• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Darkslash

Smash Master
Hailarious. I just saved my team from utter and an embarrassing feat. I killed a guy 0.01 seconds into the game...the reactions must of been hilarious..can't wait to do that in the Conduit..with Wii speak and all..BTW Who has Wii speak?

Ohh yea on the premise of pokemon..

All Normal-Flying Type pokemon have Hairstyles...Like Staraptor a loner killer, Pidgeot is the slick haired cool kid, and Fearow has a mowhawk(lol). Seriously I thought Birds had Feathers not fur.

A_man13

Smash Master
Skarmory has a mohawk as well (heh, that would be a good name for a flying type. What would his second type be, though), Swellow has long flowing hair, etc. Only exception is Noctowl, but it's psychic flying.

Anyone want to shoddy or something?

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
I just thought of another competitive pokemon sprite you could make Aman....SKARMBLISS the most powerful wall in the game!

Don't worry I do realize the shop is closed which is why there isn't the request thing in here.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Skarmory has a mohawk as well (heh, that would be a good name for a flying type. What would his second type be, though), Swellow has long flowing hair, etc. Only exception is Noctowl, but it's psychic flying.
Noctowl isn't Psychic Flying, he's Normal Flying. Are you thinking of Xatu?

Noctowl has big, bushy eyebrows, if it counts as 'hair.'

zrky

Smash Lol'd
very slow day:(

BK that's a very fitting post ending you got now, and staraptor looks like he has a modified pick-axe on his head...

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
how long will the shop be closed?
However long it takes us to finish off the request list. Given the current rate and the fact that we all seem to be pretty busy, that will probably be a while, unfortunately...

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
@Umbreon

The shops closed and we usually don't do special exceptions but your such an awesome mod

<_<

>_>

I don't know what to do D:

I guess we'll have to wait for firus to make a choice.

BTW, I promise to do 2-3 requests this weekend. I'm busy because of new semester starting but I'll have a lot of time this weekend.

-:bowser:Bowser King

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Considering the shop is closed, we can't take the request at the moment. If you don't mind Zook taking a shot at it, he's free to take it. If you want to see us do it, you'll have to come back when we're back open. Sorry.

Wrath`

Smash Master
anyone ever hear of the arreangments The Black Mages do on Final Fantasy songs? They are very well done.

@sprites. yey:bee:ah?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
no offense to MK who will probably read this, but it almost seems normal without him.....

I hate you people im barely gonna be a smash master:( and like BK i will do more this weekend:bee:

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
no offense to MK who will probably read this, but it almost seems normal without him.....

I hate you people im barely gonna be a smash master:( and like BK i will do more this weekend:bee:
I've been here for a looong time though :p

Compare the amount of time you have been here vs the amount of time I have.

Still, It was a lot harder to get posts back then because there wasn't as much forums for mods to moderate.

Same happened to me D:
I just remembered MK existed (no offense) since 3-4 days since he was banned.

EDIT: zook, he's missing a wing. Other then that it's awesome. I'd also change the horn to the colour of garchomp so it blends better.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
EDIT: zook, he's missing a wing. Other then that it's awesome. I'd also change the horn to the colour of garchomp so it blends better.

The 'wing' is supposed to represent his shark fin. I couldn't get 2 wings to look good. :(

Hmm, the horn does look a bit off. Thanks for the advice!

Darkslash

Smash Master
That Absol horn looks too copypasta. Try recoloring it to the shades of the Garchomp.

@Firus: I heard you wanted fairuzons Red Battle Remix.

@The wrath of Koarin: You know fairuzons got some pretty rad remixes. His Clash on the Big Bridge is one of the best remix of the song I have heard.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
The 'wing' is supposed to represent his shark fin. I couldn't get 2 wings to look good. :(

Hmm, the horn does look a bit off. Thanks for the advice!
No problem :)

Also, I'm playing Metroid Prime 1 again. So much fun :psycho:

*cough*

Anyway......

-:hunger:Burger King

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman

Yeah, when MK is here, it's like a herd of giraffes have come in.

^^JOKE

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

How's the horn now?
Hm, it looks a little like the other side of his "hammer" rather than a horn...maybe you should place it where the red part is and recolor it red?

D

Deleted member

looks kinda like a cross with a fire absol. can you make it brown/black without the weird horn?

edit: i'm easily the best moderator ever btw.

edit2: the tail is giving me a thumbs up.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Hm, it looks a little like the other side of his "hammer" rather than a horn...maybe you should place it where the red part is and recolor it red?
That's what I was going for- an asymmetric, wicked look.

Hammer and sickle? Hmm, wait...

looks kinda like a cross with a fire absol. can you make it brown/black without the weird horn?
Sure thing.

Wrath`

Smash Master
That Absol horn looks too copypasta. Try recoloring it to the shades of the Garchomp.

@Firus: I heard you wanted fairuzons Red Battle Remix.

@The wrath of Koarin: You know fairuzons got some pretty rad remixes. His Clash on the Big Bridge is one of the best remix of the song I have heard.
I'll have to listen to that today and compare

@Bowser King, I didn't even relize I hit 3,000 post, zolz

Mr. 3,001

Top Bottom