• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

A_man13

Smash Master
Don't wory, I won't say squat about rotom.

I accidently posted this in the platnum topic thinking it was here (ug...), but if you guys want me to, I'd love to help you guys with some GFX for the shop (New banner, sigs advertising the shop, etc)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
AND IT'S SPELLED FORME!!!
I know.

I decided a long time ago that it was a stupid spelling (the actual word is spelled without the 'e', this word means the EXACT same thing, why change it?) and that I wasn't going to conforme.
Yes, the 'e' on the end is a pun.
Dear firus: I take my mismagius requests back. I dont want you to delay any other fusions for them.
No, you don't have to, it's fine.

[Not something off topic] May I request a Jigglypuff with the Female FR/LG trainer's hat? *See current avatar*. NO GEN IV SPRITE!!!
Claimed.

And don't worry, I hate the Gen IV sprite probably just as much as you do. Third gen's good, right?

XACE-K

Smash Master
Agreed. If you want to discuss rotom, go to the Platinum thread. I'll even start it for you...
Yes, do that.

Don't wory, I won't say squat about rotom.

I accidently posted this in the platnum topic thinking it was here (ug...), but if you guys want me to, I'd love to help you guys with some GFX for the shop (New banner, sigs advertising the shop, etc)
That would be nice to see.

Yes, the 'e' on the end is a pun.
*ba-dum-pish*

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Would anyone begrudge Skyler becoming the official animator of The Custom Pokemon Shop?

Before anyone says anything about no more members, A) this is very different from a normal member, B) Mewter hasn't come here in forever, and C) keep in mind that the big, bold, red rule says don't ASK.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Would anyone begrudge Skyler becoming the official animator of The Custom Pokemon Shop?

Before anyone says anything about no more members, A) this is very different from a normal member, B) Mewter hasn't come here in forever, and C) keep in mind that the big, bold, red rule says don't ASK.
One word. Jigglyoclefairyman.

If he does become animator, just make sure it isn't creepy like that thing.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
One word. Jigglyoclefairyman.

If he does become animator, just make sure it isn't creepy like that thing.
I can promise you, it won't usually happen.

M.K

Level 55
coughcoughSkylercantbeanyworsethanmewterwasimeanseriouslywhoallowedthatworkintheshopinthefirstplaceCOUGH COUGH!!!

*ahem*

For those asking about making the transition from D/P to Pt, let's just say that "since when as anyone ever designated a sprite to use?" Usually I use the one that makes the BEST (or easiest, if I'm being lazy) "fusion".

Unless you PREFER a special sprite, you don't HAVE to designate it.

M.K

Level 55

Introducing: Lediperior!

Looks rugged, yes, but so does Rhyperior!

Introducing: Pilophan!

Sticking it to the wart, hog!

ba-dum-
(phish)

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
coughcoughSkylercantbeanyworsethanmewterwasimeanseriouslywhoallowedthatworkintheshopinthefirstplaceCOUGH COUGH!!!

*ahem*

For those asking about making the transition from D/P to Pt, let's just say that "since when as anyone ever designated a sprite to use?" Usually I use the one that makes the BEST (or easiest, if I'm being lazy) "fusion".

Unless you PREFER a special sprite, you don't HAVE to designate it.
Harsh.

Nice fusions BTW.

Wrath`

Smash Master

This is awesome. REQUEST TIME: Super rotom fussion(aka all rotoms toghether.), just in case no one thought it was offical.

M.K

Level 55

This is awesome. REQUEST TIME: Super rotom fussion(aka all rotoms toghether.), just in case no one thought it was offical.
Eww,

Let's ban the Rotom Forms

Their sprites are just SO horrid....I mean, they are just THAT bad. They are all pixelated and disgusting and...eww....I'm not keen to working with them......AT ALL!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Eww,

Let's ban the Rotom Forms

Their sprites are just SO horrid....I mean, they are just THAT bad. They are all pixelated and disgusting and...eww....I'm not keen to working with them......AT ALL!
No, not yet.

FirustheHedgehog said:
Skyler, I do agree that the Rotom forms are failure...but despite that, they seem like they actually might be fun to work with. As much as I hate to admit it. Let's give them a trial run. If they get too highly requested or turn out to be harder to work with than expected, or both, then a ban may be in order.
Let's wait and see. I will not ban them until they've been proven to have a problem with them. The only Pokemon we banned before trying was Unown, and that's because we banned it for a completely different reason. I mean, this is obviously slightly different, but I thought Beedrill/Suicune would be an impossible-to-do fusion, yet it turned out to flow rather easily and turned out very well. On the other hand, I imagined Cresselia would be awful to work with and...she was, and after I did that horrid Cresselotic, we banned it. Lucario, I wouldn't have imagined, would've been hard to work with. But turns out he was, and got banned accordingly.

Let's wait and see. You may be right, but looking at them they actually seem like they could be fun and potentially relatively easy to work with, and even if they looked impossible I'd at least give it an attempt before we ban it.

I'll take this request, you don't have to deal with it. I just won't ban it yet. As I said, a lot of people in the Poke Center think they're awesome and will probably want to request them, and unless there's a good reason that we have proven is true, I'm not going to tell them they can't. It'd be as bad as saying it'll be over-requested at this point. We just don't know.

But the fusions look great, MK.

Oh, Koarin, does that include regular Rotom?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I may recall this happened twice before. Togegon-2 and Porygetic was the first time. he second time was Metagol and Golduross. So both of you can do it.
Actually, it's happened more than that.

But yeah, we can both do it. It never occurs to me.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
oooooooooo
Very cool.:)
I like the Pilophan!
what happened, you like ..........disappeared

A_man, I wouldn't mind you making a banner (it's up to Firus), adertising would be GREAT IMO.

Skyler, as the new animator wouldn't be a problem, but ill only go to him if I have problems making my own;)

nice fusion BK, I like:)

sorry I haven't been able to do much but i really hope my mom let's me do some today:ohwell:

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Mewtwo with Lugia wings is done, Darkslash.

I haven't updated the request list with new requests yet, I'll do it tomorrow, though.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Is that gonna be the way you end a post from now on?

Also, can I get a Magikarp + Charizard?
Yep :p

For some reason, putting your request in the quote made it seem all important to me.

I should do that next time lol.
I was wondering why he put it in a quote. I thought he was trying to show a request he already made :p

-:bowser:Bowser King

Top Bottom