• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

A_man13

Smash Master
My first was a Nintendo 64. First "good" game we had was Donkey Kong 64.

And since this will be on the next page, lemme repost my last sprite in case your eyes driffed right past it.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
My first was a Nintendo 64. First "good" game we had was Donkey Kong 64.

And since this will be on the next page, lemme repost my last sprite in case your eyes driffed right past it.

probably looks better on a different bg since some of the outline pixels are the same color, other than that GREAT, looks better than I thought:bee:

it's weird how I know peoples ages and names on here just from posts they made months ago, and I remember them:ohwell:I think A_man is the youngest here and Firus is the oldest

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
probably looks better on a different bg since some of the outline pixels are the same color, other than that GREAT, looks better than I thought:bee:

it's weird how I know peoples ages and names on here just from posts they made months ago, and I remember them:ohwell:I think A_man is the youngest here and Firus is the oldest
STALKER!!!

Kidding.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I know, even your hated nickname(b......) but you told me when I asked how you got the name Aman. You said your age in the Critique topic once, so yeah....

Can anyone that isn't skyler guess my age?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
=O
Sell-out! I thought if anything disliking SMG would alienate me from the norm.
It does, considering that the statistics work like this.

98% of gamers would sleep with their copy of SMG if they could
1% of gamers would burn their copy of SMG if they could
1% of gamers are on the border of either side and don't really care

Can anyone that isn't skyler guess my age?
It's like, 14, isn't it?

EDIT:

El oh el.

A_man13

Smash Master
I'm betting with Firus. I believe we were in the same grade before I skipped...

This was certainly a "fun" one. Had to use both the DP sprite (the head horn) and the Platinum sprite (tail) for this one.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Wow Aman, that's very cool, it does look fun:)
Firus, a little higher remember what post a really wanted in the 19**?
aman is not cool, he skipped like two grades >=|

Oh and LB got owned:laugh:
Don't worry firus, we all know your the same deep down;)

Wrath`

Smash Master
It is official, Azua comes here, and decided to give me an infraction for a non existent double post, aprently she has it out for me /others and will stop at no bounds to kill

So i guess mods do come here, but the wrong ones...........

A_man13

Smash Master
Maybe I should start not posting my sig then...

Zrky, I'm not uncool. I'm just smarter then you. :p

Repost from last page:

I thought I was through my request list, but right as I post someone gave me three requests at once...

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm guessing she just wanted to add the "i see you", as I don't see anything else she'd have changed/added unless there was something else entirely there that she erased.

Pretty funny if you ask me. A little creepy, but funny.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
That is pretty funny. It's also pretty random but that's half the reason why it's funny :laugh:

EDIT: The most epic combination is...........

Smash Blue+ Post bit to the left side
That's what I use anyway. It looks really good and no ads like revo.

-:bowser:Bowser King

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
The most epic combination is...........

Smash Blue+ Post bit to the left side
That's what I use anyway. It looks really good and no ads like revo.

Hm, I don't really like Smash Blue (too black/gray, I like the blue mixed in with Classic Blue), but I agree on the postbit. It's too confusing if it's on the top. I had it on the top for like, 2 weeks after the update where top actually started working, because it was set like that and I didn't know how to fix it for a week. By that time, I was used to it, so I kept it for like, another week and then decided I liked Left better anyways.

RedPeppers

Smash Ace
Okay, so I know technically that the CPS is closed to new requests, but I figured that maybe since we're all tight here in the PC you guys wouldn't mind making a little exception and doing one for me?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
you would need to make a personal request peppers;)
I have the postbit on top, i don't care, but I just prefer it. Takes getting used to:)

koarin, did you get your sig back or is it part of your post?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Okay, so I know technically that the CPS is closed to new requests, but I figured that maybe since we're all tight here in the PC you guys wouldn't mind making a little exception and doing one for me?
...Meh. I'll make an exception this once (anyone else who asks for an exception will NOT get one, so do NOT ask), since we've got the list down to 18. Tell me what it is, and I'll add it to the list...

You're lucky I'm so too nice. =P

I have the postbit on top, i don't care, but I just prefer it. Takes getting used to:)

The Top does have appeal, but it's confusing too. I just find it more convenient to be able to see the person's name and read their post at the same time, rather than them being in two different places. It also makes the page longer, meaning it takes longer to scroll.

Just try quoting him, or looking at the topic preview on the replying screen. It's part of his post.

Also, I found my song. No doubt about it, this is my song for TCPSM.
And a random note, apparently the Audio Preview feature on YouTube? Yeah, it pronounces Pokemon "Pokermen". Why, I have no clue...

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Hm, I don't really like Smash Blue (too black/gray, I like the blue mixed in with Classic Blue), but I agree on the postbit. It's too confusing if it's on the top. I had it on the top for like, 2 weeks after the update where top actually started working, because it was set like that and I didn't know how to fix it for a week. By that time, I was used to it, so I kept it for like, another week and then decided I liked Left better anyways.
Classic Blue's blue is far to bright for my liking.

The one thing I miss about Revo is the colour scheme though (other then that annoying yellow). I thought the black looked really good (another reason I like smash blue).

The top post bit felt weird and after being here for so long it was a move I really didn't like.
It also seems more organized on the left.

The Top does have appeal, but it's confusing too. I just find it more convenient to be able to see the person's name and read their post at the same time, rather than them being in two different places. It also makes the page longer, meaning it takes longer to scroll
Agreed. The top looks pretty cool but I the left just works better for me.

Since when were you tight with us?
Harsh.

RedPeppers

Smash Ace
Since when were you tight with us?
Drama Yo!

Never meant that I was tight with you. I know most of the guys in the thread though. I stopped posting as freqently on the boards, but we know each other. So........yeah........

Also, thanks for being so nice guys! I guess I'll post specs later.

Peace, Peppers

Wrath`

Smash Master

No, I did not get it back, I just make it part of my post now, can't exactly give a signature infraciion if it is not a sig.

Wait, there's a skin with no ads? I must switch to it. I have always had revolution. And I remeber when the update made postbits ontop, it freaked me out untill I read the anouncement.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
The last part of my quote shall forever be engraved to show that firus made an error.

I'm mean like that :D
Huh? I never said that...it just cut off after I said "YouTube?"

Seriously, the only thing I changed was that I said that it said "Pokernman" and I realized it sounded more like "Pokermen".

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Huh? I never said that...it just cut off after I said "YouTube?"

Seriously, the only thing I changed was that I said that it said "Pokernman" and I realized it sounded more like "Pokermen".

Yep.

*goes to refresh page*

Yeah it's fixed. Pretty weird though :p

Anyway, I'm debating over which forum skin I should use.

Classic Blue makes the posts look separate like revo and I like having that because Smash Blue only separates the posts with a black line. Revo has adds that are really annoying and the text is really small but the colour scheme is cool.

Classic Blue seems like the best choice but I can't handle that blue :p

EDIT: MK I see your readin this >:D NOA POST!

Mewter

Smash Master
Classic Blue...:dizzy:
This looks so awesome! Now they should make one in green.;)

A_man13

Smash Master
Y'know what, better be safe then sorry. I'm no longer going to the pool room. But wait, mods are everywhere...

*Leaves SWF forever*

Wrath`

Smash Master
Y'know what, better be safe then sorry. I'm no longer going to the pool room. But wait, mods are everywhere...

*Leaves SWF forever*
Lol I got banned from the pool room, but I am going to report that, I am highly sure Azua did it, and I know I did post or do anything that would have caused me to be banned, Hope kirby King or the other reasonable mods can see our side of things.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I actually don't have the power to room ban, but the admin does.

Also, apologies for giving you the wrong infraction, don't moderate before bed kids!

now back to violating LB

Top Bottom