• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

XACE-K

Smash Master
It's not that hard. All you do is copy your ending (if it's hard to type out a lot) then when your done your post just paste it ( ctrl+V works better IMO).

-:bowser:Bowser King
I said sarcasm. >_>

Anyway why the red text too? Is this becoming a fad or something?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I said sarcasm. >_>

Anyway why the red text too? Is this becoming a fad or something?
I know. I just was saying that it isn't very hard to do.

Bowser=red and orange. Since I'm not going to use both, I choose red.

I really don't see it as a fad. There aren't that many people out there doing it.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I know. I just was saying that it isn't very hard to do.

Bowser=red and orange. Since I'm not going to use both, I choose red.

I really don't see it as a fad. There aren't that many people out there doing it.

Hmm...

There's no way to set a default font setting though, right? I've always wanted to do my posts in a different color but I think I'd forget and it'd be a hassle to put it in each time.

As for post ending...

- :samus:Firus

A_man13

Smash Master
I really don't care that much...

As I said earlier, I'd be willing to make some banners/sig advertisements for the shop if you guys want.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I really don't care that much...

As I said earlier, I'd be willing to make some banners/sig advertisements for the shop if you guys want.
I guess you didn't see my post two pages ago:( well anyway, I was supporting your idea for banner(again, if it's OK with firus) and i wouldn't mind if you helped
new color and....

BK, why don't you try green, I mean bowser is also 50% green

:007:s

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I guess you didn't see my post two pages ago:( well anyway, I was supporting your idea for banner(again, if it's OK with firus) and i wouldn't mind if you helped
new color and....

Just to let you know, that color is a little difficult to read...

10wowmaybeitisbecomingafads

A_man13

Smash Master
Chill, I saw your post, just not any other aproval. I'm trying to work on some sprite stuff (see signature), so yeah.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
new color and....

That colour sorta hurts my eyes, try blue (because you like water types).

Red is also my favourite colour so....

If anyone wants to know, the Bowser king part is.....-:bowser*:[Font="impact*"]Bowser King[/Font*][/COLOR*]
Just remove the "*".

I just copy that and at the end of my post, I paste it.

A_man13

Smash Master
Alright, I think it's time I requested from you guys.

TYPE: Fusion
Pokes: Tyranitar (Base)/ Garchomp

These were my two famous pokes (before I got my Diamond Confenscated) and it'd be kinda nice to have a fusion of the two. Do this and I'll be happy to give you guys some shop a graphic overhall (banners, signatue advertisments, section makers for the main post, whatever you guys want).

XACE-K

Smash Master

These were my two famous pokes (before I got my Diamond Confenscated) and it'd be kinda nice to have a fusion of the two. Do this and I'll be happy to give you guys some shop a graphic overhall (banners, signatue advertisments, section makers for the main post, whatever you guys want).
How'd you get your Diamond confiscated? Also, you don't have to make requests like that unless you want to.

A_man13

Smash Master
I got obsessed with it. EV trained like there was no tomorow and got it confinscated. My parents have a dispositions twards RPGs and Pokemon in the first place, so any slip ups are taken back tenfold. My chances of getting platinum is also sunk with it.

And the request thing is just how I am used to (and I couldn't find any recent requests).

XACE-K

Smash Master
I got obsessed with it. EV trained like there was no tomorow and got it confinscated. My parents have a dispositions twards RPGs and Pokemon in the first place, so any slip ups are taken back tenfold. My chances of getting platinum is also sunk with it.

And the request thing is just how I am used to (and I couldn't find any recent requests).
Wow that sucks.

People usually make requests like can I get this pokemon + that pokemon. You're probably used to requests like that due to you being a sig maker.

sonofthesky

Smash Journeyman
I am invading serribis fourms.

Wish me luck.

Also, bowser king stole that from terwerwj. (**** MY MEMORY FOR SPELLING.)

He earned ~Ter because he was awesome. Your not as awesome.

Dont make me start.

XACE-K

Smash Master

Wish me luck.

Dont make me start.
Actually other people have been adding their username or a picture at the end of their posts before BK did.

Good luck on the invasion.

zrky

Smash Lol'd

ouch, that sucks, if my parents let me and i can finish my claimed ones, ill try to get to yours, it sounds fun

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Like the color change! That wierd purple made the type hard to see. Why wouldn't your parents let you finnish your claimed ones?
well not that they won't let me, but my dad wants me to slow down on them and my mom doesn't really care as long as im done with homework, so...yeah...and I like the other purple better, so I switched to this blue

A_man13

Smash Master
...my mom doesn't really care as long as im done with homework
This was one of the main reasons my diamond got confenscated; the minute my A/B average drops, a fun little warning siren goes off in their heads and I get grounded from whatever video game/computer activity I was doing. Let's just say that happened...a lot...when I played diamond...not neccesaraly due to it...

XACE-K

Smash Master
This was one of the main reasons my diamond got confenscated; the minute my A/B average drops, a fun little warning siren goes off in their heads and I get grounded from whatever video game/computer activity I was doing. Let's just say that happened...a lot...when I played diamond...not neccesaraly due to it...
That happened to me last year. My average wasn't like what it was in the 6th and 7th grade so they blame it on video games and I get grounded even though I told them the real reason why it dropped.

A_man13

Smash Master
Well, it DID have some effect, but I honestly am doing it a lot worse now then I did then and they haven't done anything against it. It is mainly the fact that it was an RPG. I was just playing through Twilight Princess the other week and they grounded me from video games since I was playing a Zelda game for a while even though I spent less time playing that then on the forums (They really support my GFX thing, so they'd rather me do this).

Alright, I could talk about this more later, but call it a feeling Firus will want this to stay more on topic.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way

Wish me luck.

Dont make me start.
People have been doing that since I joined and likely even before that.
Terwyj didn't start it.

For your concern I give you......

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Gee, thanks for the spam.

We're being slow again. The last 2 pages have been about colors. >_>
don't you just hate the slow days:ohwell:
Ill probably be finished with nidoking/charizard, mecha-charioxis is still in progress

trying new color

sonofthesky

Smash Journeyman
It Is Pointless Saying Anything About My Typing It Won't Change, This Is How I Lernt To Speed Type And This Is How Always Will Kinda Odd I Even Got A Rude Message From Fail On My Homepage About This As Well.

On Topic:
Missingno = Glitch = Not A Proper Pokemon
And Mew & Arceus Lovers? o_o There Both Genderless XD
Yet Again Someone Will Proberly Mention Ditto Here As Mew Can Transform Aswell
My serribi invasions going fairly well. My friends have got together, and on the first day, made 5 groups where only one of us was allowed in, then bumped them over and over again.
Then we saw this idiot, and taught him grammer. Mah names fail, BTW.

Anyway, Mewtwo/Lugia is epic.

Top Bottom