• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Ugg

Smash Champion
I have a couple questions regarding this;

FirustheHedgehog said:
If you put any of our sprites in your signature, that's fine; we only request that you link back to our thread in your signature in some way.
1, does this apply to using them as avatars aswell, if we link to you guys in our signature?
2, does this apply to sprites that weren't requested by me?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I have a couple questions regarding this;

1, does this apply to using them as avatars aswell, if we link to you guys in our signature?
2, does this apply to sprites that weren't requested by me?
If you put it as your avatar, you don't need to link back to us in your signature -- unless you so wish. Even in your signature, all you have to do is link the sprite itself back to our shop. (Which is done with [ URL=http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=170052]Image code here[/URL], without the space between the '[' and 'URL', in case you didn't know.)

Also, you can use any sprites from our shop. Some people prefer to limit themselves to ones they've requested, but there's no rule, just personal preference there.

I think you missed the Fan Service part..seriously

May+bikini=fan service...
-_-

She is animated. It's not even like she's realistic 3D, she's a 2D cartoon.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Not really. Circular explosion, not a mushroom-shaped explosion.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
There was a little cap at the top, but it wasn't a true mushroom.

But yeah, it's rather pointless to argue about this.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
My gosh! I'm watching the new pokemon movie since I have nothing to do. Shaymin sounds like a much more irritating Amy from Sonic, Brock telling the company that they have to wash their hands and spending about a minute talking about it, etc. It's going to be a long two hours. At least seed flare is the coolest attack...
I watched the 10th one a few days ago and it was pretty good.

I'll probably watch the 11th one later.

-:bowser:Bowser King

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yeah, according to Serebii it's rerunning on the 15th (tomorrow). Not sure when, but I think I might watch it as well. I was going to watch it for the hell of it last night when A_man mentioned it, but I wasn't able to at the time, so yeah.

EDIT: Yeah, just looked it up and it's at 7 PM, for anyone who cares. Hopefully I can clear most of my work out of the way by then...and I can pull out Sapphire and play while I watch it.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
7pm eastern or central? They never use mountain:(

I would say that was a big explosion but yeah....... I think the last DECENT movie was Jirachi The Wish Maker.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way

I would say that was a big explosion but yeah....... I think the last DECENT movie was Jirachi The Wish Maker.
Nah, the 10th movie was pretty good. I want to watch the 11th and see "failed potato" and it's epicness.

A_man13

Smash Master
Nah, the 10th movie was pretty good. I want to watch the 11th and see "failed potato" and it's epicness.

And failed potato is epic in deed. Skymin can absorb pollution and exhert it in an explosion of fresh air, seeds, and light known as Seed Flare.

What made the whole "Followed the same pattern as every other movie" funny was brocks line when Dawn and Ash went off to fight Zero. "I'm begining to notice a pattern."

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Maybe the movie directors are noticing this pattern?
Also does anyone know the exact relase date for the DSi

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
I notice how we're so on topic here...
Anywho, where's MK been? I knew he was so enthusiastic about coming back and now I remember why. Didn't bowser and zrky say it was "normal" without him and how bowser "forgot he existed"?
Dude, maybe THOSE are the reasons he isn't here, because you all were *******s when he was gone.

Wrath`

Smash Master
MK said hi to me,and we were not exactly friends, mabey he just doen't want be involved anymore, if he come he comes, if not we will still continue to do our thing.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
That's one reason I sorta never want to live off the east coast. It's so handy to have everything be the times they say.

Anyways, it's 5PM Mountain. 7PM Eastern.

And failed potato is epic in deed. Skymin can absorb pollution and exhert it in an explosion of fresh air, seeds, and light known as Seed Flare.
Failed Potato is failed. Shaymin can do Seed Flare too.

Maybe the movie directors are noticing this pattern?
They probably purposely use it. After all, when it comes to little kids, you don't exactly have to be creative once you've got their attention to keep their attention.

As for the DSi, I don't know and don't care. I still refuse to buy it.

Anywho, where's MK been? I knew he was so enthusiastic about coming back and now I remember why. Didn't bowser and zrky say it was "normal" without him and how bowser "forgot he existed"?
Dude, maybe THOSE are the reasons he isn't here, because you all were *******s when he was gone.
Um...uh...are you joking? Because I'm nearly positive Bowser and Zrky didn't mean that in a bad way. Bowser didn't literally forget he existed, he probably just had other things on his mind and MK hadn't been there for two weeks. Zrky is right, it is normal around here without MK, because nothing interesting really seemed to happen...normal =/= good...

If you were joking, ignore this post, but it seems like you're altogether too serious. And if MK really did take offense to those things, I'm sorry, but...he kinda needs to not take things so seriously.

MK said hi to me,and we were not exactly friends, mabey he just doen't want be involved anymore, if he come he comes, if not we will still continue to do our thing.
Yeah, this is always possible. I know MK's upset about us not doing work, and I'm sorry we're not always able to dedicate a lot of time to spriting, but he might be holding off on posting here again until we finish off the Pending List. I don't know. It doesn't really matter, if he wants to do that that's fine. Of course I'm just making a conjecture here.

A_man13

Smash Master
Should I go ahead and become his pseudo-full time replacement till his break is over?

Anyone up for a shoddy or something?

Darkslash

Smash Master
Its some time in April..which sucks because a Platinum+Custom with Giratina decal DSi = Win.

Also a break down of the 3 DS brothers.

From my experience Phat felt to much like plastic, Lite was small and slippery and DSi might be the one that fits me. I also need a new DS, because my lite when suicidal.

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
Should I go ahead and become his pseudo-full time replacement till his break is over?

Anyone up for a shoddy or something?
Of course not! Lately you have been begging for this position and it is REALLY starting to get old! God ****, you did like 4 sprites and now you think you can work? Come on!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Of course not! Lately you have been begging for this position and it is REALLY starting to get old! God ****, you did like 4 sprites and now you think you can work? Come on!
He's not begging at all...he's been mentioning it, but he's not only become a regular as far as I'm concerned, but he's also a very good spriter. He's done a LOT more than just four sprites, and he owns his own shop on another forum. He's not incapable of spriting. And he said REPLACEMENT, not a full-time member.

As far as I'm concerned, until MK posts here again you can cover for him.

A_man13

Smash Master
Alright. And that other shop has kind of died a bit. It was cool for maybe a day or so, but now it's fallen into obsucrity. This is all I got acomplished:

And for another friend...

A_man13

Smash Master
I actually thought that was the worst of the bunch since I only C/Ped the head and recolored it as the request entailed.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Aman, it's like sigs, that don't need to h complx to look cool and they can look simple with allot of work:)

I didn't mean I didn't like MK being here, I said normal because it almost felt like the beginning, I didn't mean to insult him......:(
Street if you can let him know I posted that ^^^^^^ that be great and maybe better;)

Aman isn't begging either, I did the same thing when I was a replacement, but I have allot of time restrictions so it's not easy for me:(

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Lighten up mate, BK and zrky didn't mean to insut MK they were clearly just joking. If MK took offense to that tell him they didn't mean to put him down or anything like that and he shouldn't take things so seriously.

Cut Aman some slack he is understandably wondering with MK being absent what his role is. Also you have no authority to tell him he can't work here, that is Firus' decision, He did more than four sprites and he can sprite about as good as the current members (bar Spire of course)

If you could get a straight answer from MK as to why he hasn't posted here that would be great, otherwise don't come in here and get all angry at us, the only person allowed to rant here is firus :p

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
the only person allowed to rant here is firus :p
Yes.

I finished the Lucario/Togekiss fusion, MysticKenji.

In case you can't tell, he's supposed to be standing facing left with his wings behind him.

A_man13

Smash Master
that must've taken some amount of effort and it turned out really well. If anything, the black doesn't really fit the sprite all too well. Try replacing it with one of the red/blue colors.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
that must've taken some amount of effort and it turned out really well. If anything, the black doesn't really fit the sprite all too well. Try replacing it with one of the red/blue colors.
Hm, that's a good point. It's pretty contrasting. I'll get on that right away.

EDIT: And it is complete.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Ohh Firus..shockingly I'm going to agree with you that the Gamecube is better than the Wii..that is until Nintendo and Bandai do another Collaboration.

Too bad it was Japanese Only..waiting for a Celestial Being Wii now.

Top Bottom