• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea i wonder who hosting them lol. i wanna see the name. i go to play and trade monday and then i'll let ya know from there what's goin on. either way weeklies will be back whether that person throws it in w2z or i throw it in play and trade

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice

BUM163

Smash Lord
if it somone i know, i won't throw the weeklies at play n trade... but if its sumone i don't know, then i will proceed to try to get that place

Cia

das kwl
if it somone i know, i won't throw the weeklies at play n trade... but if its sumone i don't know, then i will proceed to try to get that place
what happened to the Bx weeklies??

cuz i heard somethin about play n wanting 75% of the pot.. in which case, they can kick rocks (or at least that's my opinion)

D1

Banned via Administration
w2z all day I miss shoutin out the after weekly party crew.

c'mon guys I miss *******.

half white half black negz that get offended.

mcdonalds and all the crazy antics that happen within.

dollar pizza.

bubbletea and shin askin for rocksmash bubbletea <3.

sexy ladies in da streetz, especially the ones askin for drugz >_>...and the sexy ladies that Blackanese talks to XD! Upstairs is all ***, and downstairs is Blacka Blacka XDD!

seeing you guys every week and goin home mad late with my fingers itching to post an epic shoutout to all the deserving ones.

I love and miss you guys...I realized no matter how much I love SC4 I just can't forget about ya'll. Its not Smash...its you guys that are what make these things awesome. I know if I lived outta state I'd just be a **** money hungry loser that just comes in, acts anti-social, wins, and just leaves w/o saying peace to all my ****. I could care less if I win or lose, I just wanna relive the good times week after week.

Watching Vanz's 2 vids of him playing Jman and hearing all the craziness that ensued in the background brought me back to the good ol' times when everyone would smile playing smash. Yes even DA ^_^ even though they hated some of the BS and tierwhores in the game.

Let the good times roll again folks...

...let the good times roll.

No matter what game you rock. (I was gonna say don't stop till you drop but thats mad cliche).

Benjamin Linus

Smash Apprentice
Watching Vanz's 2 vids of him playing Jman and hearing all the craziness that ensued in the background brought me back to the good ol' times when everyone would smile playing smash. Yes even DA ^_^ even though they hated some of the BS and tierwhores in the game.
WHY YOU HAD TO SHOUT OUT MY MAN TIER ***** FOR?? HOMIES ALL THE WAY IN CALI, THATS MAD UNNECESSARY D1!!!!;);)

lol me and tier have names that are both used often in smash speak.

Cia

das kwl
omg!! didn't that make you wanna go to a huge tournament really badly!?!? i miss being able to do lightning fast movements with a really slow character. and the random hype plus unnecessary (yet hilarious) conversations in the background.

good *** times

D1

Banned via Administration
omg!! didn't that make you wanna go to a huge tournament really badly!?!? i miss being able to do lightning fast movements with a really slow character. and the random hype plus unnecessary (yet hilarious) conversations in the background.

good *** times
Dude like hellz yeah ...I wanna have a reason to start commentating again. Lets hope weeklies come back in full force.

AND LMAO @ LUCK @ I <3 you HAB good **** for coming back!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Renooooooooooooooooo, if you ever see this I finally have your green shiek sticker!!

LOL, on the subject...if anyone wants a specific color character sticker let me know :D

Jtails

Smash Lord
lol i know cash money i just made it to brush up on my flash skills.
its not supposed to be crazy or anything.

Top Bottom