• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Epic update is epic.
I might change my avatar to Pikapuff later.

3rd gen Jiggs + 4th gen Jiggs fusion then.
I want to see what you come up with.
Is this legal?
Haha, Pikapuff! If I weren't so torn between a Sonic, Metroid, Zelda, or Pokemon avatar, I'd probably make it my avatar. A balloon Pikachu is beyond hilarious.

Hm..sounds interesting. I'll take it. And yes, it is legal. If you can fuse MissingNo with things, you can fuse 3rd and 4th gen. Although I'm not sure how I'll do it...I'll probably leave the puff of 3rd gen but add the way the limbs are for 4th gen.

As you can see, my Avatar is Espreon.

Keep up the great work guys.
Yay! That really was a good request, though. I had no idea Espeon and Umbreon fused so well. Heck, that ring on Umbreon's forehead fit EXACTLY around Espeon's red-dot-thing, no editing required.

But I'm really honored that people are putting my fusions as their avatars. Thanks, guys. :)

this is addicting ^_^
can i have um nidoking+machoke?
It's addicting making them as well, lucky for you. ;)

I'll add that to the Pending Requests list, and I think I'll start on some more fusions.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I call Mewtrai as my new avatar. Nobody else can take it. I'm telling you guys this because you made it.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
as soon as friday hits, im going to be making fusions like crazy. Cant right now as I have a stupid french project.
Ah, sounds fun.

As I've said, I'll probably have a lot more free time once Monday hits. No guarantees, but...from the way it's looking now, probably.

But I'll still have tons of time tomorrow and this weekend.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
as soon as friday hits, im going to be making fusions like crazy. Cant right now as I have a stupid french project.
Ah, sounds fun.

As I've said, I should have a lot more free time once Monday comes. No guarantees, but as it's looking now, it should happen that way.
Luckily, I'll also have lots of free time this weekend. As long as I don't go insane playing Blue Version (just decided to restart it (don't worry, Red is my main game, which is still sort of alive; the Hall of Fame is dead, but other than that) because I didn't remember the game well enough for my tastes), Super Metroid, or doing something else, I should be able to do a ton more fusions.

Wrath`

Smash Master
My last day as a sophomore ends tommorow, w00t!!. what is this group? i was just going to see what it was, but i have failed to find it.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I don't know what you're talking about but you really sound enthuisiastic about it.
Check my sig. ;) Not the picture, the other thing.

...That's not there because it's not cooperating. Hang on.

Now it is. :)

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Bird inst a type ;) I think its sort of like how zeppeloon and changrowth didnt have a second type like there fusion because it didnt make sense as the pokemon didnt really have anything about him that would be similar to that type.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Bird inst a type ;) I think its sort of like how zeppeloon and changrowth didnt have a second type like there fusion because it didnt make sense as the pokemon didnt really have anything about him that would be similar to that type.
Bird was Missingno's type. Scout's honor!

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I know that, but in the game, his type said 'Bird,' sooo...

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Wait, MissingNo had a type?

Bah, I feel ashamed...I should've known that. Wait, did I just say "Bah"? Jeez, I'm turning into Cranky Kong.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
MissingNo had a type?

wow, then I really need to go back to my red and get that missinNo (dosent it ruin your game though, thats why I never tried it).

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
it just screws up ur hall of fame >.> i think lol
That happens without catching it. I've never caught it and my Red Version's Hall of Fame has been screwed for practically ever. The music gets all weird, most of the Pokemon have a lengthened Nidorino cry, and the Pokemon that appear are either non existent or fused. And not fused like this. Like, a piece here, a piece there.

I actually would consider doing it on my Blue Version as long as it doesn't screw up my game when I restart it. If it does it infinitely, then I won't do it, regardless of how much I want to. I swear to god, I've heard a million and one rumors about what happens when you catch him.

Someone told him he eats you and all of your Pokemon, and every time you turn it on, it goes back to nothingness since you've been eaten.

Someone else told me it turned into a really powerful Gastly and then deleted his game.

I have no clue how it works. So can someone who has caught him please explain for me?

Also, sort of an off-topic question...does anyone know where I can get the tileset for Green Brinstar from Super Metroid, or the whole map? I KNOW I've been to a site where you can get the maps before, the REAL map, not a sketch or something just showing you where the items are, but I can't find it anymore. (I want to use the background for my new avatar, which I'm currently working on)

Spire

III
BRoomer
That happens without catching it. I've never caught it and my Red Version's Hall of Fame has been screwed for practically ever. The music gets all weird, most of the Pokemon have a lengthened Nidorino cry, and the Pokemon that appear are either non existent or fused. And not fused like this. Like, a piece here, a piece there.

I actually would consider doing it on my Blue Version as long as it doesn't screw up my game when I restart it. If it does it infinitely, then I won't do it, regardless of how much I want to. I swear to god, I've heard a million and one rumors about what happens when you catch him.

Someone told him he eats you and all of your Pokemon, and every time you turn it on, it goes back to nothingness since you've been eaten.

Someone else told me it turned into a really powerful Gastly and then deleted his game.

I have no clue how it works. So can someone who has caught him please explain for me?

Also, sort of an off-topic question...does anyone know where I can get the tileset for Green Brinstar from Super Metroid, or the whole map? I KNOW I've been to a site where you can get the maps before, the REAL map, not a sketch or something just showing you where the items are, but I can't find it anymore. (I want to use the background for my new avatar, which I'm currently working on)
Man, I used to catch every single Missingno. possible. I loved them. Just never catch M. M is hell and corrupts everything. Missingno is relatively harmless, other than the Hall of Fame glitch. For the record, M can appear identical to Missingno., or as a square of glitchyness.

Ban3

Smash Journeyman
is fighting for his friends at Sugar Land TEXAS
really? lol nvr new dat

lie
lie
lie lol um i caught it all i know is that
Wikipedia said:
The game features various glitches, including 'M and MissingNo., two glitched Pokémon that are encountered while surfing on the side of Cinnibar Island. If captured, they can cause the game to not function properly or scramble the graphics.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Missingno. for more info

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Man, I used to catch every single Missingno. possible. I loved them. Just never catch M. M is hell and corrupts everything. Missingno is relatively harmless, other than the Hall of Fame glitch. For the record, M can appear identical to Missingno., or as a square of glitchyness.
Really? I completely forgot about M. I didn't know MissingNo was okay to catch. Do...do you think it'd be perfectly, completely safe to catch him in my Red version? I mean, I would die inside if that game got reset, so I really want to know for sure (as sure as you can be, anyways) that if I catch Missingno it won't ruin my game.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Really? I completely forgot about M. I didn't know MissingNo was okay to catch. Do...do you think it'd be perfectly, completely safe to catch him in my Red version? I mean, I would die inside if that game got reset, so I really want to know for sure (as sure as you can be, anyways) that if I catch Missingno it won't ruin my game.
If I remember correctly, I had a friend with Red Version and when he caught a Missingno, it did a load of weird stuff to his game, while I (a Blue player) had no real problems. Red version seemed to be more susceptible to Missingno's problems while Blue was not. I'd suggest catching it on your blue version. Don't risk your Red.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
If I remember correctly, I had a friend with Red Version and when he caught a Missingno, it did a load of weird stuff to his game, while I (a Blue player) had no real problems. Red version seemed to be more susceptible to Missingno's problems while Blue was not. I'd suggest catching it on your blue version. Don't risk your Red.
Hm...that's odd. Even so, that sounds like a smart idea. It'll be annoying to wait until waaay later to do it, since I'm only at Mt. Moon in Blue now, but it'll be worth it.

Thanks for the advice. :)

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
1 Request Complete

XACE-K, Nidoqueen/Jynx is complete.

Oh yeah...

I call hax.

Mewter

Smash Master
I myself havent played very much of blue or re, but my friend told me he was very strong.

I wouldn't know, I've only battled lvl 7 missingnos in my yelllow version.:bee: But when I tried to encounter it, it ususlly froze my game.:laugh:

Oh wow, I didn't even realize it was you for a moment, Spire! I've gotten so used to saying "Okay, this icon is this person's and this person's, that icon is this persons'..." that it's going to take me forever to get used to the new avatars. Luckily, they'll almost definitely be all completely different, so once I do, I won't have to try and figure out who's who.

And yeah, I couldn't choose one thing for my icon so I put in Super Metroid Samus, Link to the Past Link, Sonic 3/& Knuckles Sonic, and of course...MissingNo. I may change it eventually, but for now, I like it.

But yeah, this update really is epic. It's like FaceBook without all of that extra junk, and at the same time, it has SmashBoards with it. Completely epic. And the fact that I can finally get a custom avatar without paying is awesome.

One last thing; Spire, check out the groups...just keep looking and you'll see it...;) And trust me, you'll know what it is when you see it.

And yes, I did. :laugh:
I'm changing my avatar right NOW!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Hey guys! I finally have tons of free time, so get ready for tons of fusions.

...just as soon as I get the second badge in Blue Version. Which shouldn't take long.
Also, I HAVE to know if I'm just insane on this; is it just me or does Charmeleon's back sprite look like a cow in Red and Blue? I swear to god, I cannot look at that sprite without thinking that.

Mewter

Smash Master

...just as soon as I get the second badge in Blue Version. Which shouldn't take long.
Also, I HAVE to know if I'm just insane on this; is it just me or does Charmeleon's back sprite look like a cow in Red and Blue? I swear to god, I cannot look at that sprite without thinking that.
It does to me too! :laugh:

Spire

III
BRoomer
well If You Have Time, Lemme See. A Steel Type Pinser Would Be Sweet, Thanks In Advance.
Pshaw Mine!

I had to look it up because I haven't seen it in ages, but yes. YES. I always thought it was a cow. Man, the sprites from that time were terribly inaccurate to their artwork.

WTF is up with that horn? It's white, but in the sprite it's the same color as his skin. Stupid sprites...

Top Bottom