• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Umbreon: I made recolored your Garchomp twice.

How's the earthy tones? I was thinking about adding glowing, Umbreon bands, but the yellow didn't look good on either.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Wow, first I learn my teacher is related to Hitler, then I see soviet chomp...
O_O

Umbreon: I made recolored your Garchomp twice.

How's the earthy tones? I was thinking about adding glowing, Umbreon bands, but the yellow didn't look good on either.
I like the black/brown better. I just find the one wing wierd but that's just me.

A_man13

Smash Master
O_O

I like the black/brown better. I just find the one wing wierd but that's just me.
Her family lived in Germany but moved to the US. Her last name was Shigengrouper or however you spell it. If you don't know a lick about history, that was Hitler's last name before this huge chaotic chain of deaths came along that changed his last name to hitler. So that means she's related to Hitler. That does explain something about the tough class.

How much longer is MK out of commision? Almost any day now, right?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
He was banned two weeks ago this Sunday. So he'll come back then.

Although he was banned relatively late on Sunday so he won't really be back in full until Monday.

A_man13

Smash Master
Alright.

I'm dreading tomorow. I got a test or major asignment in the 4 core subjects; 2 tests, 1 essay, and 1 fishbowl (our school is relativly famous in the area for our fishbowls in more then one way and doing good on them is a necesity). If I make it through tomorow (yeah, good shot of that hapening), I might get a sprite going.

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
He was banned two weeks ago this Sunday. So he'll come back then.

Although he was banned relatively late on Sunday so he won't really be back in full until Monday.
MK is extremely enthusiastic about coming back to the CPS.

Zook, I like the second one better.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Huzzah I just got a 84.7%(GAH) On my English Mid Term. Yay for making a annoying line into one of the good non cancer patient, knife wielding, Bella Swan and Edward Cullen and Master Chief original compositions in my grade(I'm **** serious).

P.S The other stuff was okay too...

Zook's first Dark Garchomp is now Field Marshal of Josef(I like that spelling better lol) Stalin's Red Army. Move out and destroy those Tyranitar's-- I MEAN PANZER IV'S!

Sorry but I just had to do a serious Soviet Union thing..

EDIT: IF any one like's Team Rocket's G/S/C theme listen at this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24xwAH7K6wg&fmt=18
A Download Link and better quality is in the description.

EDIT2: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alois_Hitler
Yea Hitler was Hitler..Plus Hitler was Austrian not German, he joined the German Army because the Austrian Military, Art Schools and the general Population in Austria rejected him. So then he goes gets Mustard Gas, goes crazy in the Head during WWI and we get Hitler of the 1930's-45.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
did A_man really say Hitler was German? 0_o silly kid...

i hate slow days, ill try to do a sprite tonight or this weekend:)

Lv.99

Smash Journeyman
I'm back.

I felt bored and decided to sprite today. I made all these within a 50 minute time span.

Because these are my first revamps, be brutal.

Venasaur

Charizard

Blastoise:

Lv.99

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I did another revamp out of bordom:

Say, did anyone notice that Dragonite didn't always have the horn?

to

Weird.

Also, I'm attempting to work on devamps, which pretty much what I've been aspiring to do this entire time. The problem is, I've only found one guide and it doesn't go into detail about where to place dots on the outline, which half the originality in a first generation sprites. Any advice?

A_man13

Smash Master
Sorry for the inactivity of late. My stupid internet was out of commision. Good news is that it's back to normal. I wrote a baisic spriting tutorial for a GFX team I am on in case anyone wants to see.

Darkslash

Smash Master

Panzer T Urban(base)

Panzer T Desert

Panzer T Forest

Yes they are ugly, especially Panzer T Forest. Its **** ugly but in a forest situation theoretically you can't see it due to the line breakers.

A_man13

Smash Master
Make the coloring a bit more natural. Forest Panzer looks like it got into the radioactive isotope without wearing it's goggles. While it's good that you have bold diferences, try and make them see a bit more normal.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Make the coloring a bit more natural. Forest Panzer looks like it got into the radioactive isotope without wearing it's goggles. While it's good that you have bold diferences, try and make them see a bit more normal.
Forest Panzer is the one I hate the most. Green doesn't do good when melting with each other, when I do it that is.. Unless some one here can make a pallet that I can use.

A_man13

Smash Master
I'll give it a quick touch up. I'm just randomly strumming chords on my new guitar, so I'm practically free.

A_man13

Smash Master
NP.

Well not much better, but here you go. It would've been quicker, but my parents wanted to make sure they got their moneys worth on the new guitar (which is a yes).

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Pretty small arm cannon :p
-:bowser:Bowser King
thats what she said:p

I'm back.

I felt bored and decided to sprite today. I made all these within a 50 minute time span.

Because these are my first revamps, be brutal.

Venasaur

Charizard

Blastoise:
interesting, ive done the blastoise, check my section, but i really like the venasaur

NP.

Well not much better, but here you go. It would've been quicker, but my parents wanted to make sure they got their moneys worth on the new guitar (which is a yes).

no offense slash, but I like this one better.....

so, whos up for a nuclear sub wailord?

Top Bottom