• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yeah, I want to work on some right the **** now. Please and thanks :bluejump:
Hahaha!! That post made me laugh really hard. Maybe it's just the smiley...but the way you said that just came out funny.

Alright, you gotta admit, I do make some of the best requests! :laugh:

How 'bout a Pichu Rampardos fusion?
Yeah, and luckily, I have the fortune of fulfilling most of your requests. ;)

By the way, I totally call this one.

Yaya

Smash Champion
I've decided to give you a new twist.

A D/P Female Trainer + D/P Male Trainer Fusion.

Let's see how this turns out.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I would like to humbly request a Magby and Smeargle fusion.
This must be my birthday! MINE!

EDIT: I finished your request metaknightp0wns.

I decided that by fusing both water and fire, the fire would be extinguished, leaving only ashen debris behind, thus why it is a Water/Ground type. Just my concept. I was also going for a more realistic appearance, color-wise, which is something that I do in a lot of my work.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Okay, I'm not going to lie...I was working on work, but I was also sort of multitasking here as well. Procrasitnating, basically. As such, I told myself that I couldn't do basically anything with fusions, and yeah...I didn't get any done. I'm sorry, guys.

But I guarantee you that tomorrow, and the following three days will almost definitely be 90% free. Hopefully I'll be able to get through the tons of requests that stacked up today. ;)
It was so nice to have only a few pending requests for a while...then again, I was getting a little worried that our shop was dying, so I'm glad we have more now.

And Spire:

1) Blyphose looks awesome.
2) That was a really good idea, with the fire being extinguished. You're always so good at thinking of that and being practical.
3) Thank you; I just realized I haven't been doing my types as I post fusions. Duh. I'll go fix that now.

Spire

III
BRoomer
And Spire:

1) Blyphose looks awesome.
2) That was a really good idea, with the fire being extinguished. You're always so good at thinking of that and being practical.
3) Thank you; I just realized I haven't been doing my types as I post fusions. Duh. I'll go fix that now.
Thanks man, I appreciate it :)

Also, I'm done with your request Ban3. Magapoli is waiting your arrival on the first page.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Ahh, I've had my coffee now and I feel great!

...Sorry, I was playing Blue Version (or replaying, I should say) while I waited for the maintenance to be complete.

In any case, I am feeling great, and I'm ready to do some spriting. :)

Umm who has my demon jigglypuff who was requested WAyyyyy before most of these?
I should be getting to it fairly soon...I'm the only one who works on a first come, first serve basis, so don't be surprised if other requests are done before your request.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
3 Requests Complete

Chagen46, your Ground/Electric Luxio is complete.

Kujinudo, your Voltorb/Gastly Fusion is complete.

And finally, The wrath of Koarin, your Ghost/Dark Jigglypuff is complete.

I started out doing it as what is posted as "Lost Jigglypuff"; with sort of ghastly colors, similar to Shiny Ninetails's color. But even when I tried closing its eyes more to make it look evil for the Dark part, it just looked sad...and I came up with the idea of a Jigglypuff who either died, or was abandoned by its trainer and became a ghost. If you notice, it has a ribbon that's barely visible, as a ribbon that its trainer gave it, resembling that it misses its trainer. Anyways, I thought it looked okay and didn't want to scrap it, so I posted it in addition to the Ghost/Dark one you requested.

For Malignuff, I did give it a ghastly aura and did a version without one just to give you two to see, since it takes no extra effort to save one before and one after I added an aura.
Either way, it sort of looks like a fusion of a gremlin and the Man-Eating Rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail...which is a pretty funny fusion.

Oh, and yes, I used 3rd gen Jiggly again. You can pretty much guarantee that unless someone specifically requests 4th gen, I'm going to use that one, because the other one just isn't puffy enough.

I hope you all like them!

zrky

Smash Lol'd

this one looks cool but slightly creepy, it looks like it wants to stalk and paint your face when your sleeping

XACE-K

Smash Master

this one looks cool but slightly creepy, it looks like it wants to stalk and paint your face when your sleeping
This is slighty better than regular Jigglypuff. I still get the urge to beat its face in due to me really not liking Jigglypuff.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

lost jigglypuff is killer, nice job.
This is slighty better than regular Jigglypuff. I still get the urge to beat its face in due to me really not liking Jigglypuff.
Haha, I'm glad you like it. You know what zrky, maybe you're onto something...perhaps it's red marker that's dripping from its claws. IT'S AFTER MY FACE!!! :laugh:

I think it looks great, thanks
I'm glad you like it. :)
I'm really glad you like it enough to make it your avatar, and also that you decided to make it your avatar, for I had no idea custom avatars were free now. Gah, now it's like what always happens with this; I don't know what to make my avatar! Too many options...

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I'm glad you like it. :)
I'm really glad you like it enough to make it your avatar, and also that you decided to make it your avatar, for I had no idea custom avatars were free now. Gah, now it's like what always happens with this; I don't know what to make my avatar! Too many options...
well at least you have more options than I do, I am only willing to use the ones that I requested

Spire

III
BRoomer
Man, this new update of the Smash Boards is epic. Custom avatars, much easier posting, editing; far more organized and personalized profiles. Man, it's great.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Man, this new update of the Smash Boards is epic. Custom avatars, much easier posting, editing; far more organized and personalized profiles. Man, it's great.
Oh wow, I didn't even realize it was you for a moment, Spire! I've gotten so used to saying "Okay, this icon is this person's and this person's, that icon is this persons'..." that it's going to take me forever to get used to the new avatars. Luckily, they'll almost definitely be all completely different, so once I do, I won't have to try and figure out who's who.

And yeah, I couldn't choose one thing for my icon so I put in Super Metroid Samus, Link to the Past Link, Sonic 3/& Knuckles Sonic, and of course...MissingNo. I may change it eventually, but for now, I like it.

But yeah, this update really is epic. It's like FaceBook without all of that extra junk, and at the same time, it has SmashBoards with it. Completely epic. And the fact that I can finally get a custom avatar without paying is awesome.

One last thing; Spire, check out the groups...just keep looking and you'll see it...;) And trust me, you'll know what it is when you see it.

And yes, I did. :laugh:

MysticKenji

Smash Master
Epic update is epic.
I might change my avatar to Pikapuff later.

Oh, and yes, I used 3rd gen Jiggly again. You can pretty much guarantee that unless someone specifically requests 4th gen, I'm going to use that one, because the other one just isn't puffy enough.
3rd gen Jiggs + 4th gen Jiggs fusion then.
I want to see what you come up with.
Is this legal?

Top Bottom