• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

XACE-K

Smash Master
My serribi invasions going fairly well. My friends have got together, and on the first day, made 5 groups where only one of us was allowed in, then bumped them over and over again.
Then we saw this idiot, and taught him grammer. Mah names fail, BTW.

Anyway, Mewtwo/Lugia is epic.
I laughed at the quote. Good job on the invasiosn.

Mewter

Smash Master
My serribi invasions going fairly well. My friends have got together, and on the first day, made 5 groups where only one of us was allowed in, then bumped them over and over again.
Then we saw this idiot, and taught him grammer. Mah names fail, BTW.

Anyway, Mewtwo/Lugia is epic.
Invite Mewter on Serebii.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Okay guys, I'm okay with a little bit of off-topicness. But this spam is getting a little out of hand...

M.K

Level 55
Okay guys, I'm okay with a little bit of off-topicness. But this spam is getting a little out of hand...
Agreed, I wasn't going to say anything, but we have seriously told you several times to stop the SPAM. Are you guys ADD? I seriously hope not, please stop this spam before I get mad....I'm only semi-ticked now....

XACE-K

Smash Master
Agreed, I wasn't going to say anything, but we have seriously told you several times to stop the SPAM. Are you guys ADD? I seriously hope not, please stop this spam before I get mad....I'm only semi-ticked now....
Okay, I'll try to stop. But first,

I see the custom avatar curse has reached you Firus.

zrky

Smash Lol'd

I don't want to start an argument or anything, but I understand the colors and the post ending stuff was 'spam' as you say, but why get upset when Firus just addressed it and HE is the shop owner not you

sorry if regard this as spam firus

M.K

Level 55

I don't want to start an argument or anything, but I understand the colors and the post ending stuff was 'spam' as you say, but why get upset when Firus just addressed it and HE is the shop owner not you

sorry if regard this as spam firus
-____-

Yes, but WE are the owners.

"Guys" is plural. Obviously there is more than one of you.

God, why don't you all listen? Get back on topic or face the consequences. I'm going to jump on the first instance and ban you for three days, and on the second, you will be downright banned from the shop.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
-____-

Yes, but WE are the owners.
Not really.

Since I have joined the shop (1st day) I have made no decisions about the shop other then breaks and some other tiny things. Most ideas were made without me even knowing. I don't know how you can be an owner like that. I'm not complaining that I'm not an owner, I actually don't care. Worker status is fine with me.

-:bowser:Bowser King

M.K

Level 55
Not really.

Since I have joined the shop (1st day) I have made no decisions about the shop other then breaks and some other tiny things. Most ideas were made without me even knowing. I don't know how you can be an owner like that. I'm not complaining that I'm not an owner, I actually don't care. Worker status is fine with me.

OK OK WHATEVER.

I'm not an owner, that doesn't dismiss the fact that I care about the upkeeping of this thread, and we've told you all several ****ing times to lay off the SPAM and you CONSTANTLY ignore and/or dismiss this rule.

GET BACK ON TOPIC NOW.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
OK OK WHATEVER.

I'm not an owner, that doesn't dismiss the fact that I care about the upkeeping of this thread, and we've told you all several ****ing times to lay off the SPAM and you CONSTANTLY ignore and/or dismiss this rule.

GET BACK ON TOPIC NOW.
I constantly spam?
I may post off-topic but never spam. There is a big difference between the 2.
but of course I constantly dimiss your rules. I'm guessing your going to give me a 3 week ban from making fusions >_>

M.K

Level 55
I constantly spam?
I may post off-topic but never spam. There is a big difference between the 2.
but of course I constantly dimiss your rules. I'm guessing your going to give me a 3 week ban from making fusions >_>

Stop messing around, bowser! You are acting extraordinarily and sarcastically immature in a serious situation. Stop acting like a spoiled 4-year old and start taking some initiative!

How can we do that? When we see a new sprite, than we can go on topic. Problem is that we haven't seen any lately due to school. If we don't post at all, the PC would die until a new sprite is done.
Then don't post in this mother ****ing thread.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
How can we do that? When we see a new sprite, than we can go on topic. Problem is that we haven't seen any lately due to school. If we don't post at all, the PC would die until a new sprite is done.
Oh well. It really isn't going to help by spaming with simple one-liners. Off-topic discussion once in a while is fine in my book but stuff that isn't needed to the discussion or is SPAM should stay out. The PC is almost dead, deep down we all know it. Still I would rather have a 10 post a day PC then a Spam-filed 100 post a daay PC.

Stop messing around, bowser! You are acting extraordinarily and sarcastically immature in a serious situation. Stop acting like a spoiled 4-year old and start taking some initiative!
You're the one who is bringing up pointless stuff like banning people. The shop is already empty and your willing to ban people? That isn't going to do much. The shop already gets 1 request a day. Why don't you stop that as well.

I'm not being imature. Your're saying stuff about me that is far from true. I visit the shop and post maybe twice a day. That's SPAM? Look back these few pages and find all these so called spam posts.

M.K

Level 55
Oh well. It really isn't going to help by spaming with simple one-liners. Off-topic discussion once in a while is fine in my book but stuff that isn't needed to the discussion or is SPAM should stay out. The PC is almost dead, deep down we all know it. Still I would rather have a 10 post a day PC then a Spam-filed 100 post a daay PC.

You're the one who is bringing up pointless stuff like banning people. The shop is already empty and your willing to ban people? That isn't going to do much. The shop already gets 1 request a day. Why don't you stop that as well.

I'm not being imature. Your're saying stuff about me that is far from true. I visit the shop and post maybe twice a day. That's SPAM? Look back these few pages and find all these so called spam posts.

This shop is EMPTY because NOBODY appreciates our work! Maybe, just maybe, if people could stop talking about TEXT COLOR, we could figure ways to bring in more customers! I don't care WHO comes to this thread, they aren't loyal customers in my eyes.

People have been doing that since I joined and likely even before that.
Terwyj didn't start it.

For your concern I give you......
I know. I just was saying that it isn't very hard to do.

Bowser=red and orange. Since I'm not going to use both, I choose red.

I really don't see it as a fad. There aren't that many people out there doing it.

-Bowser King
That colour sorta hurts my eyes, try blue (because you like water types).

Red is also my favourite colour so....

If anyone wants to know, the Bowser king part is.....-:bowser*:[font="impact*"]Bowser King[/Font*][/COLOR*]
Just remove the "*".

I just copy that and at the end of my post, I paste it.

-Bowser King
All SPAMMY topics.

sonofthesky

Smash Journeyman
Look, the reason theres only one request a day is because we dont want to keep the makers busy and stressed.

Sorry for caring for you, metakirby.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I can't believe none of us have done this until now:

BOWSERTOISE!

Already did ;)

This shop is EMPTY because NOBODY appreciates our work! Maybe, just maybe, if people could stop talking about TEXT COLOR, we could figure ways to bring in more customers! I don't care WHO comes to this thread, they aren't loyal customers in my eyes.

All SPAMMY topics.
You call those SPAM? At that rate there would be nothing to discuss in this thread.
If those were spam then almost every post in this thread is spam >_>

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Whaat? When's the last time any of the owners actually finsished a request? Maybe if a certain few angry 'shop owners' LOOKED AT THE GODDAM PENDING LIST, we wouldn't get so off-topic. Maybe if said shop owners AND customers alike didn't mercilessly bash every newbie that comes to the PC, we wouldn'tcare everyone away. Hmmm?

/angryrant

Nice Blowsertoise Spire, btw.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I can't see it at current, but...I don't know.

Anyways, I request...Oh, right, mine is still pending.
What, the Bowsertoise?

You can make a request even though you have one that's still pending. Don't just give them a bunch of requests to do.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I can't believe none of us have done this until now:

BOWSERTOISE!

I like yousr better in a way, BK your is AWESOME but in a different way, Spire, you added to blastoise and it looks great:)

MK seriously whos the immature one, to me very often the immature one is the one that says that and keeps an argument. ARGUMENT OVER

Xace, were you at the last yankee stadium game last night?

*not an angry voice*A_man and platypus, your requests havent been marked by firus, I think it's because he hasnt had enough time to update.
I have made some, but haven't had time to update:(

Skyler, I like your last post:chuckle:

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Not really.

Bowser is right. No offense to you, Bowser, but Spire and I created the shop and we will always be the owners. Just want to make sure that's set straight.

MK, the off-topicness is getting out of hand, but there's no reason to yell and threaten. Just, keep the totally off-topic discussion to a minimum.

Whaat? When's the last time any of the owners actually finsished a request? Maybe if a certain few angry 'shop owners' LOOKED AT THE GODDAM PENDING LIST, we wouldn't get so off-topic. Maybe if said shop owners AND customers alike didn't mercilessly bash every newbie that comes to the PC, we wouldn'tcare everyone away. Hmmm?

/angryrant
I'm really sorry. I've just been in over my head lately with all sorts of crap, and I haven't had much of a chance to do requests.

We are off topic. Let me bring this back on track: Where is my Tyranitar/Garchomp fusion?
It's on the bottom of the request list (metaphorically, I haven't gotten around to updating the request list although I'll do that now), so it may not get done extraordinarily soon, especially considering we're busy in general.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Bowser is right. No offense to you, Bowser, but Spire and I created the shop and we will always be the owners. Just want to make sure that's set straight.
None taken :). It's not like if I'm an owner I get something super great ;)
.......and about decisions, can we bring the Pokemon battle thing back. It might bring some people back.

A_man13

Smash Master
Alright Firus. Honestly it dosen't matter when I get it. I got this baby to keep me occupied.

Wait, forgot, no fusions besides from firus and co. I posted it in my sig instead.

XACE-K

Smash Master
lol

Xace, were you at the last yankee stadium game last night?
Nope, I hate the Yankees. I'm a Mets fan

Yeah, I remeber seeing that post.

MK, the off-topicness is getting out of hand, but there's no reason to yell and threaten. Just, keep the totally off-topic discussion to a minimum.
Agreed

I'm really sorry. I've just been in over my head lately with all sorts of crap, and I haven't had much of a chance to do requests.
Happens to everybody so don't worry.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Alright Firus. Honestly it dosen't matter when I get it. I got this baby to keep me occupied.

Wait, forgot, no fusions besides from firus and co. I posted it in my sig instead.

good start;) the head is a little akward, but maybe (like I did) if you pay very close attention to Firus' and spire's sprites you can see all the details and composition, what colors they choose, and so on. by looking and seeing the detail in each of their sprites I learned how to make mine:)

If you want to post some of your stuff, I can invite you to the shop group I made, also it SHOULD be used for off-topic
spam
discussions

Xace, are you shure you weren't there, I could have sworn I saw you:laugh: not really
I is red soxs fan
OK no baseball talk

Top Bottom