• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Black and White (Spoiler Warning)

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
***** the dragonspiral. Forgot to get a flyer, had to backtrack to get one. Am now doing stuff that requires surf/fly.

Current team:

Lv. 25 Archen
Lv. 50 Victini
Lv. 47 Conkeldurr
Lv. 43 Krookodile
Lv. 37 Samurott
Lv. 30 Woobat (temporary flier)

Boxed:

Lv. 50 Zoroark

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
To Pluvia, how is Zoroark cheating?

My Team:

Lv28Zorua
lv28Scraggy(sp)
lv28Simipour
lv28Achen(sp)
lv30Servine

I plan to get the Electric Eel and eventually replace my starter with Hax.

I has a Sandile, Zebstrika, Whirlipede(sp) boxed.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i'll say it again.

the traded basculin with lucky egg is a levelling MACHINE.

water is such a good type

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

i can't imagine how strong an adaptability aqua jet would be. is it stronger than azumarill's?

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I just think that getting a high level event pokemon when all your pokemon are on average 20 levels lower than them would be cheating. I would feel like I could never lose due to the fact that opponents wouldn't be able to kill my level 50.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hahah. no such thing as cheating! it is more enjoyable to have a balanced team though.

just lucky egg exp share on the elite 4 r2 and you're fine! LOL!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
inside relic castle

40 basculin
42 emboar
34 lilligant (semi-dedicated ev training for speed, hp, spa, spd as i play through the game)
41 krookodile
40 duosion
35 swanna for hm's

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Getting this game tonight because I have nothing else to play and I guess I might as well play it I guess :/

EDIT:

Btw, how long does GS hold a reserved game for? I still haven't picked it up since Sunday and I kinda want my squeaky toy or w/e comes in as the pre order bonus

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
very long. i remember reserving SCII and they called me about not picking up my reservation MONTHS later.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah hahah. i never picked it up, idk why, i guess i didnt really have the drive to get the game. honestly i still don't, the sc franchise is fun, but super hard/frustrating/addicting. hahah.

edit: easiest gyms ever LOL.

demolished the entire 7th gym with flame charge

and lucky egg krookodile went from level 42 to 47 destroying the dragon gym with only level ground and foul play.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hm, cool! :) thats awesome. the game's been easy mode so far, i'd like to fight higher level stuff. on my way to victory road.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
catching a bunch of female litwicks and naming them all stocking. want a good nature hahah, my first one was brave.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Cold Storage

Lv. 29 Pansear
Lv. 30 Yamask
Lv. 29 Liepard
Lv. 29 Munna
Lv. 30 Dewott
Lv. 29 Sawk

I kinda want to use all 6 of the Pokemon for the remainder of the game. Which will be touch for me to hold to, since Cryogonal and Golett will be showing up in a while. :3

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
SRing for a good Kyurem. I found his area on accident, and was all ASDFSKJCKDKC OH THERE HE IS when I saw hi, and ran back to get my Abra. xD

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
The first Pokemon I saw in that cave was an Adamant Axew. Though I only saw 1 Elgyem in that ghost tower.
I got a Modest Victini first try without SRing, so I guess it's justified.

Found an Axew finally, but I haven't checked its nature.

@Relic Castle

Team:

Lv. 35 Archen
Lv. 50 Victini
Lv. 47 Conkeldurr
Lv. 43 Krookodile
Lv. 38 Samurott
Lv. 30 Woobat (temp flier)

Boxed:

Lv. ?? Axew
Lv. 50 Zoroark

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i would try to rush through victory road but i'm having difficulty catching a gluttony heatmor (flash fire is so common) and a hustle durant (swarm is so common)

edit: yes! got the heatmor. now for that hustle durant.

haha, gotta scout for the extra power on low life bug bite or if it misses one of its 100% acc moves. lalalalalala.

"Using their very hot, flame-covered tongues, they burn through Durant's steel bodies and consume their insides."

dayum. get em heatmor!

RATED

Smash Lord
trying to catch axew. 30% encounter rate, I've gone through 100 encounters without seeing it. wat do?
I got one when I just entered that cave. :S

catching a bunch of female litwicks and naming them all stocking. want a good nature hahah, my first one was brave.
LOL, I got a modest one easily :S

---------

I just entered the pokemon league my party is :

Excadrill : lvl 52

Reuniclus: lvl 50

Haxorus: lvl51

Samurott: lvl50

Scrafty: lvl50

Darmanitan: lvl51

I have the crocodile pokemon boxed at lvl 49 I think and I have conkeldurr's pre evo( the mid one) in 42 but I can't evolve him since I don't have right now with who 2 trade, so when I evolve him I continue training him.

Got a lot of pokemon though in the box

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Just got Black

My team so far is:

Patrat lvl 7
Wotter lvl 9

Damn, I gotta catch up

And I want a Wargle/Zuruzukin so badly
Get Moxie Zuru. Srsly.

Although Shed Skin is really nice for the 4th gym, which is the gym you happen to catch him before. Although he gets Payback to make Paralysis kinda non-issue, so even then Moxie is still amazing.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
elite four is a little bit harder than i thought but i should be able to power thru them in a little while

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
elite four is a little bit harder than i thought but i should be able to power thru them in a little while
Imo. the only one out of them that was hard was the Ghost-lady... and that was because of her damn Chandelure. x_x

I didn't get Axew; I caught a Druddigon. Slow as hell, the worst of the Unova dragons... but I lub it.

My friend traded a Deino to me, though, after I requested her to get me one (I was lazy, and she was around that area). Hee, issa little hyper emo-haired omnom dragon. I named her Michelle. xD

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hm, gen V stand alone is a pretty balanced generation i think. every pokemon has its legit counters and each pokemon can be used well, even the early stuff like watchog/stoutland

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Is Scrafty looking to be good for metagame? Great moves, good ability...

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Scrafty's sort of like this gen's Heracross. Good, not great, partially overshadowed by other Pokemon. It's got a niche, but it's not particularly big.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
I'm trying to catch Thundurus, and I'm kind of annoyed that the electronic bulletin boards in the gatehouses saying that there's a thunderstorm on the route doesn't exactly mean Thundurus is there. :glare:

Octave

Smash Ace
My team, 3 badges so far behind.

Scraggy (New***) lv23
Dewott (Bromurott) lv23
Roggenrola (Brolith) lv22 [not permanent]
Pansear (Blazed) lv24 [not permanent]
Herdier lv 23 [not permanent]
Patrat lv 10 [not permanent]

Planning on getting a Maractus, Golurk, Haxorus, and Galvantula to finish my team, though if I feel Galvantula doesn't cut it I'm going to replace it with Eelektross.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
after suicide bombing the elite 4 several times, i finally gained the predicting ability to beat them. determination to beat them today paid off hahah.

MVP: krookodile, lv 57. moxie just ***** all 4 of them. relearned crunch over foul play, way better for moxie

other noobs:
reuniclus lv 50
emboar lv 49
golurk lv 43 (exp sharing this foo)
chandelure lv 48 <------ yeeeeuh lookin more my style
bouffalant 49

bout to catch zekrom

wtf?! lugia took me like 70 ultra balls with 1 hp and paralysis to catch....

zekrom must've had like 15 hp and no status. 1 pokeball failure and on my 2nd ball (great ball) i got it.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

did they purposely make it this easy? dang. ho-oh/lugia/mewtwo were WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY harder

maybe i just got really lucky. maybe honchkrow put that super luck in my balls.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Nah chok, I think it got easier. I got Zekrom in 3 Ultras, no status, borderline yellow haha.

DLO

Smash Journeyman
Obviously. You HAVE to catch Reshiram/Zekrom to proceed in the story. Having a catch rate of 3 would be ********.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol i seeeeee. dang. that was anti climactic! i bought like 50 ultra balls to prepare for an uber catch. i didnt use one

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I am disappoint. Man, catching legendaries has always been one of the hardest parts of Pokemon games.

Top Bottom