

Smash Master
This tournament was fun

Harriet the Guy = Dashizwiz. I mean, he can pillar and ****!
GG with everyone I played: M2K, Azen, Green Mario, Scar, Hax, RaynEx, HAT, Eggm (at least i think I played you, I'm pretty sure), DoH, BigD, KM, Harriet the Guy, Raistlin, Forward, Doll, DK Smash, Plank, Kwan, Paradigm, SOap, and like everyone else cause I played alot this tournament and can't recall any names.

Jash's Young Link is too good. I'm wanting to main him now.

The best part was when Forward came to our room and everyone lost to him. Then after he leaves, Sliq didn't get to play him and said he'd beat him. 2-0'ed him in tournament. Awesome **** sliq.

The only bad things about this tournament was leaving at like 1-2 in the morning and got home at like 11am. Also driving through the mountains with it being all snowy and ****. **** the snow.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
plank when will you be sending the money out? I got bills to pay >.<
im sorry i didnt feel playing teams in grand finals =(

But u owe me for doing a forward b off the stage

Where i came back like a champ :laugh:

kiwiii

Smash Lord
pound3 couldn't have been anymore amazing :D from the moment i stepped into that venue, i got the biggest smile on my face. it was so awesome seeing everybody, many who i haven't seen since the summer, and a few i've never met at all before. i kinda forgot how tight and friendly this community is, especially in comparison to other gaming communities, so thanks to everyone for reminding me what this game's really about. which is, having fun of course :D a huge thanks to plank for putting this tourney together in the first place, because without him, there would have been no pound3. despite time constraints and other stuff that could have gone better like seedings, this tourney was still so crazy good. so yeah, thanks jon. you really worked your *** off for this one. i wish we could have done that gatorade ****s on you LOL.

lots of crazy and amazing things went on this tourney for real. jman & hax, holy crapp where did you kids come from, you guys are incredible haha. mango taking this tourney was like the giants taking the super bowl, wtf lol honestly didn't see that coming, especially after he didn't want to play anymore and just did ridiculous low tier dittos with otto first round hahaha. cort beating azen with falcon O_o, sliq in his dumb jiggs suit..LOL, new york showing the nation they have random *** great players :D wish bum could have gone, g-reg basically destroying everyone in his way with his holy knee RAAAPE! presence of brawl at this tourney, best of luck to papa dave and his newborn baby <3 ....umm...hanging out with west coast at this tourney LOL pretty sure i used to hate WC more than anyone else, just sayin. >_> good stuff for repping socal the right way haha im pretty happy my overall impression changed. EAST COAST > WEST COAST THOUGH :grin: mango you got lucky, son, show yo face at fc >____> /trashtalk

anyway onto shoutouts, sorry if i forgot you, there were just so many awesome people at this tournament, but i tried my best to remember everyone <3

team arlington- *pound* md/va kind of ***** everyone's ****s. northeast got off ez pz

koreandj- where were you.. :( T_______T

brookmangz- you are basically amazing haha thanks sooo much for teaming with me again =/ sorry we didn't do any better.. we really should have made it out but whatever, i still had so much fun teaming and hanging out with you! our sheik vs marth matches were pretty fun haha i love how it kept going back and forth. you're too good at capitalizing on habits/punishing rolls. LOL charged fsmash ftw :p your marth is gonna get good, i can feel it! so much potential. im sorry i didnt even say bye, you def know how to disappear >_>; but i hope we run into each other again, and maybe even team once more. you are so **** underrated, son! haha. STAY IN TOUCH <3<3 oh yeah, and our water drinking game was pretty much broken

skler- speaking of the water drinking game, thanks for helping us LOL i forget who the 4th person was, though x_x

otter- arf arf :D that is all

>___> jk. dayum it was awesome finally hanging out with the awesome crew/combo status. :] times at the hotel were too good and amazing. we need to watch forrest gump -_- LOL. all of our matches were so fun, except when you'd go fox and falco on me, that'd just be embarrassing :( LOL but yea i definitely ***** your bowser :cool: hahaha. thanks for all the friendlies and chill times :] our team wasn't so bad either! im pretty excited about being able to JC like 10 shines, i didn't think i'd be able to pull it off in front of you, "just sayin" >_>. technical biotch. your falco is sooo fun to watch. can't just have fluid movement and blue sparkles instead of actual shines and shiet. thanks for encouraging me during my fox v chaddd's bowser match hahaha i really think my fox got better just from watching you all weekend. uthrow uair uair uair YAYUHZ broken :grin: visit east coast again sometime!! see you in march hopefully :D!!! for real this time! :p

mango- joejoe! dayum you kind of ***** this tournament haha winning singles and placing 2nd behind azen & m2k in doubles. i love how you didn't even really feel like playing in brackets and wanted to just dip out w/ us back to the hotel :p too ironic. work on your low tiers! otter ***** you in those dittos ;] hahahha. thanks for the few friendlies, :[ wish we played more :( it was great finally meeting the other half of the fwoot fwends crew :] you mumble sooo much, SPEAK UP. "what? .. huh? .. say it again?" hahah. go to washington in the summer!!...****! also LEARN HOW TO SHAVE haha

nate- hey man it was great seeing you again. your marth has gotten pretty fierce i must say haha it's pretty unfortunate how your 2nd round pool went down because someone was being completely inconsiderate and stupid by getting 3rd seed intentionally :/ you definitely deserve a lot more recognition than you get now. good stuff for ****** in crews, though! i hope you still enjoyed yourself, despite how singles went down. your bubble gum luigi is also a rapist haha ka-master influence? :p good times with you!!! i can't wait to see you and everyone else again, hopefully will play some more! your mewtwo is also really good LOL wtf WA, quit being randomly awesome. :D

shane- omg eggz. zomg. .. zomg. LOL. you are so freaking adorably hilarious in person haha i really forgot how amazing combo status is in person gahh i miss you guys a ton. your falco is pretty broken.. i kinda hate it haha. i dont think i got to play your fox, though. either way, can't wait to come to WA and hang out with you more when youre less anti-social/sleep deprived/more hyper :grin: it's gonna be amazing. *flashes duck light in yo face* raaaaaaaaaaape!! <3 hahah. oh, and so i can **** your bowser again with my fox >_> DAYUM. gtfo, gimpyfish jr!!! ;D

eric- wow i really thought you'd be taller so now i'm much less intimidated :D LOL jk. it was awesome hanging out with you. i'm pretty happy you made it out, i hope you had fun. youre pretty much a **** in person as well so good **** for being the same online haha. we never had our fox dittos >_> i guess that means you gotta go to WA to uthrow my fox around :< take care until then. btw i do not snore loudly and i know the dan2 actually sucked balls without me T_T

cactuar- dayum kiwi fox *****, huh? haha. good stuff going fox all the way and ****** souls haha nothing beats a kiwi/cactuar team though!! and i still cant believe you even managed to seduce azen. ... he's azen T_T you *****! LOL. hope to see yo cactus face around even after this. we gotta get philly cheesesteaks together!

pakman- your pakman hat ***** almost as hard as you LOL pakman you are too good, my dear sir. i hope to see you around. i need to give philly a visit so we can grab cheesesteaks w/ cactus :]

scar- always great seeing ya haha your falcon *****. at least we got in one match this time :D.. on the big screen! haha.

gimpy- i ***** eggz's bowser. also, why weren't you here? squander :(

sensei- nice pikachu >_>; you **** haha

hax & jman- i already said this in the beginning but wow you two really surprised me LOL can't believe you beat chu and chillin. repping the little smashers i see haha good **** in this tourney, i wanna play you guys in singles sometime if i ever see either of you again. nice job repping NY, you two are too adorable haha wtf and why are you guys talking about me and starbucks, i don't get it >_> anyway keep it up, and money match me and mango :]

papa dave- wow you're really fun LOL you made the ride up to the venue hella more entertaining with your crazy *** stories haha. good luck with your baby, i hope brawl was really helpful. btw your trash talk is too good. youre so ****ing loud LOL T_T it overpowered everything else in the room. all i know is youre the person im going to get if i ever need someone to **** talk for me :]

doll- i love you, popo. :( stop playing so much WoW and come to mason and cook with me!!

fleur- it was great getting to meet you before i put melee in the backseat. always heard tons of great things about you. your ganon was pretty strong :D didnt get to play your samus though. good luck with everything!

g-reg- OMFG G-REG O.O you pretty much ***** this tournament lol good **** *pound*

chinesah- how are you so good, wow lol x_x good stuff at this tourney. three rounds of pools aint no joke. hope you had a lot of fun

viojo- sup you owe me a burrito

raftbuilders- i miss you guys :( move to mason.

tope- stop getting sick. see raftbuilders' shoutout >_>. and good **** ****** in crews haha

taki- wow yay we finally got to play haha your fox is too strong, i couldn't handle our ditto :p it was fun playing you in those matches, i hope there will be another chance!

d20- >_> I ***** OUR FALCON FFA, SON, WHATCHU TALKIN ABOUT. hahah. thanks for teaming with me, double ylink is too good :p

hayato- :( kirby v fox .. ? lol. hope you enjoyed yourself at this tourney :D

qdvs- pink hat yayuhz LOL thanks for your hat and sweater, i had fun harrassing col bol. it was good seeing you as always, we didn't get to play or talk much but i hope you enjoyed yourself at this tourney! keep in touch :]

col bol
- youre a rapist :] always good seeing you haha i never play you in singles. youre too scary i guess >_> hope you had fun, colin! and stop getting taller than me T_Tioaewi.

drephen- always amazing to see DREPHENNNNNNNNNNN my favorite ginger for sure haha although jiano is pretty amazing himself. i hope you had fun at this tourney, im sorry i didnt cheer for you more :( but im glad youre not an emo **** and "hate" people for it either <3 your sheik seemed to have gotten, yes, better :o? ****** marths on top of spacies now? broken. or have you always and i just never noticed? haha. im gonna miss you and the rest of CoK (ok so youre not really in CoK anymore >_>; ) a lot -___-; hopefully we'll see each other again T_T;;
frenziefool- frenzie you know i <3 you. but dont mess with drephen's clothes >:[ LOL ok next tourney if there ever is one that i go to, i'll make you a kick *** name tag. just leave drephen alone until then :]
mathos- <3 <3 pew pew.
big r- you just seem so easy to hit LOL im sorry :(
watty- yes i was sad to even see you go -_-
see oh kay imma miss all of you hella lot :( craziest bunch of boys ever

soap- we never got to play but i hope you had fun. using red sheik now, i see. we should have battled for it, that's my color, son hahaha

sliq- you are absolutely insane :]

tec0- so we haven't played since pound2 LOL -____- im glad you liked your name tag though! cutest sheik i ever drew on a name tag haha :D good stuff in crews. repping the red sheik ^_^

umbc- :D gg for helping run this tourney, man!

azen- youre the best supportive student <3 LOL. thanks for your pep talk AKA telling me how good i am so i get more confident. i'll definitely see you around ^_^ but take care until then. GET GOOD AT HALO!! i already know youre gonna be top in brawl..@_@!! youre so gay in it LOL

neo- always awesome seeing you, neo!! :D hopefully this really wont be the last time i ever see you. you really need to come out and hang with me and my school friends haha they'll seriously love you and chillin. thanks for all those roy/marth matches. youre too good >< made me so nervous too lol i hope we can play again sometime!! FACEBOOK ME "janet kee-eun lee" >_> im not forgiving you for that faker comment until you do >:[ LOL

chillin- didn't really see much of you as i usually do but i hope you had fun. i know it wont be the last time i see you :] have fun w/ brawl and squirtle LOL. and hang out w/ me and my asian fwends LOL *sticks asian in there to further persuade*

daisey- hey! it was cool meeting you at chu's and playing brawl together haha awesome of you to come out from the bahamas :] i hope you enjoyed yourself at the tourney and got to meet/play as many people as possible! hopefully there will be a next time and we can play some melee ^_^

m2k- butter pecan sux. coffee ftw. *push* AND TAKE BETTER CARE OF YOUR NAME TAG =_=!!

edrees- wow so awesome getting to play you all those matches haha thanks for helping me calm down and not get as nervous against you >< i couldnt help it lol bad habit! i choke easily i guess but yeah, our matches were pretty fun. at least as fun as sheik v peach can get haha your peach is hella good/fast, hopefully we can play again. imma try to come out to socal this summer! ^_^ great meeting you, edrees!

bone- BOOOOONE :] i love your contacts first of all haha and secondly, awesome to see you. you have to show me around socal when i go in the summer!! and we have to play!!

aznlep- ahhhhhhhhhhh PAT!!! great talking to you and hanging out. your ICs are too strong :] hope you enjoyed yourself. it sucks we never got to karaoke afterwards :/ but when i come and visit in the summer, we'll do that for sure, RIGHT?! haha. build me up, buttercup is too good!! it's one of my favorite karaoke tunes haha. take care, pat. it was too awesome seeing you again!

hugs- yay hugs :D im gonna make you an incredible name tag and bring it with me to socal so you like me again! hahah. thanks for the friendly, i wish we got more in. only the greatest samus evarrr @_@ let's play a lot when i visit, alright?! piss me off with samus' dumb tricks LOL like living to 200% every life haha :] hope you enjoyed yourself. im sorry we didnt get together after the tourney to go eat, but it was awesome regardless seeing you/other WCers :]

mikehaze- lolwut rainbow cruise :( *pat* hope you had fun, it was cool meeting you. youre pretty hyper haha. thanks for helping change my impression of socal smashers a little this weekend lol maybe socal's not as full of *******s as i once assumed after oc3 :p see you around, yo, i'll be trying to make my way over to the wc again this summer ^_^ take care!

woz- it's always great seeing you, woz. thanks for helping me hand out those name tags, even though we got griped out for it >___> LOL. i hope you enjoyed yourself! and also hope we cross paths again. we gotta go to another big tourney together and actually go out afterwards next time! <3 you woz, take care :] and you dont suck, hush yo face haha. especially your zelda.. what a rapist!!! :grin:

jesi- youre amazing haha it was great seeing you at pound!! hope you really enjoyed yourself. thanks for those shots ;] hopefully there will be another FC in the summer! if so, i'll definitely see you there!! and let's play next time!! word is you're not so bad :D <33 btw you and darkrain are teh adorablez lawl ^_^ i hear you trash talk during his sets. what a beast <3 hahha. take care!

alukard- we never played. :( but it was nice uhh.. kinda.. meeting you? i didn't totally realize it was you when i turned around during the mango & forward vs hax & jman set haha. NEW YORK PEOPLE ARE SOOO LOUD i love it :p hahah

wobbles- wow you're cool LOL *pound**pound**pound* :D POUND THREE!!! hahaha. cute penguin too!! your ICs were scary in WC vs MW crews, hope you enjoyed yourself in the EC yayuhz maybe we will cross paths again one day

canadians- stop being randomly good. >___> @ kage. good matches to the canadians in me & brookman's pool too. raynex & partneridontremembername:(

slikvik- yay we finally sat down and played a few decent matches ^_^ nice peach you have there! keep it up, man. :] oh and i pretty much ***** in our rock paper scissors set for a spot on the south crew LOL

zelgadis- we didn't really talk much or play at all. BUT SEE i am polite hahaha. i suppose you are too. :p good thing we never did our fox ditto, i would have embarrassed you >_> uh huh. .. yeah. LOL. hope you had fun, despite the suckiness w/ your flight on the way here. take care!

chaddd- RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_____~ my fox is awesome, huh? LOL

crismas- cute stickers :D im sorry i didnt buy any :[ /broke. it was cool getting to talk to you and stuff this time, though! hope you had fun!

blues- leading us to the game room like a hero :D

eevisu- double cheeseburger yayuhz hahha thanks for complimenting my clothes, youre too nice LOL

ether- good **** :)

lozr & jihad- good **** :)

malk- good **** :) i liked your name tag? haha

O-NO (rest of sova? didnt see you guys x.x)- :D good **** as always

everyone who got a name tag made for them at the venue- ****

or on their face- double ****

everyone else i played/talked to/met- i hope we see each other again! thanks for coming out to the tourney and making it as amazing as it was *pound*

dunno when i'll see anybody again (besides WA haha). i guess it's goodbye for now. i'm not quitting melee or anything but it's gonna be going in the backseat for however long. it's been a pretty nutty last year and 3 months lol i met tons of awesome people through this and im going to miss so many of you. definitely a priceless experience, more of a good one than bad i've been realizing. thanks for making it what it was, everyone. don't be shy to add me on aim or myspace or whatever, im a pretty huge ***** LOL but only towards people i super super dislike. otherwise, you should be good :p :D

also
team arlington ***** all of you
<3

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I loved everyone at pound, full shoutouts to come, which I havent done in a while.

Preliminary shout out to the NY guys and Phil and hayato.

much love I hung out with your guys the most Hax dissappoints me though where my shout outs you little munckin get back here so I can own you for forgetting me like that baby isai. =P

Hax

Smash Champion
I loved everyone at pound, full shoutouts to come, which I havent done in a while.

Preliminary shout out to the NY guys and Phil and hayato.

much love I hung out with your guys the most Hax dissappoints me though where my shout outs you little munckin get back here so I can own you for forgetting me like that baby isai. =P
HOLY **** XIF how the **** did i forget about you daaaaaaaaaaaamn

sorry about that man, but you definitely were one of the coolest people at pound. it was mad funny running to 7/11 at like 3 AM, those pina colada slurpees are too good lol the store nextdoor to my house has them and i get them every day now. :) your starfox impersonations are ****ing good, too bad your peach isn't. LOL jk your peach is beasttttttt man we had gr8 matches. oh btw you've inspired me to learn some of those starfox 64 impersonations. 'can't let you do that starfox' LOL

kiwi you didn't hear what papa dave said to you about starbucks when i was playing silent wolf? lol :p

Alukard

Smash Hero
KIWIII ... a tournament without NYC hype is nothing =) ... ya lucky i didn't have the **** talk squad with me

**** TALK SQUAD
WES
DIRE
KUBUU.... MAN JUST THE WHOLE DA
ME
DAV3 .... its like who ever we rooting for ... WILL WIN

kiwii and milktea ... good at smash with good looks ... no johns

nyc is the best ... ^_^

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
man if you played SF 64 as much as I did you'd be good at those impersonations too. I have the entire thing memorized.
hell yeah that game was awesome, best one liners.

"oh gee! ive been saved by fox how swell"

haha I found it funny when I mentioned SF64 to jman and he was like wtf is that? Jman you should play it someday, then u'll know truly how 1337 fox is.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
man if you played SF 64 as much as I did you'd be good at those impersonations too. I have the entire thing memorized.
xif i love u
best peach in the world xif:)

there should be a lil rascals crew

only lil kids LOL that would be so funny and cool

Big_R

Smash Champion
good lord kiwi epic shoutouts. and if i see you again it's goin' down. i'm handing out rock bottoms thru tables.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
question...

was the sheik that usmashed jiggz for the win on the big screen tec0?

vs. sliq?

Is that the crew match that was down to the 40th stock? I didn't watch any of it except that part. I looked over and saw this jiggs attempt a rest and screw up. Then everyone went crazy and sheik fully charged an usmash.

: /

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ive had school nonstop monday-thurs, i should get to it sometime this weekend

kiwiii

Smash Lord
big r, you cant touch this >:o haha
raynex, yeah that was tec0's red sheik :3
jman, i dont remember what papa dave said to me about starbucks haha remind me? :p
eggz <3
alukard, nyc is definitely amazing and should have gone to oc3 so i wouldnt have been the only loud one cheering for east coast hahaha

kiwiii

Smash Lord
according to alukard

KIWII: go silent wolf!
DAV3: i can't believe u cheering against a 13 yr old kiwii ...
KIWII: shut up dav3!
DAV3: that **** is gonna bite u in the *** ... karma ... u gonna b in a starbucks one day and a lil 13 yr old is gonna steal ur coffee lol

LOL
its official
papa dave is the ****in man

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
according to alukard

KIWII: go silent wolf!
DAV3: i can't believe u cheering against a 13 yr old kiwii ...
KIWII: shut up dav3!
DAV3: that **** is gonna bite u in the *** ... karma ... u gonna b in a starbucks one day and a lil 13 yr old is gonna steal ur coffee lol

LOL
its official
papa dave is the ****in man
LMFAO now i remember:laugh::laugh:

PAPA DAV3= THE BEST **** TALKER EVER

Top Bottom