• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

M.K

Level 55
[collapse=Meta-Kirby's Archive]
*~Meta-Kirby's Sprite Outlet~*
Introducing: The Fifth Fatale....Meta-Kirby!
Hello, hello! It is me, Meta-Kirby! I am the fifth member of The Custom Pokemon Shop. This is my sprite outlet, let your mind fall deep into my pokemon creations and soak up the creativity as if it were the last drink on Earth. I work on a "I don't give a crap who requested first, I'm doing whatever Firus has posted!" basis. It has worked quite well so far. Well, trust in me to do the very best I can when I make your sprites!​

My Masterpieces

Deoxtacruel

Lugiolu

Dragotina (Steel-Type Dragonair)

Ninbleye

Glisclax

Shucklegon-2

Teddiossom

Yamleye

Natowoodo

Suntorb

Azoink

Cyndagull

Shimel

Torkiplume

Koffwag

Weezwag

Lombpin

Kipneton

Mr. Jyime

Arcitto

Viralzagon-Z (Dark/Electric Type Porygon-Z)

Incineragon-Z (Fire/Normal Type Porygon-Z)

Torchoise (Fire-type Blastoise)

Natorcist 1.0/2.0

Peophina (Water-Type Ponyta)

Koffrock

Garchomp Chao

Pichabuff

Phanlekid

Scichomp

Larvitar Chao

Magikern

Aggpedo

-->
-->

Weegon-->Kakugon-->Beelamence

Shartedoise

Terragross

Tropaganium

Mudwirtle

Charcko (Pre-Evolution to Charmander)

Evil Zangoose

Lincune

Balkullette

Crawturne

Kum

Ponyta (Unicorn Forme)

Volcoddler (Pre-Evolution to Entei)

-->
-->

Slakchar-->Mongiroth-->Inferking

Evile (Dark/Steel Type Mawile)

Transparent Pikachu

Glaladam

8-Bit Ivysaur

Leafebi

Jolava

Pilophan

Lediperior

Sunsetsaur

Tyraniomp

Muku-Pidgeot

Wyvachu (Dragon-Type Pikachu)

Bagward

Pelligon-Z

Poliwrath Repose

Angry Magnemite Scratch

Shedangel

Cloyhell

Water/Steel/Fire/Electric Gardevoir

Dushinpom

Wagela

Zuchu

Kindradon

Sudopedo

Rayquanter

Zantortle

Power Plant Torterra

Pareelix

Snorlett

Mr. Nite

Poliwag- Raincloud Forme

Wobbutar

Wobbuchomp

Mushterra

Magimer

Scorchia

Regilash

Wobbcario

Slimebro

Gengasaur

Wobbbukarp

Ursaring- Brawl Alt. Costumes

Snofright (Ghost-Type Snover)

Cyndanaut

Metapassor

Butterwhirl

Snowmanish

Christmas Flaaffy

Mantillery

Christmas Ratata

Lucardevoir

Kingnair

"Past" Golem (Golem Devamp)

Barbeen

New Year's Sunflora

Hauntclops

Magbull

Mantrix

Raikarce (GSC Style)

Christmas Wonderland Torterra

Flarmega

Gardrake

Electivine

Slakplup

Torkatina

Gulpgross

Lusselia

Albino Pokemon

Flarrelia

Meta-Kirby Trainer

Gardellia

Brutario

Dratorb

Taurpuff

Inferchomp

Magipoke

Spurmy

Darziken

Azua Mew

Sexy Captain Falcon

:Mad:Mite

Haricaking

King DeliDeliDeli

Barulitha

Kirlevoir

Jigglydash

Groudosaur

Budinx--> Rosuxio --> Luxrade

Bronzurtle

Umbreon Repose

UCLA Ursaring

Broking

Machazam

Unlup

Probonoir

Flyceon (B + W)

Happang

Slaking Wario

Scizapeor

:Mad:lie

MC's Lite

Frostbyt

Batchamp

[/collapse]

Wrath`

Smash Master

<---Very proud of Weezwag!
Just posting some of my previous work, maybe I could get a job here? Who knows, send me a PM if you are interested! I respond very quickly! Thanks for everything you all have done!
nice work here, i like the flaming viplume, @spireIII also the steel pinser is great

zrky

Smash Lol'd

<---Very proud of Weezwag!
Just posting some of my previous work, maybe I could get a job here? Who knows, send me a PM if you are interested! I respond very quickly! Thanks for everything you all have done!
Hey these are actually very good, my favorite is the Cyndagull. I think you would be good for the shop.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
A Request and a surprise complete

Spire, Bremasaxape is done. I think it turned out rather well, especially considering that I had no ideas for it at first.

Also, I finished a surprise revamp. Tell me what you guys think of it. It was really difficult to figure out how to do, and it came out pretty simple, but considering the idea, I'm not entirely surprised. In fact, I'm shocked I managed to pull it off at all.

FirustheHedgehog said:

MissingNo. Revamped - MissingNo from Red/Blue Revamped (Red Version, Blue Version, and Retro Version, respectively)
Bird/Normal
Oh yeah, and since other revamps have come up, I figured I'd post my Meganium Revamp here. I don't know if everyone missed it or if it was not comment-worthy, but it's been up for a while and I've not gotten any comments on it.
---->

By the way, it's a revamp of Meganium's Silver sprite.

One last thing; Majora, I'll take the Swalot and Treecko Fire type edits. They sound fun. A flaming Swalot would be very interesting...

XACE-K

Smash Master

Holy f***ing s*** this is the most bada** Pokemon ever made. It's like when Mewtwo was in that armor Giovanni had in the Pokemon anime except this armor is more awesome. In my head right now, I'm having a fight whether this should be my new avatar or not.

Wrath`

Smash Master

is is is it etter than arceus? thats is too good, ****z.

I have wondered is Mewtwo or arceus better (in terms of who they are, not stats.)

Spire

III
BRoomer

Bremasaxape (Rock Type Breloom/Primeape Fusion) - Requested by Spire III
Rock
Haha, that's awesome! I completely forgot that I even made this request. Thanks for fulfilling it Firus, this is just too cool.

MissingNo. Revamped - MissingNo from Red/Blue Revamped (Red Version, Blue Version, and Retro Version, respectively)
Bird/Normal
YOU WIN! That's the most creative thing that I think would be possible. You are the Missingno. king.

I have wondered is Mewtwo or arceus better (in terms of who they are, not stats.)
Of course Mewtwo is better than Arceus, and further more, Arakad would just utterly destroy Arceus. I know Steel/Poison is a strange combination, but the concept of it is to be a robotic lifeform that runs on some type of liquid that's poisonous to all other beings.

Also, thanks for all of your feedback on Arakad. I really appreciate it. Maybe I'll do another uber-legendary ;)

Mewter

Smash Master
could i have a mewtwo+scizor pokemon?
Mine! This would come before I make anything else too, because everything else is somethiing I brought upon myself. :laugh:

Also, I think I am goingto make Yellow Sprite Revamps, since that was my favorite pokemon game, and my first.

Mewter

Smash Master
Alright, I figured that since I wanted to fuse the Mewtwo from yellow and Scizor from D\P I might as well revamp Mewtwo. So, I will have the revamped mewtwo up soon.

XACE-K

Smash Master

Mewtwo would win of course. He's more bada** and more awesome than Arceus plus he appeared in Smash Bros game. Also Mewtwo is first gen and

first gen>>>>third gen>>>>>>>>>>second gen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fourth gen

Spire

III
BRoomer
Mewtwo would win of course. He's more bada** and more awesome than Arceus plus he appeared in Smash Bros game. Also Mewtwo is first gen and

I like to compare Mewtwo with the four IG-88's. IG-88A downloaded himself into the Death Star II and took over it during the events of Return of the Jedi. Remember the superlaser that fired at the rebel fleet, destroying one of their core ships? The Imperials didn't do it, IG-88-Death Star did it. He ****ing became the Death Star - the largest droid in the galaxy.

I'm sure Mewtwo could take complete control of Arceus.

On another note, both Mewtwo and the four IG-88's killed their creators. Only by an outside source were both defeated (one was captured in a Pokeball, one was obliterated - in the form of the Death Star).

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
2 Edits complete

zrky, I completed Remoraid/Relicanth.

Also, I revamped Venusaur from Red/Blue.

Blasphemy.

It's...

First Gen>>Second Gen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Third Gen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...(Infinity '>'s later...)...>Fourth Gen.

End of story.

Spire

III
BRoomer

Blasphemy.

It's...

First Gen>>Second Gen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Third Gen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...(Infinity '>'s later...)...>Fourth Gen.

End of story.
Whoa, I didn't even catch that. I thought he posted them in numerical order. SHAME!

Also, AWESOME job on the Venusaur. Looks exactly how it should!

majora_787

Smash Hero

Blasphemy.

It's...

End of story.
True, fourth gen seemed less interesting than the others for the most part. Also, good job on the venusaur.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Whoa, I didn't even catch that. I thought he posted them in numerical order. SHAME!

Also, AWESOME job on the Venusaur. Looks exactly how it should!
I almost didn't myself. Honestly, I think everything Pokemon goes in that order. The games themselves, the Pokemon...everything. Red/Blue wins, of course, (Yellow comes later, because Eevee is MUCH better than Pikachu, but you have to pick the stupid mouse; it's based on the TV show, so it doesn't really count as first gen to me anyways) Gold/Silver/Crystal next, then Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, then Diamond/Pearl. I don't know, there was just something missing from fourth gen. Besides fire types.

And thanks, I'm glad you like him. :) I decided to make his overall body color a deep blue rather than the green/blue it is now, since that's how Venusaur was originally.

Spire

III
BRoomer
And thanks, I'm glad you like him. :) I decided to make his overall body color a deep blue rather than the green/blue it is now, since that's how Venusaur was originally.
And is precisely why he feels so homely. Man, what if... what if made a new Red/Blue, one where you can catch all 151 (yes Mew too - haha) that uses the refurbished Red/Blue sprites? That would just be all kinds of cool. Perhaps a new "Green" version that has all of them in it, or something else to differentiate it from Red and Blue. It would feel new, but feel old also.

Also, I refurbished Mew with both its modern pink skin, and one with Mewtwo's skin. I also uploaded an alternate to Mewtwo that I feel makes it all the more menacing and ghostly.

I wanted Mew and Mewtwo to look relative to one another not just through shape, but through skin also. They both had the same palette in R/B, but since have diverted from that.

Also, great job on the Typhlosion, bowser!

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I almost didn't myself. Honestly, I think everything Pokemon goes in that order. The games themselves, the Pokemon...everything. Red/Blue wins, of course, (Yellow comes later, because Eevee is MUCH better than Pikachu, but you have to pick the stupid mouse; it's based on the TV show, so it doesn't really count as first gen to me anyways) Gold/Silver/Crystal next, then Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, then Diamond/Pearl. I don't know, there was just something missing from fourth gen. Besides fire types.
Ok D/P were missing allot. based on the games themselves the 'goodness' order should be 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, but based on the story, I think the best was 3rd gen.
and thanks for the remicanth, it looks like a cute fish

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
True, fourth gen seemed less interesting than the others for the most part. Also, good job on the venusaur.
Yeah, it was just lacking too much. It was fun, but compared to other gens, it just doesn't match up.
And thanks. :)

To

Another transformation.
Great job, Bowser. :)

And is precisely why he feels so homely. Man, what if... what if made a new Red/Blue, one where you can catch all 151 (yes Mew too - haha) that uses the refurbished Red/Blue sprites? That would just be all kinds of cool. Perhaps a new "Green" version that has all of them in it, or something else to differentiate it from Red and Blue. It would feel new, but feel old also.

Also, I refurbished Mew with both its modern pink skin, and one with Mewtwo's skin. I also uploaded an alternate to Mewtwo that I feel makes it all the more menacing and ghostly.

I wanted Mew and Mewtwo to look relative to one another not just through shape, but through skin also. They both had the same palette in R/B, but since have diverted from that.

Also, great job on the Typhlosion, bowser!
That would be so epic! Fire Red/Leaf Green were disappointments to me as remakes; something about them just did NOT capture the feel of the old games. And the extra material, while generally the type of thing a remake has, took it even further away from the originals. Now, if we could create a remake of the old games with every tile and sprite simply revamped from the old games (would take a while, obviously), it could capture the same feel and look nicer. And, of course, we'd have to find a way to keep the glitches, like MissingNo., in the game. Glitches are what make a lot of old games awesome. That is, as long as it's not one like falling through the floor. That happened to me once in Sonic 3 in the Carnival Night Zone, and then there was like a world of scrap tiles all over the place. Eventually it just glitched up and I had to restart.

I love the ghastly feel of that shade for Mew and Mewtwo's skin color. It captures their feel, but makes them feel more mysterious and legendary, especially Mew, whose bright pink shade makes it a little hard to take seriously...

Ok D/P were missing allot. based on the games themselves the 'goodness' order should be 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, but based on the story, I think the best was 3rd gen.
and thanks for the remicanth, it looks like a cute fish
Yeah, I think 3rd gen beats 2nd gen by a notch with plot. While I think 2nd gen had a lot of plot, and I personally like Team Rocket better, Ruby/Sapphire's plot intertwined nicely and there seemed to be more of it there. 3rd gen was actually really fun, but 2nd gen and 1st gen still win overall for me.

Also, the mere sprites for 1st gen were the best, I think. Some looked a little odd (looking at you, Pidgeot and Golbat) but they felt really unique, and not a single game since has captured that same uniqueness.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
oooo

"Complex" fusions seem to be all the rage these days. I'll offer my idea:

Kabutops + Aerodactyl + Omastar fusion.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Okay. Another hard combination for me now...

Mew, Dragonite, and Entei.

I'd like to see you guys pull this one off.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
FirustheHedgehog said:

Ho-Oh Devamped - Ho-Oh's 4th generation sprite taken to first generation
Fire/Flying
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mudkip Devamped - Mudkip's 4th generation sprite taken to first generation
Water
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beedruicune (Requested by SkylerOcon; see below) Devamped - Beedruicune taken to first generation
Bug/Flying
So, I decided to try something new; devamps. In other words, basically taking sprites backwards graphically, rather than revamps, which bring them forwards. I've seen devamps of tiles and such on The Spriter's Resource, and I thought it might be interesting to try on Pokemon. So I brought a couple back to first gen. In all honesty, they didn't turn out being that difficult nor looking very interesting, so I decided to do three of them; Ho-Oh (one I thought would look cool, so I chose initially), Mudkip (because how could you not?) and one of my fusions: Beedruicune, as you can see above. Again, not entirely interesting, but if you guys want to see any more, you can request them.

Also, zrky, I completed Mightyena/Arcanine.

Okay. Another hard combination for me now...

Mew, Dragonite, and Entei.

I'd like to see you guys pull this one off.
How about a Deoxys Speed - Mewtwo Fusion?
Both of these, TOTALLY CALLED.

Haven't had a challenge in a while, and Deoxys Speed/Mewtwo sounds like a very fun and intersting one.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Great choices, I want a try at this one. Nevermind firus got to it first. If you dont have a problem with this firus then could I also try it?
Sure thing. Chances are it'll turn out looking completely different anyways, there's so many approaches to every edit. ;)

Also, Yaya, I present you with...

FirustheHedgehog said:

Lawn the Hermaphrodite Trainer - Requested by Yaya
Um...Human?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Hey, since when was Marth a Pokemon trainer? I demand answers.
Since I herd he lieks Mudkipz.

Speaking of Mudkipz, 0Rly, your request is complete;

majora_787

Smash Hero
Wow, Firus. Your really good. It takes super skills to make a hermaphrodite pokemon trainer NOT look disturbing. :laugh:

Can't wait for my fire Swalot, I've wanted to see that one particular pokemon in fire form since I got Ruby version. (In case you can't tell, I like weird pokemon. And yes, I liek mudkips. XD)

I'm gonna have to pick those games up again....

zrky

Smash Lol'd

:laugh: WOW so you did manage to make it, it takes real talent to make this. I like the Tentaphy.

Top Bottom