• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 3 results/shoutouts thread

Hax

Smash Champion
wow excuse me but where the **** are the hax videos. every match i played was a combo video, wtf is this ****

wow excuse me but where the **** are the hax videos. every match i played was a combo video, wtf is this ****
haha a bad tech chase combo video =P
that fox falcon match was basically a combo video tho lolz
get *****

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
lol hax is fuxing with hilarious

and loves down smashes

but not as much as silent wolf ;)

<3 <3 <3

g-regulate

Smash Hero
so of the top 32, it was

Fox - 9
Peach - 5
Falco - 4
Marth - 3
Sheik - 3
Falcon - 3
Jiggs - 2
ICs - 1
Samus - 1
Pikachu - 1

mostly fox but relatively balanced higher tiers after that

Ghostype

Smash Champion
People me and Frozen sneak hugged -

Azen - 2

Chillin - 1

Plank - 2

PC - 1

M2K - 1

Delorted - 1

Eggm - 1

Zelgadis - 1

Vist - 1

HAT - 2

Wobbles (he got wobbled) - 1

HugS - 3?

Cyrain - 3?

Tope - 2

Darkrain - 1

TDFX - 1

g-reg - 1? 2?

KM - 2

Blues - 1

Husband - 1

Korn - 2

Boss - 2

DK SmAsh - 2?

DOSV - 1 (kinda? He kept swinging at me)

I forgot everyone else we hugged, but it was pretty gay. Me and Frozen are the Baltimore welcome committee though, we be hugging people and ****. There's something hilarious about a black and white hand appearing on either side of you and just grabbing you. We needed a hug montage.

boss8

Smash Hero
We all now that pound 3 was ridiculosly amazing we hope to see pure amazingness come from all aspects of smashers...............wouldn't miss this **** for the world..........

Chred/VooDoo/Rebel-for taking us in at night when we had no were to go...and for driving us to the venue...u da man....and colllege park is amazing.

Korn-smashin all this time...and we still maintained a certain level of stayin up,,,good **** korn....and if i find the @sshole who stole your ****....then i got yo back.

Plank-for even throwin the whole thing u basically deserve all the credit good **** plank....

SlikVik-thanks for teamin homie your a beast in teams...next time u want to team just ask i gotchu.

Green mario-up till 4 am playin mario dittos without a break!! good **** man i hope to see u soon..

Eggz-nice playin you...u **** as usual theres nothing else to say.hope to see you soon.

Hat-for taking us in and letting us sleep...good **** hat.

Hax/Jman/aulikard/DJ nintendo/Zro-u guys are monsters in teams!!!and yall are mad chill can't wait to face yall again.

TA-for ****** in crews we da best and all the other coast better recognize..

Otru-i owe u one man

eastcoast/westcoast/midwest/south.-despite the fact who is better your all amazing i hope to see you all in future turneys till then i wil be chillin won't be seein me play smash these days anymore....

GOOOD ***** **** TO ALL!!!! *POUND*

ps.....we can't forget about mango.....****!!

xHayatox

Smash Lord
alukardo!! i don hate u budddy what makes u think that?! its just my samoose is just too uber l333t >> @ Reno911 :) you still up for that fox vs samoose challenge?! aside from you guys the only people i chilled with was xif, bone, edrees, my cousin, trail, and brookmangz, the new yorkers and everyone else just hates me :p siiike they just hate getting pwned by hayato thats all :p

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I had an amazing time at Pound, and I'm glad I was able to come even though I originally planned not to.

There's too many people for shoutouts, but I just want to say that I loved every moment of the time I spent with all the smashers there, and I'll miss you all.

So then begins my real retirement. You won't expect to see me around for anything coming up, melee or brawl or anything otherwise. But I won't forget any of you. Remember - you're all hot and amazing.

Have a good one! :D

trademark0013

Smash Champion

I forgot everyone else we hugged, but it was pretty gay. Me and Frozen are the Baltimore welcome committee though, we be hugging people and ****. There's something hilarious about a black and white hand appearing on either side of you and just grabbing you. We needed a hug montage.
LMAO. that was you? u hugged my crewmate ZK. it was hilarious. i jus figured u bros wanted to go chill

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I think I figured out why the Giants won... because on Sunday during Pound 3 PC was wearing a Giants jersey and Dazwa was MIA with his Pats jersey... GG Dazwa, way to **** it up

edit: <3 daz

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Dayum this tournament was fun... I love going to these big events and hope I can go to any more in the future.

Shout outs: (totally intermittent between laundry, bio, and napping)
Plank: Awesome job hosting man. Thanks so much for giving us this chance to smash
Mang0: Wow man, just wow. You took out like, 7 of the best smashers in the country all in a row. That deserves some mad props. Congrats on taking first!
Wobbles: Good friendlies man. You now have me convinced that 'cool' should win tournaments. Awesome job paying attention to details too.
n64: Our pools matches were fun, and all of those mad-Pika combos threw me for such a loop I didn't know what to do, especially the last one on Brinstar. Good stuff, man. Keep those combo's going strong.
Anther: Wow, another crazy Pika who toasted me, except this time w/ uairs and ledge cancels. Watch out for people who know your tricks (like on Pokemon Stadium)
Neo: Man, walking all over UMBC while lost was fun and the debates were even better. I had a Quizno's sub in honor of you when I got to Orlando, but still stand by Subway as better for the customizability.
Drephen: You have the most efficient Sheik ever, and my Peach did NOT like it. Good job placing 9th too. You're a chill dude too, stay cool.
Skler: I finally get a chance to Link ditto you and you absolutely destroy me. I'm definitely calling a rematch in the future... I just need time to prepare.

and of course, to my fellow Floridians for reppin' it hardcore
Alex: You need to teach me some Peach tricks, cuz your Peach is the most fun to watch.
Kyle: Man, you're too cool to hang out with; always knowing what to say.
Andy: You know I'll always try to go to oos tournies for you just to cheer you on!
Colin: Man, you matches against Eggz were so intense, I was freakin' out. Good stuff placing.
Joe: So chill, as always. Thanks for hanging out and for being such a cool guy.
Louis: Ditto above. I hope you did well on your test on Monday.!
Josh: Thanks for helping us photo-document the trip and for all of the practice beforehand. Let's SMASH!!!
Pat: Dude, who knew we beasted so hard in teams? Good stuff convincing me to go, we'll do better next time.

And to the rest of you guys for being awesome, for playing fun friendlies, and for making this trip as enjoyable as it was.

takieddine

Smash Master
**** I didnt know people were getting free hugs...

I dont think the melee community would ever die, but pound3 sure is a good spot to quit if you've been wanting to quit, lol. Good times everyone.

thx

Smash Ace
im finding a picture of mango and putting him on my myspace heroes section EXCLUSIVE **** lmao also shout out to my lil man hax good **** on getting ninth XD!

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
yea good **** mango i hate jiggs but if u beat everybody u deserved it ^_^

too bad we did not play i played your friend makehaze only i 2-0 him in a mm

good **** again your really good and i guess your the best lil kid 4 now ^_-

O YEA your rest kills r too good they all make me laugh:laugh::chuckle:

Frozen

Smash Lord

Azen - 2

Chillin - 1

Plank - 2

PC - 1

M2K - 1

Delorted - 1

Eggm - 1

Zelgadis - 1

Vist - 1

HAT - 2

Wobbles (he got wobbled) - 1

HugS - 3?

Cyrain - 3?

Tope - 2

Darkrain - 1

TDFX - 1

g-reg - 1? 2?

KM - 2

Blues - 1

Husband - 1

Korn - 2

Boss - 2

DK SmAsh - 2?

DOSV - 1 (kinda? He kept swinging at me)

The surprise hugs were amazing, and almost all of them were very well executed. I know you missed some people on this list, but I don't know who...seeing how a good half of the people I hugged I have no idea who they were.

I'm just glad no one punched us, with the exception of DOSV (kinda).

Good **** everyone.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Wow, just wow! Pound 3 was definitely super fun and super official! So much sh*t going on and that happened, it was crazy. Mad sh*t like staying at HAT's place was crazy and doing Mario Party 4 money matches, walking OD mad long to and from the venue, the lights randomly turning off at the venue, me eating cereal hardbody, me having my bowser doll in my sweater for over 20 hours on both days, and mad other cool stuff. This was the greatest tournament I've ever been to. I had so many intense matches and upsets, it wasn't even funny. My main purpose for going to Pound 3 was to prove if I'm the best Bowser player. Yes Eggz, I said it again, lol. Hopefully I accomplished that goal. My other reason for going was to kick a$$ in teams with my partner, Alukard. Aight everyone, here goes the shoutouts.

Alukard: It was our first time teaming up for a tournament and it had to be a big one called Pound 3. You were a lil scared because I was gonna be using Bowser in teams so we wouldn't have made it far, but we definitely did. Our team combos was beast and we ***** that we placed 13th. It was mad fun teaming with you and us crazy a$$ Dominicans gotta do it again. We represented New York and SWAT/KF hardbody! N*ggas need to get at us!

Jman: All that training I gave you paid off, lol. It sucks you couldn't get out of polls because of a tie breaker but its aight, you're too young, too good, too famous, and too sexy. You desroyed teams with Hax placing 5th and ya too young to play this game. Who the f*ck does that, lol? Good sh*t son, I'm proud of your wack a$$, lol. SWAT/KF All Dai

Hax: Why are you Isai's son? You're definitely the prodigy of Smash, no doubt about it. You beasted in teams with Jman getting 5th, and you f*cking kneed your way through singles getting 9th I believe. You're lucky you're only 13 and you only have school and smash to think about, lol. Good sh*t to you too lil negro. Also, its definitely a true fact that you had the biggest d*ck at Pound, especially bigger than Chillin's, lol. SWAT/KF All Dai

Zro: Thanks for handling all the business with the bus, talking with people, and all that other crap. We definitely went smooth sailing to Pound with no problems, except when that random car hit our bus, lol. It was good to have you around and we definitely kicked everyone's a$$es in Mario Party 4, lol.

Papa Dav3: Of course, a tournament of that caliber is never complete without having your crazy a$$ there. You're definitely super fun to be around with and thanks for entertaining people with your presence and for bringing Brawl. Although, the biggest thanks is taking us from HAT's place all the way to the bus at New Jersey, mad close to New York. It was blast in the car and definitely in Burger King, lol. SWAT gotta go to your crib and play Brawl. Aight *****, stay black, WuTang, lol.

PC Chris: Thanks for teaming with me against Chillin' and Chu in the money match. We ***** and won because its just like you said, you do all the work and I'm just there for support and to hold stocks, lol. Good sh*t in the tournament and especially in the crew battle. Thanks for putting me in the crew for the regionals. It sucks we couldn't finish it because I was gonna **** with Bowser, lol. We gotta team for a weekly sometime or for any tournament.

ChuDat: You definitely got revenge on me after me and PC beat you and Chillin' in the teams money match. It was the first time I ever faced your godly Ice Climbers and I was close that I took you to your last stock. Get at my Mario! I'll get my dollar back next time, lol. You're a cool, sexy dude, lol.

Chillindude: I know you're scared of facing my godly Bowser in singles but its aight, I understand. Nah, I'm just playing. It was cool playing with you, but we gotta team sometime. Our team name will be "Nintendo's Chillin' DJ", lol. By the way, don't be jealous Hax has a bigger d*ck than you, lol.

Col Bol: We had the most intense pool set ever. Ha ha, I got the final winning hit with Bowser's U-air, lol. Your fox is definitely something to be scared of and you're definitely a super cool dude. What a great mix, lol.

Dope: Tell me the comeback for the win I made with Bowser on our pool set when I had 242% on my last stock on Dreamland with your two stocks wasn't epic, lol? I won that set but then you got revenge on me in the second set we had in our 3rd round in pools. Your Falco is definitely mad beast though. We gotta do a tie breaker set though because we're 1-1 in sets, Bowser vs. Falco, lol.

Kage: Thanks, my Bowser doll is definitely mad cute. I hope he was intimidating too, lol. Your Ganon is definitely among the best I've ever seen. I wish Bowser's shield was better because that shield of his can't hold up to Ganon F-airs that well. It was fun playing with you. Your red eyes made you look mad creepy and evil, lol.

Joe Bushman: Your Ganon is definitely on some serious business still. A big, tough guy like yourself shouldn't be scared of Jungle Japes though, lol. Good played set but Bowser is still the bigger, badder character.

MikeHAZE: When you randomly spotted me and asked me to money match your Fox with my Bowser, I was like, "Hmmm, I wonder who this guy is?" Later on, I knew who it was. My bad, lol. Your Fox is nice though and we had a good set. Get at my Bowser though, lol.

Darkrain: Our pool set was amazing. I'm surprised I did so well against you and took you to the last match, last stock. I hate fighting Falcon too, lol. I wish I didn't SD on Jungle Japes. I was so close to winning. Good sh*t though but I'll get you next time. I've always admired your Falcon and you're among the best. Get at yourself, lol.

Watty: That was one of the very few sets I had to pull out Dr. Mario because I like to fight Samus's with him. I'm sorry for my gay playing style, lol. Your Samus is mad nice though and it was fun to play with you.

Hugs: You stepped up to the challenge and asked to money match your Samus against my Bowser. Of course I was gonna accept. Right in the beginning you said that it doesn't have to be for money since the matchup is mad gay but I didn't care. I like fighting Samus with Bowser anyway, even though it really is gay. I had the set won in the second match but I didn't act quick enough on what I wanted to do. Then you beat me in the third match too to win the set. Its all good, it was a super fun and long set. Bowser and Samus don't die, lol. You among other people also said I have the best Bowser, thank you very much sir, lol. Your Samus is mad smart, WTF, lol?!

Green Mario: I finally, finally, f*cking finally had a chance to meet the infamous and godly Green Mario, lol. Your Mario definitely is super beast and among the best, if not the best. I don't know about that though because my Mario is here, lol. If we team, we will destroy because it'll be the best offensive Mario and the best defensive Mario together. We gotta do it son, lol!

Boss: Your Mario is mad crazy. I had fun playing with you and having those Mario matches. You're mad chill too. You had a very cool and gangsta Mario T-shirt, lol!

Anther: Your Pikachu is definitely among the best I've ever seen. Good sh*t for making it into brackets. My Pikachu is beast too, get at him. We should team and do double Pikachu.

Eggm: It's definitely always cool to have you around and you definitely **** like always. It was mad funny when you couldn't believe it and you went all the way outside when I told you I beat Col Bol with Bowser in pools, lol. Quit life, lol.

Got dammit that was alot of shoutouts. I know I missed people so it was good playing with all of ya, I hope to see ya again sometime, good games, and get at my Bowser, lol. SWAT/KF ***** this tournament. Bowser for the f*cking win, lol!!! Sorry for making this too long everyone.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
SIck tourny,

thx to all for keepin' us Canadians happy. I appreciate all those who gave me a friendly set. It made the whole thing that much more worthwhile.

Shoutouts to come.

yayuhhz.

Bibbed

Smash Journeyman
Don't usually do shoutouts but some of you were too good to pass it up.

AzN_Lep -- It was real chill hanging out with you and Hugs Friday. Even better was Rock Band, Wife and I had a blast playing with you. If we ever come to Cali, we're hittin' you up.

Hugs -- Chris always spoke highly of you, and now I see why. It was awesome hanging out with you. And that Samus is a beast.

Edreese/Bone -- It was cool to meet you both. Everyone I met from the West Coast at this tournament was real chill.

DoH -- Had a good time hanging out with you Saturday and Sunday. And I nominate your team name for best ever.

Cactuar/Scar/Vidjo/Pacman/M2K -- Hope our place was alright to stay at for the weekend. You all were real cool. I loved watching Cactuar spray down M2K with deodorant in lieu of a shower Sunday morning.

Neo -- Always fun hanging out with you. Sorry you didn't get to play Drephen.

MD/VA -- **** in crews. I hope G-reg's performance vs. Midwest got recorded. Good stuff all around.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I had asked them to put Hax into the bracket instead of me, but I was told they wouldn't do it.

I'd really just not like it to show me getting 2-0ed by everyone in that pool. Maybe show the real scores in pools and then add a note on the bottom that says I left early so Hax went into brackets instead?
Nealdt!! #1 Tia fan asks kindly :)

Hax

Smash Champion
thanks DJ. :) i dont actually play smash tho, i just go to tournies and ****.. get at me.

everyone add my contacts:
AIM: zerohax
myspace: myspace.com/aerialacia
360 gamertag: Aerialacia

ill play halo with anybody, but i kinda suck.. lol

CopyCat

Smash Journeyman
Pound was great and good s*** to everyone who went to this. I had lots of fun talking to everyone so shout outs to everyone.

Sliq

Smash Master
thanks DJ. :) i dont actually play smash tho, i just go to tournies and ****.. get at me.

everyone add my contacts:
AIM: zerohax
myspace: myspace.com/aerialacia
360 gamertag: Aerialacia

ill play halo with anybody, but i kinda suck.. lol
Hax I need to fight you, mostly because Falcon is my favorite matchup, but also because it will be fun as ****.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
hax i friend requested you on myspace yayuhz :D dunno how long its been since i sent anyone a friend request LOL

shoutouts pretty soon >_< so long bahhh

Skler

Smash Master
Sklerouts (Once again, I'm witty)!

Big D- You beat me, no johns. I hate falcon.

Cort- I didn't play you at all, that's good in tournaments.

Chu Dat- Fun games, but there's no way I'm mming you! I need to play you more, ICs are strange.

D20- We only got one game in but it was fun. Young Link is scary.

Drephen- Pool 2 was too good. Good games!

Hax- Amazing falcon. Nice job in teams and in singles. All our games were **** close and scary.

Hugs- Good games. Rapid jabs are so ****ing obnoxious! Stop being so good.

Jash- Nice talking to you, we should play next tournament. Bring your own sword next time so I can keep mine!

Kid who plays with N64- Release your own combo video and I'll start calling you by your tag. Sweet DK and crazy driving skillz.

Maine- Next time someone tells you to do a barrel roll please ignore them.

Mango- Play puff against me ****it!

N64- As always you are too awesome. We actually got friendlies in this time! Our Pika vs Link reverse main match was great.

PC- I only played you once and it was in team friendlies! Admit that you were jealous of my costume.

Plarinkkk- Great job running the tournament. I'd really appreciate it if you fixed the pool results on tia though, I don't like people thinking I got *** ***** in pools.

SleepyK- Sorry I forgot to dair somebody in real life for your camera. I hope you enjoy the sword and use it to defend the world from evil.

Sliq- Epic cosplay match! We should have had a costume contest. You're too funny.

Starzoneedge- Campy fox is no fun!

Tec0- You are the hero of the East Coast.

Wobbles- I lost to you even though you didn't wobble. It's supposed to be the only thing you do!

I feel like I forgot people, so tell me if I did.

Top Bottom