• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
done the persian/absol fusion :).

Just so you know, that body is actually absols, although it's similar to persians it's not.

Done Chanegg :)

Mewter

Smash Master
Pshaw Mine!

I had to look it up because I haven't seen it in ages, but yes. YES. I always thought it was a cow. Man, the sprites from that time were terribly inaccurate to their artwork.

WTF is up with that horn? It's white, but in the sprite it's the same color as his skin. Stupid sprites...
Funny, I always thought that too.:laugh:

majora_787

Smash Hero
You guys do a really good job on these fusions and stuff.

Just came up with a random request.

A fusion, since I feel like being unoriginal.

Doexys, Charmeleon, and...Cacturne? ._. I dunno, I'm just pulling random ones out of my butt here.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I have a challenge that the three of you can take. (Mewter is still on vacation or whatever it is right?) I want you to take any of your existing custom Pokemon and try to make the sprite of it from the back view like you're using it in battle. I want to see if you can pull it off.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Doexys, Charmeleon, and...Cacturne? ._. I dunno, I'm just pulling random ones out of my butt here.
WHOA! I like this, I'm on it.

I have a challenge that the three of you can take. (Mewter is still on vacation or whatever it is right?) I want you to take any of your existing custom Pokemon and try to make the sprite of it from the back view like you're using it in battle. I want to see if you can pull it off.
Awesome idea. I thought of doing this once, but declined for obvious reasons in difficulty and time-consumption (when the requests were piling up). Anyways, I'll give this a shot also.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Spire, if you like that one, you'll love the random combinations I'm coming up with for when you finish. XD

Spire

III
BRoomer
Spire, if you like that one, you'll love the random combinations I'm coming up with for when you finish. XD
I've two more requests to get through til I get to yours, but they should fly by. Also, I just finished ~Krystal~'s "Smagly" (Magby + Smeargle fusion). Check it out.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Yeah, you did a good job on it. You did a good job on a lot of them, they look hilarious. The good hilarious.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Bah (dangit, there I go again!...Oh well, might as well accept that I'm turning into Cranky), I'm sorry I haven't been doing practically anything. I ended up going out to see that new M. Night...however you spell his last name film. I still haven't gotten the second badge, because I have a new goal; beat Misty with Charmeleon and ONLY Charmeleon. Why? Because my first attempt at Red, I started with Charmander, and since I wasn't very knowledgable about the game, I had like, Charmander, Geodude, and Weedle in my party. Didn't know you could get Pikachu in Viridian Forest, but that aside, I got to Misty and COULD NOT beat her. I didn't know that you could eventually move on without beating her (after going through Routes 23 and 24, I believe they are) so I could've gotten like an Oddish or something, and I couldn't do it. So I eventually restarted and ended up doing my first full run with Bulbasaur. So now it's time for revenge, to show her she's going to pay for making me restart that first game. I like Charmander, too. I like Bulbasaur, but...still. There's a reason I picked Charmander first. I've picked the Grass Starter ever since EXCEPT for 4th gen. I got all three because I got Diamond and Pearl on release date and traded over, but I picked Piplup as my actual starter. I mean, it's an adorable Penguin, how could I not? Also, Water/Steel is a nice combo of types and I did use some math to come to that conclusion.

In any case, since I'm taking on a challenge, I'll take on it later. I've already lost multiple times and my Charmeleon is still nearly 10 levels above Starmie. I almost beat her once, too...

In any case, it's time to get cracking. Sorry, guys.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
It's not a problem, I chose charmander aswell ;). To tell the truth, through all 4 gens I have only chosen fire starters (I usually use my other game and trade over the other starters). Plus for the other game (blue,silver,saphire,pearl) I start with which ever one I think looks secod coolest.

Anyway I need to get back to work aswell.

Spire

III
BRoomer
It's not a problem, I chose charmander aswell ;). To tell the truth, through all 4 gens I have only chosen fire starters (I usually use my other game and trade over the other starters). Plus for the other game (blue,silver,saphire,pearl) I start with which ever one I think looks secod coolest.

Anyway I need to get back to work aswell.
I've also only chosen the fires. Fires is just more appealing to me than Water and Grass, and overall, there aren't as many fire-types as there are water and grass types (ehem, looking at you 4th Gen).

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
2 Requests Complete

Spoink+Mudkip

plzkthxbai :D
TOTALLY CALLED.

I can imagine it now;

"I herd you like me. And if you don't, I'll jump on your head."

EDIT: XACE-K, Nidorino/Manectric is complete.

Zook, Pichu/Rampardos is complete. Wow, it looks funny. Once again, you've pulled off a request which epically wins. ;)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
OK, I have a challenge that if possible I would like all three (or four) of you to take up. a combination of Registeel/Regiice/Regirock/Regigigas. thanks I would like to see what you come up with

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Arcealga and Rampichu are awesome while Nidorectrino and Treeckity are lol worthy.
Haha, thanks. :)

Although I'd have to say Rampichu is pretty lol worthy too. Spikes all over its head, big dinosaur...cute little ears, cute little tail, cute little electric cheeks, cute little eyes!

Im done Nidodon, not sure who requested it. If you did could you please tell me.
Ban3 requested it.

Also, I finally beat Misty! With Charmeleon only! Take that, you stupid annoying Starmie with the loathsome Bubblebeam!

...I'm done now. :laugh:

Mewter

Smash Master
Haha, thanks. :)

Although I'd have to say Rampichu is pretty lol worthy too. Spikes all over its head, big dinosaur...cute little ears, cute little tail, cute little electric cheeks, cute little eyes!

Ban3 requested it.

Also, I finally beat Misty! With Charmeleon only! Take that, you stupid annoying Starmie with the loathsome Bubblebeam!

...I'm done now. :laugh:
Yeah, so try fighting Brock with only a Pikachu and Caterpie:laugh:

I tell you, Pikachu is the worst starter ever.

By the way, I shall work on one or two fusions. It will take some time, though, but I will try to makeit good!

zrky's "All 4 Regis Fusion" (Each of us does one)
Could I have a try at the Dialga\ Arceus Fusion?

Awesome updates.

Spire

III
BRoomer
1st Gen Refurbished, um acracinine (the tiger one XD) blastiose, rabidash, magmar, poliwrath, mewtwo lol if its not too much lol
Already did Mewtwo. Scroll up.

I'll definitely do all of these as I'm planning on doing everyone anyways.

Actually, I plan on redoing the first 151 Pokemon but in my own style - either recoloring or completely redrawing all of them (probably the previous). Magmar is my all time favorite Pokemon, so he will get priority, but I still have a couple of requests that I'm working on right now. Once those are done, I'll get to this refurbishing.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I think you should redo the back view of charmeleon, so it doesn't look like a cow :laugh:

majora_787

Smash Hero
You guys do an awesome job on your spriting. And Spire, that's a pretty good recolor of Mewtwo. (Yes, I prefer mewtwo over most other pokemon.)

majora_787

Smash Hero
Epicocity, Spire. You did a good job with it. I'll be sure to get another request up, if I can find that document :ohwell:

EDIT: Am I allowed to make more than one similar request at a time?

Spire

III
BRoomer
Epicocity, Spire. You did a good job with it. I'll be sure to get another request up, if I can find that document :ohwell:

EDIT: Am I allowed to make more than one similar request at a time?
Yes you are, but you cannot direct a request to any of us in particular.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Meh, first come first served is fine with me.

I was gonna request a type change to fire, for Treecko Swampert Swalot and Ninjask. Always wanted to see a flaming swalot :laugh:

Spire

III
BRoomer
Meh, first come first served is fine with me.

I was gonna request a type change to fire, for Treecko Swampert Swalot and Ninjask. Always wanted to see a flaming swalot :laugh:
I'll gladly take the Swampert and Ninjask Fire-type changes. I'll tack them on to my list.

majora_787

Smash Hero
That leaves Treecko and Swalot fire type changes for whoever wants to do them. ._. Especially Swalot.

Spire

III
BRoomer
What are those things on its head supposed to be?
Like saws or something. Pshhh, I don't know. I just tried to design something new, which was surprisingly hard to fit onto him. Oh well, moving on.

Top Bottom