• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

M.K

Level 55
Word, BK, word.
I love the Blue one, it's like me in the morning!
Dunkadunkadunka...
...better idea....
ABANDON SHIP!!!!!!

M.K

Level 55
Mine is still the cutest.

...We should all post in one thread at the same time, just to mess with people. Asides from this one, of course.
Haha, great idea. We gotta do the Tier List thread, everyone sees that ****, lol.
Yeah, that one is so funny. I love yo avi, BRAH.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yay, I just beat Mirror's Edge.

They are DEFINITELY setting it up for a sequel. Which is really good, because hopefully they can improve it some in a sequel (and give us a level editor).

I'm now eagerly awaiting the DLC release on Tuesday (although I likely won't have time to play it then).

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Can somebody get another avatar of the purple link? Now three people have it, so I want to change it up, so it looks more like everybody has a different avatar from this.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
B-but...I like that one.

I'll give it a shot, see if I can find something else.

EDIT: Okay, found three Gay Link alts and picked up another Angry Link one for kicks.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Not gay enough...

How do you guys get it? I have an idea of what picture I want, I just need to get it.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Not gay enough...

How do you guys get it? I have an idea of what picture I want, I just need to get it.
Newgrounds video > Scene Select > Toon Link scene > Print Screen > Paint > edit out most of it > shrink by 50% (either once or twice) > Add colored border > Ta-dah.

I looked through the frames and those were the best I could find...

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Ah. Thank you.

Thank you for getting the other ones as well. I appreciate the help :)
No problem -- it's not all that difficult. And I really want to overflow the boards with Weird Toon Link avatars. :p In order to do so, we need a bunch of different ones, right?

Lord Bowser, feel free to use it. Anyone can use any of the avatars I made.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Where is the add colored border option in paint? I can't find it.

I normally use GIMP, so I'm not used to paint.

EDIT: Found it.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Since some of you guys stole my angry Link idea, can somebody get me an avi of the moon in the corner at the ned of the clip? The CPS shall own everywhere with our Links.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Since some of you guys stole my angry Link idea, can somebody get me an avi of the moon in the corner at the ned of the clip? The CPS shall own everywhere with our Links.
B-but...that's not a Link.

Lv.99

Smash Journeyman
This has got to be the most awesome avatar coalition EVER!

Say, is it possible to get a Dark Toonlink Avatar? That would be interesting

M.K

Level 55
This has got to be the most awesome avatar coalition EVER!

Say, is it possible to get a Dark Toonlink Avatar? That would be interesting
Ehh, the only picture of Dark Toon Link is from the back, and only for a split second.
Nevertheless, it would not look good as an avatar.

A_man13

Smash Master
I'm not going to take this! I will be unique and unless you were to suggest an avi for me, then keep saying hello to cacturn for me.

Lv.99

Smash Journeyman
Okay, finally finished with my newest creation:

Macargo+Omanyte

I know it is obvious that I scratched the tentacles... Any advice on how to fix them?

Ghost Type Togetic:

Personally, I like this one a lot. It turned out nice.

M.K

Level 55
Well it seriously depends on your Location and/or your personality. Mine's burning red becuase well, i go crazy in W@W with the Flamethrower.
Mine is based on my overall enthusiasm towards Melee vs. Brawl debates, religion, and seafood. Also it represents me in the morning before school . :laugh:

A_man13

Smash Master
...I seriously need to rewatch that part, then. I hardly noticed anything you guys are noticing.

Great sprites, 99. Love the magcargo.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Okay, finally finished with my newest creation:

Macargo+Omanyte

I know it is obvious that I scratched the tentacles... Any advice on how to fix them?

Ghost Type Togetic:

Personally, I like this one a lot. It turned out nice.
FINALLY!, somebody posted f***ing sprites in this sprite shop! Anyways, the Macanyte is good but the Ghostic needs some work. It looks to happy for a gost IMO. Maybe you should change it's colors.

Lv.99

Smash Journeyman
FINALLY!, somebody posted f***ing sprites in this sprite shop! Anyways, the Macanyte is good but the Ghostic needs some work. It looks to happy for a gost IMO. Maybe you should change it's colors.
Your kidding right? The Macanyte is about 3/5th scratched and I really don't think it looks that good.

The Ghostic, however, I think flows very nicely. But you're right, it does look rather happy. Let me see if I can change that.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Your kidding right? The Macanyte is about 3/5th scratched and I really don't think it looks that good.

The Ghostic, however, I think flows very nicely. But you're right, it does look rather happy. Let me see if I can change that.
Really? I actually like the Macanyte. But the Ghostic is too happy so just change that.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Both of them are great, Lv. 99.

And why does Ghostic need to be emo in order to be a ghost? I like it. Looks like he died happy or something. Maybe make it rotting a bit?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I agree with Xace. The Macanyte looks really well done but the Ghostic needs to look a little less happy. A good idea would be to try and change the colours to a dark purple or black. I think that would look cool. Kinda like Umbreon's colour scheme (Black with yellow rings/triangles).

-:bowser:Bowser King

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
My avatar represents my love of humorous things.

And by the way, my friends have all become OBSESSED with World at War. It's kind of fun but at the same time it's really obnoxious how much they like it -- every time I hang out with them we play it for like, 4 hours. If not more.

Lv.99

Smash Journeyman
Both of them are great, Lv. 99.

And why does Ghostic need to be emo in order to be a ghost? I like it. Looks like he died happy or something. Maybe make it rotting a bit?
Thanks, I really didn't put too much thought into Ghostic. I really just crossed it with Ghostly and made its hands glow like Haunter's

I agree with Xace. The Macanyte looks really well done but the Ghostic needs to look a little less happy. A good idea would be to try and change the colours to a dark purple or black. I think that would look cool. Kinda like Umbreon's colour scheme (Black with yellow rings/triangles).

-:bowser:Bowser King
That would be good, but I think it would make it more Dark Type, and I do want it to be Ghost type. Maybe I'll try that later. Either way, I changed some minor things and made two new Ghostics.

1.) Evil Ghostic

This one has the 666 on its chest (sorry if this offends anybody)

2.) Spirit Ghostic

This one just has an odd marking on its chest.

Obviously I didn't redesign these. I just made them look a little more ominous.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
May be a little late but I also started to use one of the awesome link avis. If its ok. :3 Thanks in advance. <3

Lv.99

Smash Journeyman
I like this one the best. But the 666 kinda creeps me out for some reason. Maybe make the markings a different color? Either way, it's still good.
Yeah, I know its creepy, but isn't that the point? It is a Ghost Type Pokemon after all.

Anyways, I'm working on a steel type beedrill. Any advice on how to scratch good metallic wings? Obviously the standard web design is too insctoid, but I can't think of a pokemon with good metal wings. Hm, Scyther or Salamence might work...

Edit: Nevermind, Scyther Skarmory will work wonderfully. Give me a couple minutes to finish.

Okay, I got it

Steel Type Beedrill

*I hate it when the sprite uses some white because then I have to change those values to create the alpha channel. So annoying.

Top Bottom