• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
No, I'm still pretty much the bad guy here.

You've been quite rude with me/behind my back since your second or third sig infraction [I can see everything everyone posts, btw] and are constantly going on about how the PRoom sucks so I didn't figure you'd miss it.

I used to just outright ban people for it with the "Disrespect for Forum Leaders" infraction and hope they'd learn the next time, but now I'm nice and just remove them from my room so we no longer have to argue about it.

When you see all of the things I should be doing, [like closing this topic due to pages and pages of offtopic general chat] you'll understand that I'm not quite as much of a ***** as I should be.

Also, classic blue or **** you.

PS: Sorry Mow, I'll get back in the kitchen now ;_;

Mith_

Smash Champion
you never told me why i was banned from the proom.
i guess thats why. :mad:
but you dont talk to me anymore =[
so i guess you hate me now :(

Wrath`

Smash Master
No, I'm still pretty much the bad guy here.

You've been quite rude with me/behind my back since your second or third sig infraction [I can see everything everyone posts, btw] and are constantly going on about how the PRoom sucks so I didn't figure you'd miss it.

I used to just outright ban people for it with the "Disrespect for Forum Leaders" infraction and hope they'd learn the next time, but now I'm nice and just remove them from my room so we no longer have to argue about it.

When you see all of the things I should be doing, [like closing this topic due to pages and pages of offtopic general chat] you'll understand that I'm not quite as much of a ***** as I should be.

Also, classic blue or **** you.

PS: Sorry Mow, I'll get back in the kitchen now ;_;
Only once was I disrespectfull in the Proom, and it was my sig, wich got locked, after that I didn't say anything disrepectfull in the PRoom, yes otherplaces, but not there.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Um....other places count. You still would have gotten the "Disrespect" infraction if I cared enough to go through and infract you for every.single.thing. ... but, that's kinda weird, so I just waited until I saw the umpteenth one and sent in my request. :/

Wrath`

Smash Master
Um....other places count. You still would have gotten the "Disrespect" infraction if I cared enough to go through and infract you for every.single.thing. ... but, that's kinda weird, so I just waited until I saw the umpteenth one and sent in my request. :/
Well I am sorry, I did get mad for sig infractions cause I always forgett to turn off the check thing, wich yes is my fault, and thats why I got mad, along with other members I know reciving stuff and yadda, but I don't wan't any hard feelings, so I leave you be.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah, we're working on removing the auto-sig box that "quote" and "quick reply" seem to check every time.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I've never gotten an infraction in the pool room and I go there quite a lot.

You just have to watch what you post since the pool rooms pretty heavly modded and make sure you check off your sig if your posts small. That and how you shouldn't click "post" until your sure your post is good (which usually just means your sig is off).

-:bowser:Bowser King

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I've never gotten an infraction in the pool room and I go there quite a lot.

You just have to watch what you post since the pool rooms pretty heavly modded and make sure you check off your sig if your posts small. That and how you shouldn't click "post" until your sure your post is good (which usually just means your sig is off).

-:bowser:Bowser King
I just always read over each post I make after I've posted it. If I accidentally have my sig on and it's too short of a post to have my sig, I notice right away and edit it out.

I don't go to the PRoom TOO often, but I go there every once in a while and I have yet to get an infraction there.

Overall, I'm going to say one thing...no more complaints about mods/infractions here...I really don't want to anger the mods and possibly get this thread closed, and they're probably going to find it here. Clearly they can, even though it seems like we're all alone here sometimes. I don't particularly care for the idea behind sig infractions, since I don't think it's that big of a deal, but it's not really all that difficult to fix it and as such not really worth complaining behind the mods' backs over. As I said, just read over your posts and you'll notice even if you forget to check the box.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Overall, I'm going to say one thing...no more complaints about mods/infractions here...I really don't want to anger the mods and possibly get this thread closed, and they're probably going to find it here. Clearly they can, even though it seems like we're all alone here sometimes. I don't particularly care for the idea behind sig infractions, since I don't think it's that big of a deal, but it's not really all that difficult to fix it and as such not really worth complaining behind the mods' backs over. As I said, just read over your posts and you'll notice even if you forget to check the box.
Agreed.

Now go complain about them in the group.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Dr. Drew's sig probablly explains all the infraction's from the proom.

I do the same as firus, check if it's too big, but my sig is only that big when I press Add Reply, if not I quick reply and no problems:)

and mods wouldn't close this thread would they:) /sarcasm
........I hope not

should I switch to classic blue?

Wrath`

Smash Master
I just always read over each post I make after I've posted it. If I accidentally have my sig on and it's too short of a post to have my sig, I notice right away and edit it out.

I don't go to the PRoom TOO often, but I go there every once in a while and I have yet to get an infraction there.

I was not complaing over sig infraction, only when my sig was locked, I found sig infraction to be like personal medals( I am wierd)
////// all of that stuff

I like revolution the best, but it is nice to not have advertisment.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
hey guys, here's my first, (failed) attempt at a splice. it sucks, I know. I'll keep working on it, and you may drop feedback.

introducing Paralot

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
lol, didn't fit in the sprite. mind you, this didn't take long. maybe you should just ignore that until I come out with a better version.

zrky

Smash Lol'd

4 Pokemon introduced in Gen II making an appearance in the next movie?

Also if any one is behind the times

Artist: Ken Sugimori
it smells extremely good, like cookies in an oven:)

hey guys, here's my first, (failed) attempt at a splice. it sucks, I know. I'll keep working on it, and you may drop feedback.

introducing Paralot
it looks like it's being eaten by the Flud (from halo) try to somehow angle the head to match the body.

I hope in the GSC remake, they have Hoenn along with Kant
HOENN IS THE BEST REGION EVER!!!!

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I really don't know, I think it started with Firus and Spire, youll have to ask Firus though he is the main person here, barely seconded by spire in influence:)

Mith_

Smash Champion
it smells extremely good, like cookies in an oven:)

it looks like it's being eaten by the Flud (from halo) try to somehow angle the head to match the body.

agreed
gsc was my favorite storyline wise

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yes. I love Hoenn. Kanto and Johto are great as well, but they feel a little too townsy. Sinnoh feels too...I'm not really sure, but it's different from everything else in a bad way.

Hoenn is diverse; it has towns, grassy routes, shores, islands, cities, caves, barren land, desert, ashy places, mountains, volcanoes, rainy routes, extremely grassy areas, diverse towns (Pacifidlog and Fortree, anyone?), ports...practically no area feels the same as one you just went through.

whats the story behind spliced pokemon on smashboards?
Well, it really started with this thread. Spire discovered (yes, DISCOVERED -- he started Pokemon fusing with that Gengacross) fusing, and mentioned the idea of starting a thread with it. I had actually been planning something of the sort myself since I had done some spriting of my own before, so I mentioned it to him in the thread, and we personally discussed it via PM and, well...the rest is history.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Yes. I love Hoenn. Kanto and Johto are great as well, but they feel a little too townsy. Sinnoh feels too...I'm not really sure, but it's different from everything else in a bad way.

Hoenn is diverse; it has towns, grassy routes, shores, islands, cities, caves, barren land, desert, ashy places, mountains, volcanoes, rainy routes, extremely grassy areas, diverse towns (Pacifidlog and Fortree, anyone?), ports...practically no area feels the same as one you just went through.
EXACTLY!!!!, I also love the pokemon <3 kyogre
10:007:s .

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
GSC is still better, but I'm seriously considering changing my official opinion on the generations to 1=2=3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4. Even Nosepass can't make me hate 3rd gen. The only generation I have many issues with, in terms of the overall game, is 4th.

It's sort of like this; if you're looking for nostalgia and a simply classic game, you've got first gen. If you're looking for a totally fresh-feeling game that feels diverse, you've got third gen. If you're looking for a mix, you've got second gen.

If you're looking for a game that makes sense physical/special-wise with shinier graphics, you've got fourth (those are really the only outstanding factors it has for it, in my opinion).

Replaying Sapphire made me remember how much I love third gen. I need to replay Blue and Gold too. I also need to finish that Jiggs-only run I've started through Pearl and sort of forgot about, but that's a different topic.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Strange 3rd gen was my least favorite. Of course it introduced Salamance*yay dragons*, and Volt Tackle, that's all I liked about it. I dunno maybe some Multigame complex I have.

A_man13

Smash Master
Call me new fasioned but I've never played RBYGSCRSE, just leaf grean and diamond. From what I know about the game, there seems to be lots of water (and I personally don't like sea routes since at least land routes you can't encounter anything but your garden variety tentacools).

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Strange 3rd gen was my least favorite. Of course it introduced Salamance*yay dragons*, and Volt Tackle, that's all I liked about it. I dunno maybe some Multigame complex I have.
I think that sometimes people forget all that third gen actually introduced.

Abilities? Natures? Visual boxes? Double battles? Secret Bases (actually good ones, even though they weren't kept)? More varied berries?

Third gen had a LOT of innovations. Let me know if I forgot any.

Also, I just found something VERY interesting. This.

Could this mean that Kanto and Johto actually were supposed to be in 3rd Gen...?

Call me new fasioned but I've never played RBYGSCRSE, just leaf grean and diamond. From what I know about the game, there seems to be lots of water (and I personally don't like sea routes since at least land routes you can't encounter anything but your garden variety tentacools).
-__________________________-

Yes. The large face WAS necessary.

PLAY OLD GAMES. NOW. Or else.

Also, there is a fair amount of water, but it's really not as big of an issue as you seem to think. I think there was just as much in previous games (such as the trip from Olivine to Cianwood, and back to Olivine and back to Cianwood if you couldn't beat Chuck right then to get Fly). You can always repel if you really need to anyways, and the trainers are pretty avoidable.

Seriously. The 1st gen remakes weren't bad games, but they weren't very good remakes, in my opinion. I remember playing Leaf Green and thinking how different from the originals it felt. To an extent they should feel different, but they should also feel reminiscent.
Also, they MOVED MOLTRES.

And fourth gen = fail.

As an aside, my friend somehow forgot that cell phones existed in G/S/C. How do you FORGET that? I don't care if he hasn't played it in 7 years or however long, that's just epic fail there.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
.................What is wrong with you man! GO PLAY THEM NOW, QUICK RUN!!!

I pretty much agree with you firus
1=2>3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4
The only reason why 3 isn't equal is nostalgia.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
whats the story behind spliced pokemon on smashboards?
Well, it really started with this thread. Spire discovered (yes, DISCOVERED -- he started Pokemon fusing with that Gengacross) fusing, and mentioned the idea of starting a thread with it. I had actually been planning something of the sort myself since I had done some spriting of my own before, so I mentioned it to him in the thread, and we personally discussed it via PM and, well...the rest is history.
WRONG YOU ARE, FIRUS! Believe it or not, there was another Custom Pokemon Shop, with requests and everything, way before this thread was made. Before most of you guys were even here, in fact! I'll try to find a link.

EDIT: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=92818

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
WRONG YOU ARE, FIRUS! Believe it or not, there was another Custom Pokemon Shop, with requests and everything, way before this thread was made. Before most of you guys were even here, in fact! I'll try to find a link.

EDIT: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=92818
Meh, well I assumes he meant how this shop got started. Since we weren't influenced by that shop, it doesn't really affect this shop.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
What BK said....

Aman, I'm sure your parents hadn't banned Pokemon when RBY were out or even RSE:ohwell: HOW DARE YOU NOT PLAY EMERALD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For me 3>1=2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4

Top Bottom