• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Black and White (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Pignite's second form is supposed to be Lickilicky.

I can't wait 'till the games come out and serebii comes out of his god **** closet. No offense, but seriously.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
While I hope it doesn't happen, it's going to be hilarious if they're real and Gamefreak's just being lazy.

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm getting the water starter. I'm sold on the final evolution.. That **** just looks sooo gooooooood.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I thought GF said that they spent the most time out of all Pokemon on the starters? Not just painting Lickylicky red and giving him new limbs.

Plus, though I really hope it's part Dark, that pig seems to be based off a sumo wrestler which is a fighting profession, which is making me think that it might be part Fighting.

Though I like Smugleafs final I can see where all this Milotic, Rhyperior and Dialga talk is coming from.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I can see it, but at the same time, I like Smugleaf's final evo so much I don't care...

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
he knows what he's doing
I agree with this.

Serebii doesn't post something as "confirmed" until he's pretty darn sure about it.

I really like the final evos of water and grass. (though I hope grass will look a BIT more cartoony than this leak makes it look)

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Edit: Nevermind... misinterpreted wrong. Anyway I liked the Water and Grass's final evo. I can see the photoshop work in them but hey I liked. =]

Unless, I missed something. I wonder who the new villians of this region will be. I read Team Rocket will return in the anime but what say the game?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Serebii normally has a grasp on what's real and fake, but about 40 times it's been shown the errors in the pictures, shown how they're fake, and nobody knows this Mystery Source Serebii has, and apparently he is the only one that has said source.

They are fake, he was lied to, and for some reason he is too blind to see it.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Doesn't the guy from Pokexperto also have the same source? Or is it a different source because he's revealing much more info?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Serebii normally has a grasp on what's real and fake, but about 40 times it's been shown the errors in the pictures, shown how they're fake, and nobody knows this Mystery Source Serebii has, and apparently he is the only one that has said source.

They are fake, he was lied to, and for some reason he is too blind to see it.
Okay, I get that the fire/water ones are fake, but the grass? The final evo I get too, but there was that picture with Smugleafs second evo in it, no? <.<

PowerBomb

Smash Master
I like the Fire final-evo, even if it is fake. Grass and Water... not so much. Too much of a jump for a starter IMHO.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Okay, I get that the fire/water ones are fake, but the grass? The final evo I get too, but there was that picture with Smugleafs second evo in it, no? <.<
There was a picture with Wotter's and Smugleaf's evos from the Anime art.

The ones on the anime art are real, the ones here are mediocre-ly done colorations, and the rest is fake. :/

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
@Powerbomb: I love the grass and water evos (even though the water one makes no sense lol) but dont love the fire one... lol

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I liked the idea of the Water-type start final evolution fair enough, but I don't think it melds into the evolutionary line at all. And the Grass-type start final evolution would be near perfect if it didn't have some weird extensions on the body.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Well, we DID end up getting a snake (or a serpent).

EDIT (trollol): http://www.petitiononline.com/pkmnbw/petition.html

Moron said:
"I have a dream today!"

These were some of MLK Jr.'s finest words. Really, he gave his life to free the African Americans of America. Only his work should not be in vain. Lastly, the blatantly racist Pokemon Black and White versions should not be released in their current form. Learn that differentiating the Pokemon by the color of their skin goes against all of the civil rights progress our proud nation has made in the last 50 years. Exactly, as a proud black man and proud supporter of civil rights, I condemn this game. Defiantly I stand against blatant bigotry and racism.
ohboy.jpg

I swear, this must be a troll thread on /vp/. I don't honestly believe someone could actually think about this (especially considering how it's aimed towards children and how the Pokemon are reversed).

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/989552-pokemon-black-version/56286801

>_>

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
It's not like they can actually do anything about it.

They already have those boxes on display in my Gamestops that are like the pre-order boxes for games when they're unveiled in America.

pickle962

Smash Lord
Yeah...It's not like you can buy some bling bling for your pokemon or have gang wars or anything like that, so I don't see what the problem is...

PowerBomb

Smash Master
You should see the comments section.

It's hilarious: trolls and reasoning against his arguments 99% of the time, with an ordinary person signing it every now and then. It's really quite funny.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Well, there's only one week left so we'll find out soon enough. I've seen some pretty convincing arguments that they are fake though. Ironically the grass evolution looked the most realistic to me but it has the most obvious errors.

I know it's kind of a mean thing to say but I want them to be fake just to see what serebii would do. :D

M.K

Level 55
I know it's kind of a mean thing to say but I want them to be fake just to see what serebii would do. :D
Quoted For Truth

Especially after what happened during the 4th Generation, Serebii will pretty much never regain my trust..

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I was too Young and Naive to remember any huge Serebii mess-ups in Gen IV leakage. Bar the mis-translation that New Natures were to exist.

Re-inform me?

XACE-K

Smash Master
Stuff that happened years ago that people bring up still irritates him. So I'm guessing he'll either not reply to anything for a couple of weeks or explode.

And has the Hajime guy posted anything today? He's the most believable amongst the people spreading rumors to me (although it's not that great).

Edit @ Ulti: Some included (that I've read from forums) Shellos -> Lapras and not knowing how Budew evolves.

M.K

Level 55
I was too Young and Naive to remember any huge Serebii mess-ups in Gen IV leakage. Bar the mis-translation that New Natures were to exist.

Re-inform me?
Me too. Well back then I just didn't really care.
Way back before Pokemon Diamond/Pearl were released to the United States, Serebii had a list of all the English Pokemon names. On his own free will, he handed them out to his favorite members of the Serebii community. You can tell because in the "Predict this Pokemon's English Names!" thread, it would say something like:

Pochama : Waguin (Water + Penguin)
Naetoru: Grassurtle (Grass + Turtle)
Mukkuru: Birdlar (Little Bird + Star)
Bippa: BIDOOF (...)
Masukippa: CARNIVINE
The community found out and outraged.

Edit @ Ulti: Some included (that I've read from forums) Shellos -> Lapras and not knowing how Budew evolves.
Way back when Shellos was "found" during Serebii's playthrough, he labeled it as the Lapras Pre-Evolution.

Also, he claimed Pochama would retain it's Japanese name and was adamant about this fact.

Also, he claimed Volbeat was the pre-evo of Ledyba once.

UberMario

Smash Master
Serebii also thought Shellos would evolve into Lapras, Blaziken was a legendary, the fake Coroco scan from a few months ago was real, Sunflora evolves into Duskull, and Volbeat evolves into Ledyba. He definitely isn't perfect . . . . . >_>

Also it looks like Pokexperto was faking it, he posted that the bat's evo would "keep" the heart eyes, but game footage clearly shows that the bat we have has a heart nose. >_>

"Those Starters are Fake!" Pokemon Bandwagon gained 1000EXP

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Blaziken? Legendary Pokemon?

Sunflora to...Duskull...? Seriously? Sunflora to Carnivine makes a little sense.

Interesting to learn about his (weaker) assumptions.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I kinda wanted the Snake one to be real. The rest I could care less. I hope GF makes the snake similar to that, pleeeasssseeee.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Yeah I agree the only one I would not have minded seeing was the Grass snake. I thought it was very cool and original (Reminded me of Milotic though).

I also thought Wotter's final evo was very cool, but it didn't make any sense at all.

The 2 legged flaming fire pig can rot in a well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom