• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Black and White (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
That's more Gen IV related.

Perhaps something related with limbo?

That relates more to Giratina and the Torn World though.

JOE!

Smash Hero
so....

a rock-type physical priority move with extreme speed's BP is introduced

Rampardos gets it

what will happen?

JOE!

Smash Hero
well with rampardos' attack, it could be KOing neutral's easily enough...

the probelm will be if steel-fights-grounds become even more prevalent <.<

Kole

Smash Lord
Isn't this region supposed to be further from the others?

I can see it being in somewhere like China or Korea.

Kole

Smash Lord
Serebii said:
"Isshu is far away from the regions of Sinnoh, Johto, Kanto and even Hoenn and can only be accessed by boat or aeroplane. Isshu is far more industrialised than the other regions and as such, is more vastly populated. Below are details of all areas known."
this sounds like it could be describing China IMO. Maybe Shanghai?

M.K

Level 55
Or many of the countless other highly industrialized regions of the world.
Until we get some type of confirmation, it's no use arguing because both sides are simply arguing a "what-if" point of view. It's gotten really bad over at Serebii, I don't want that **** here.

Kole

Smash Lord
Until we get some type of confirmation, it's no use speculating because both sides are simply arguing a "what-if" point of view. It's gotten really bad over at Serebii, I don't want that **** here.
Alright man, sorry for wanting to speculate in a thread about new games.

Also sorry for infecting your Smashboards with my opinions, I forgot you control what goes on here. :laugh:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Until we get some type of confirmation, it's no use speculating because both sides are simply arguing a "what-if" point of view. It's gotten really bad over at Serebii, I don't want that **** here.
I actually think it's fun to speculate

At least it gives us something to do while we're waiting for the game to come out

And what's the problem with speculating?

M.K

Level 55
Alright man, sorry for wanting to speculate in a thread about new games.

Also sorry for infecting your Smashboards with my opinions, I forgot you control what goes on here. :laugh:
*facepalm*
There is no use getting into an argument about something that neither side has confirmation what is right and what is wrong.
You can speculate, I simply said it's not going to get you anywhere if you end up getting into an argument about it.

Nah, lol, don't even deserve the quote nvm.

So let's change the topic entirely,

Luvdisc evolution is pretty cool. Basically if you turn it on it's side, it looks like one of the heart with wings emblems that people use. I'd assume it's going to be pretty fast, and maybe Water/Flying. Does Water/Flying doom this thing to be "inferior Gyarados"?

Kole

Smash Lord
I know what you mean about getting in arguments over speculation being useless...but in my posts there was in no way an argument. I just said it could be China...

I think Luvdisc's evolution looks weird a little, something I can't put my finger on. I think it looks decent though.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
this sounds like it could be describing China IMO. Maybe Shanghai?
B&W start on route 1 as opposed to continuing from earlier routes. So this region is very far away from the others. I saw a map that showed how it could be based on New York and it looks pretty accurate.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I can see by what you mean.

The middle island looks like Manhattan and the other 2 places look like the places look like the parts surrounding Manhattan.

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
So far they have only covered Japan, but it seems impossible to place this region on japan.
I know it's not a main-series game, but wasn't Orre supposed to be based off of Arizona?

Seeing Smugleaf's animation just makes me want him more. His attitude is epic. He reminds me of Sonic the Hedgehog in his Genesis days! 8D

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Magikarp>Everything>Infernape.

Anyway I'm not choosing my starter until I see their final evos. Look at Piplup, it's the stupidest looking Pokemon in existence yet it evolves into Empoleon.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Baycon (Baycon > Pignition, by the way) is all kinds of awesome. I remember when I first saw the starters and it was my favorite then, and it's still my favorite now. I love 'em all but I think I'm going to have to stick with Baycon.

If he turns into Ganon in his third evolution, that'll make him so much more awesome.
Maybe he'll even get a trident. And spawn little fire bats.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Will these bats be better than Stealth Rocks?

I keep racking my head trying to figure what TurboBlaze will do, to me it sounds like it will boost speed and fire based attack by X amount. Wich would be a force within Ubers specialy if it is the same for Zekrom, Rain+speed+thunder boost.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
If Pignite turns into Ganon in his third evo, he'll be my new favorite Pokemon. Maybe.

Bipedal warthogs are awesome.

UberMario

Smash Master
You have absolutely no Idea how annoyed I get when people say that. Herpetologists Study Reptiles and Amphibians, bro.
Me too. Herpetology is the combination of "Herpeton" (crawling animal) and "Logia" (knowledge), not the study of diseases obtained from doing . . . stuff.

Anyway, from the animations of the trainers so far, it seems like it will have a funny side to the game, especially the blonde who is supposed to be somewhat clumsy.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
My order is Smugleaf>Wooter>Pignition

Smugleaf is first because ive always used the grass starter since the beginning AND he just looks like a bad ***. Wooter is second because SHELL BLADE and he is somewhat cute, but thats an accuired taste. Pignition is last because my rival will have him so i have to start hating now so that when the games comes out i can beat his *** with no regrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom