• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Alterhalo

Smash Journeyman
Wow bioshocked lmfaoooooo ugh the last play and trade tourney was pretty bad lasted till 3 in the morning I left
and mango ***** meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the first Play N Trade Tourney

Sensei

Smash Lord
Everybody come to my first tournament in this new and awesome venue. Smashaggeddon will commence on January 31, 2009. It will feature Melee AND SSB64! Come support TSA's new venue and lets make a great first impression at the folks of Game Freaks. If things work out well, we can have a new permanent venue for Smash for monthlies or even biweeklies!

/bum-like advertising

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Everybody come to my first tournament in this new and awesome venue. Smashaggeddon will commence on January 31, 2009. It will feature Melee AND SSB64! Come support TSA's new venue and lets make a great first impression at the folks of Game Freaks. If things work out well, we can have a new permanent venue for Smash for monthlies or even biweeklies!

/bum-like advertising
I think this is the same day as Alex's tourny.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
That match had no mindgames whatsoever lol. It was just straight up aggressive fighting. Messi, more f-smashes & fireballs please lol.

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
That was against my buddy that i play so often that it makes me cry i think it was about 3 hrs into that night of playing where you just can care anymore xD

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
kanye west is good man, da beat makes me wanna play smash and listen to it. its really good and i enjoy it. is there a download link?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I hate Kanye but the High Contrast mix is huge.

Unfortunately it's still a bootleg at the moment, which means it's not official, which means a release is impossible to determine.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Shouldnt be much of a problem being it doesnt bother anyone. Brawl has no analog controls so its not much of anything.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Zro you know to me I don't see why not unless you gain like some unfair advantage... I mean we have Classic, Nun chuck, and wiimote players...

Why not PS2 controller players.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
the modding rule is stupid and never checked. melee or brawl so you might as well mod away.
It's put in place as a standard really. It's not like anything can be auto configured to make you perform better in Melee or Brawl but in other fighters controller mods can help with certain commands, thus removing the margin of error that the average player that does it manually has to deal with it.

Quil

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone. I've been up at college but I'm coming back down on the 19th next week. I'll be home until the 17th of Jannuary. When's the next tournament in NYC gonna be?? It could be any tourney, not just these monthlies/bi-weeklies/whatever it is now. I just wanna get it on the action while I have the time.

Top Bottom