• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Eggm

Smash Hero
That only explains sonics air trips, it happens to the other characters too its just rare. Read yunas thread about it if you want to know everything.

It happened to me in r3 of a tourney with pikachu. I just started tumbling while recovering and i held up my controller and was pushing jump and up + b a lot while my opponent watched my hands on the controller. Hes like "why'd you SD?". IT was vs cowtipper at rutgers. it was the only time i've ever air tripped it was stupid. >.>

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
LOL @ starz..

intellegence is vital in brawl. but it will only get you so far. I've lost to people I'm waaaaay smarter than..

than again it's also because of bad match ups..

so.. who knows..

there are also the random variables in brawl I don't need to mention..
lolz at least some1 has the right idea. Brains + Matchup = the outcome????

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
That only explains sonics air trips, it happens to the other characters too its just rare. Read yunas thread about it if you want to know everything.

It happened to me in r3 of a tourney with pikachu. I just started tumbling while recovering and i held up my controller and was pushing jump and up + b a lot while my opponent watched my hands on the controller. Hes like "why'd you SD?". IT was vs cowtipper at rutgers. it was the only time i've ever air tripped it was stupid. >.>
so you're saying that when you "air trip" you automatically die, when off the stage?
there's no possible way of getting out of it?

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
bum just asking.

can we throw that big tourney. as in planning and setting it up from now for a month in advance.

maybe even a 2-day event, one for melee one for brawl?

just throwing something out there.

anyone in queens wanting to play im me! pref melee but I figure I'd start to learn so either or. melee or mario party 20.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
well when you say it like that.. it's as if.. you understand exactly what's happening
is there a video for that? i hoenstly can't believe that.. i've been playing the game since b4 it came out in the U.S. and i have never seen that happen to anyone.
no matter how rare it is.. after playing for that long ..you should have seen it at least a couple of times..

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
bum just asking.

can we throw that big tourney. as in planning and setting it up from now for a month in advance.

maybe even a 2-day event, one for melee one for brawl?

just throwing something out there.

anyone in queens wanting to play im me! pref melee but I figure I'd start to learn so either or. melee or mario party 20.
a 2day event thingy would be sexy x] just 4 the fun of it and and people coming yay

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Um....Yuna is stupid so yea. If u want to believe him go ahead. I need a video to see it. and i ALREADY EXPLAINED Sonic's. HE up-b cancelled.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
im going to the weekly this week after not going in like 3 weeks XD

i want to see how much people got better lol

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I air trip in real life all the time. It's mad fun, lol. Except when I'm in a plane in the air because if I trip in the plane, its definitely gonna air trip hardbody lol.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
If anybody wants to team with me for this upcoming weekly let me know. My AIM is Masamune146.

Oh yea, and I'm Eli from Queens. And I play smash bros games.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Yo... everybody listen up....

Get to the motha****ing weekly early like at like 3:30 the latest, so singles or doubles or whatever can start at 4pm. It's because of slow *** *****es like yourselves that this **** is running so **** late.

PS: I love you all.

icewolf2249

Smash Cadet
Well, he cancelled it so I guess we'll never know.

EDIT: 3:30? Seems really early, but whatever I'm cool with it. Hopefully my friend won't **** out of it and we'll be able to make it.

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
I'll be coming here during the summer. Yayz, I get to see some of you again since shinfest and the last time I came for training grounds :bee:.

P.S. I like these new customizations you can do with your avatar now. About time!!!

Miwa

Smash Rookie

Miwa- Your Peach is great. The dittos were fun and I love how they turned the TV that were on to Peach Peach in N.Y fight. But I like your Peach alot. Keep practicing. Good To see at least a few Peach players in N.Y doing some good work with her.
Thanks I had fun too! Yea all those comments were funny :3
Also, thanks for the tip you gave me and I'll keep practicing~

Cia

das kwl
you guys should do brawl peach dittos w/ me and bum :D

I heard D1 and ninjalink have good peaches as well.. LOL

peachpeachpeachpeachpeachpeachpeachpeachpeachpeachpeachpeachmangopeachpeachpeachpeachpeachpeachpeachpeachpeachpeachpeach

Benjamin Linus

Smash Apprentice
Yo... everybody listen up....

Get to the motha****ing weekly early like at like 3:30 the latest, so singles or doubles or whatever can start at 4pm. It's because of slow *** *****es like yourselves that this **** is running so **** late.

PS: I love you all.
lol eli is 2 good because in person he is mad shy. i can't imagine him saying what he just typed.

Does anyone here watch Lost?

R3N0

Smash Lord
Random....

I just came back from watching "Rent" on broadway. that **** was baller.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
luck- i used to.. but i got borred with it and didnt watch the last season lol.
reno- you watch plays? O_o unexpected. lol
lmao at the tags.
someone play me on wifi... for some reason i can't join the mario kart wii games that every1 is in =/

Top Bottom