• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 3 results/shoutouts thread

Alukard

Smash Hero
ah smash ... and gimpy and djn should b partners for oos tournies ... that would b beast lol... offensive and defensive turtles FTW!!! XD

Big_R

Smash Champion
no one rock bottoms my kiwi through a table! NO ONE!!!!

sup
i'll hand them out to anyone and everyone. i keeps it real!

btw i stole your shine turn around bair onto the stage with falco even tho idk if it's any good with him and the game is over and idk if someone else made it up before you. but i'll call it yours cuz that's who i saw do it first.

DrewB008

Smash Lord
skler you shouted out to me like 3 pages ago but dude even though suicides were your fault and all that, i did not earn that fd win, and i will defend your honor because of it.

Alukard

Smash Hero
CYRAINNNNN ... good **** dude lol ... i think i forgot about u ... i'm not even sure lol... ah well shouts to ya now =)

Watty

Smash Lord
there where seriously to many people to give shout outs 2. all of you where cool my only regret aboutt he tourney was not saying goodbye to everyone before we left but 2am +6.5 hour drive home and a visual arts paper due at 10am = we gots ta go. so i just wanna thank every1 for making melee badass 2 many memories to count

i will send it off like this http://youtube.com/watch?v=sbTgCooAHI0

P.S. Forward and M2K i punked ur ***** so bad

Alukard

Smash Hero
OMFG ... how can i forget ... DOOOOOO YOUNGGGGGG .... mahhh ****** ... we had some awesome friendlies ... =) ... and you guys beat us in pools after we won like every friendly match ... ur jiggs is too too godly lol^_^

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Hm funny how everyone saids someone is the best bowser because I played him and I think he's the best.. That's not how it works! M2k just because you ALMOST beat PC in an MM in 2005 now!? 3 years ago... lol doesn't make you the best bowser.. lol.

And i see johns about 'just because I pick bowser I should get all the attention because he's a low tier' **** that! That was your choice of picking that character, deal with it, that's it that's all.. If you want more attention PLACE HIGHER!!!! =D Or Destroy more people in MMs.. =P

Edit: Overall skills is what makes a player amazing...

Alukard

Smash Hero
god dammit i hate how there's barely any tournies in nyc now -_- ... b4 there were sooo many ... its sooo dead here ... *sigh* i miss the whole pound exp. lol

P.S. CYRAIN sandbags in tourney ^_-

Hax

Smash Champion
hax >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dj > gimpyfish

^truth

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Mwahahahaha, I mean, if I weren't so amazing I wouldn't have to sandbag. XD
>_____>

I need to meet whoever taught you Marth and smack them for being so ridiculous. I don't understand how you landed so many tippers on me. x_x

Hax

Smash Champion
Mwahahahaha, I mean, if I weren't so amazing I wouldn't have to sandbag. XD
>_____>

I need to meet whoever taught you Marth and smack them for being so ridiculous. I don't understand how you landed so many tippers on me. x_x
you get that good when you play with hax a lot

Cyrain

Smash Ace
I bet. -_- Dude I wanted to play you at *Pound* but never really found a chance. =/ I should clearly take a trip to NY and some awesome smasher should host me. =D

Hax

Smash Champion
I bet. -_- Dude I wanted to play you at *Pound* but never really found a chance. =/ I should clearly take a trip to NY and some awesome smasher should host me. =D
nyc is awesome for smash lol, you should come we play every week

Cyrain

Smash Ace
I meeaaannnn I ****ing love NY and haven't been there in like almost 3 years. If any smashers have an apartment or some **** and can host me, I might take a train up for a few days sometime.

Every time I'd finish a match, and someone stuck out their fist, it mindgamesd the **** out of me lol. Just sayin

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Every time I'd finish a match, and someone stuck out their fist, it mindgamesd the **** out of me lol. Just sayin
if you're getting mindgamed like that you should do what all us rough customers do.

turn it around with Derrik Comedy's "The Foreigner"

"Oh no! uh.... you know! uh.... baseball.... uh.... flapjack.... uh.... football!.... uh.... *weird hand motions*"

its like a get out of jail free card.

Enrique Verde

Smash Apprentice
I live in england, Maine Location: I live in my eg
Great job to everyone that i've played,

Milktea, you are one...

SleepyK, nice talking to you on the phone.

Darc, you showed them who's boss.

Dazwa, You are the man with the cuts to prove it.

Iron chief, Good seeing you again and Remind me next time i see you if you want gas money.

Boxman x, sorry that we didn't get to team but next time we can team at lobster sleepy k tourney.

Silent wolf, I really wanted to play you but your name was just too cool.

Kiwii, sorry for stealing your avatar a while ago.

Everyone else that i forgot to mention, You were awesome.

soap

Smash Hero
soap- we never got to play but i hope you had fun. using red sheik now, i see. we should have battled for it, that's my color, son hahaha
you play Soooo many friendlies, it didnt work out, if i just did work on that one tv with neo i couldve played you next, but im not good, but good enough to take your color lol:)

also your shoutouts have waaay too many sad blue faces, i was scrolling down the page and was like who is this emo person, O kiwi:(

the idea of not playing smash is kinda sad, i wasnt this sad when after i stopped playing basketball in high school and realized i wasnt good enough to play division 1 college, maybe its cuz i still play for fun from time to time, i guess ill still play smash, although i wish i was on the east coast where people actually played and stuff, you guys have like a fuking monopoly on smash skill

Hax

Smash Champion
cyrain - we might have housing for u. I usually have alukard, jman .. etc at my house ^_^
LOL noob what about me. who comes to NY and forgets to play hax? :laugh:

yo listen SWAT we need to hold a tourney at w2z im serious.. we would rent out the place lol. **** that **** would be sick, and of course we would all get the high placings if PC doesnt come so its all good ^_^ lol

shout outs i guess =P

this was one of my favorite tourneys, if not, my favorite, thanks for hosting plank. if theres a pound 4 ill be there fosho.

m2k - i am better than you, ill teach you how to beat mango someday

pc - thanks for offering us your room, and smashing with us a lot the first night. funnest 2v2s ever lol.

cort- same as pc

brookman - you are cool and good. we should have played more.

forward - fun times at the mall and stuff lol. dumbo is too good. playing you was fun at the hotel and in the tourney.

darkrain - you are one of my favorite smashers still lol playing you at the hotel was fun. wanted to play you more. give me your wifi code thing for brawl :o

CoK - you guys are too cool lol. watty you are pretty lucky i dont play samus >_> wtf @ gaying all over me when you left haha. hope i see you guys again :o

vidjo - get camped

g-reg - glad you came to our hotel room haha. GGs in tourney, ill have to work on that match up haha. i underrated you.

chillin - you are good lol. i had fun playing you in pools. glad i could keep up with my falco :o

cactus - you are cool and stuff. see you in the future i hope. i enjoyed watching your fox.

swiftbass - fun set. we should have played more.

eggm - i think i played you in a crap friendly only lol. we should have played more. i wasnt sure who you were for a while tho :p

chinesah - wtf kind of mm was that LOL bull****. rematch next time.

xif - i had fun playing you in singles and 2v2s. close set in pools. your peach is too good.

tec0 - good stuff in pools man. i also heard you did great in crews, congrats.

hax - too good man haha. had to get revenge for dave i see. next time. i kinda wanna go to nyc lol. ill let you know whats up with that lolz ill wear headphones next time LOL ;p good stuff in teams too, you and jman are too good.

neo - playing your roy was really fun lol. i watched you play a lot. glad we ended up doing a set type thing lol.

azn lep - good **** in crews, you are cool. weve never really talked haha. :p

col bol - we never played, thats gay.

mike the haze - lol you have a lot of dumb jokes >_> good times though, hanging out was fun at the hotel and the venue.

eric - we talked pretty much at all times LOL. playing on that messed up tv was too good lolz i enjoyed stepping on you and stuff >_> be sure to come to WA in summer fosho 6 in a row is too good. sorry about flashing that duck in yo face when you had a headache haha. =p

mango - bff. our tourney set was **** lolz come to WA in the summer. get internet back. i bet you had fun at the hotel LOL. thanks for never writing on my forehead hahaha. god stuff on 1st. too goodz

shane - you did great lol. i love you and stuff. well have to keep traveling, even if its just us. gay that you had to sit all the way up there on the ride home lol. good job in teams too. get a job. :o hope i can go to oregon tomorrow lol >_> if i dont, good luck and stuff, even though you win every tourney there lol. i dont think i saw any of your tourney matches aside form pool 1 and cort. dumb. live with me during break.wish we lived a lot closer and stuff. :I

nate - thanks for everything, i hope we continue to travel whether it be for melee or just because. ill pay you back as soon as i can. thanks for paying watty for me LOL. safe for another day. pretty dumb we ran through the whole airport when we didnt really need to haha. better safe than sorry of course. traveling with you is always fun. nice job in crews, sorry about your pool. :o let me know if you ever want to hang out and do something other than smash lol.

janet - !!!!!!!!!!!!!1
im glad we could finally hang out haha. really wish you could have made it to dan 2 :[ im really happy youre coming to visit soon, so that should make up for it haha. my nametag was raaaaaape :o still got it lol. fun times at the hotel foosho. i guess well have to watch forest gump haha. its been so long since id seen you that i had forgotten how amazing you are :o cant wait till next month >< ill give you the grand tour. dayum. thanks for hanging out with me and company after the tourney each day and stuff, it would have felt pretty empty without you. =p

everyone keep in touch.
myspace.com/ottobisno
aim = ottob123
peac

Linguini

Smash Master
ahh, im looking for a melee tournament to go to before brawl on the EC, some1 convince me!
haha
It's a shame i missed this tho:urg:

Top Bottom