• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

R3N0

Smash Lord
Yeah, so ... I'm not gonna lie, I sorta had fun with sheik yesterday. I think I'm only saying this because the competition is so much fun. Brawl is starting to grow on me inch by inch, which is ****ing scary as hell. Not that I like it a LOT.. but its bothering me less and less. But the thing is, its so tough playing both. I know after playing brawl, going to the melee tv.. it was tough as hell -_-'.

anyway what I'm trying to say is.. I think I might be putting some more time into this "brawl" game after all.
The challenge of playing sheik vs top tier is pretty interesting.. and the fact that I got destroyed by diddy kong, is a bit of a irritation, which needs to be stopped.

I'll be back next week, I think I'm gonna g'head and try to make top 3, like more than ever.

bai.

R3N0

Smash Lord
holy ****, no lie, but all the sheik "Combo" vids out there of brawl suck balls. I think either me or ryoko have the best sheik atm =x

BUM163

Smash Lord
Soul Calibur 4. I Got It For The Xbox 360 N Ace Has It For The Ps3..... This Game Is Great

Jtails

Smash Lord
extra shouts lol sorry guys i was mad sleepy last night. (2-3 pages back for my first shouts if you care lol)

Hax - nice Falcon dittos! that wiis value went up to like 5k. cause of the double epic knee of doom. hax combo!! haxfield! "you wont win this one!"

Vans - nice random friendlies always a pleasure.

Kwis - glad i found someone in my direct area! maybe we can go to w2z together? that train ride is beast!
ill keep you posted on teaming tho.

Johyea - nice talks about 3rd strike and other fighting games. check out lamp and naruto!! no one ferkin listens to that.

Dark Peach - good seeing you there, no friendlies tho -.- and seriously all the haters need to stop. but keep doing what you do ma dude! thats how you know your doing something right!

Rek - my doubles partner, even though you walked out on our match for no reason I still had fun.

Blackanese - yo wheres my dollar son! wheres my dollar!!!!

Silvin - your Ike is awesome! your mindgames are serious! I think we should deff have more friendlies next time. and talk about some stuff.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
dam i wanna play sc4 but i only got a wii :(

oh well, hey im glad everyone loved my master piece that i brought, hopefully i can do more with different communities like sf4, halo3, gears of war, etc.

hey bum next week wanna team?

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
dam i wanna play sc4 but i only got a wii :(

oh well, hey im glad everyone loved my master piece that i brought, hopefully i can do more with different communities like sf4, halo3, gears of war, etc.

hey bum next week wanna team?

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
After thinking for a while I've realized I have no reason for quitting. I apologize for being so emo.

I just need to start training again.

See everyone next week.
I can empathize with you on that. I also felt like suspending my attendance from weeklies after my poor performance yesterday. We all just need a little training and move on.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
After thinking for a while I've realized I have no reason for quitting. I apologize for being so emo.

See everyone next week.
I can empathize with you on that. I also felt like suspending my attendance from weeklies after my poor performance yesterday. We all just need a little training and move on.
Hey..man the cluck up.

I lost to a handful of schmoes that I have no business on this earth losing to, but it happens and all you gotta say is..

Man the cluck up.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383

See everyone next week.
* Buys Ron Bubble Tea *

weekly was fun as usual, however i was kinda sad cow mode because the crew battle did not happen. I wanted to see NY go tooth and nail against em and well... it did'nt happen...

BUM163

Smash Lord
Soul Calibur 4 All Day. This Game Is Beast. I Kid U Not It May Not Have O.d Combos, But The Game Is For The Smarts. It Reminds Me Of Soul Edge N Soul Calibur 2 Put 2gether

Cia

das kwl
Bum - the game does have insane combos. ivy has a stunner combo that does bet. 40 - 45% health (REALLY, IT'S ALMOST HALF OF YOUR BAR)

and not only that, but the lead of hit comes out in about 8-10 frames I believe (that's about as fast as ganon's A button attack in melee)

so it punishes attack lag, and *****.. it already reminds me of soul calibur 3. I can't wait til someone discovers VC bwahahahahaaa

BUM163

Smash Lord
rock has a 4 hit stun combo, but u can shake out the stuns in this game. combos are in 4 sure and are sexy. everyone has at least 3 new moves in the game. clones were de cloned in sc3, but now it's almost non existant cept the manga characters i believe and amy. the game is great, anyone wants to train is more than welcome here on my big tv.

Hax

Smash Champion
yo ron, why were you gonna quit in the 1st place? you got g@yed?

get at me and reno for reppin the low tiers lol. we should team one day. falcon and shiek just like in melee..... not really lol.

but yea brawl is growing on me. idk if it's the game, or how much competition there is for it.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
C'mon step it up!

On a side note, I'm too broke to go to this week's weekly... Seriously, you should make it $15 for both events (10 for singles, 10 per team for doubles). But hey, that's just my wallet johning. xD

Mop?

Smash Rookie
awesome weekly was awesome as always :3 I was a bit meh since I didnt get to participate this time but soon enough Yoshi will come back and scarier than ever lol anyways as always its fun seeing everyone ...looking at you Blacaknese lol calling us perverts we dont take kindly to that talk...D1 I hate your Falco lol Ill get revenge ! Cris thanks for the set that was mad intense yours were too Mus =p ~ oh yea Mus and Lyndon you two liiieee..SORRY LEO ABOUT FALCO.....IT WAS ACEMARTH!! sorry marthy =p Jayo ~ always a pleasure you need to learn 2 spanish as do Brian and Daphny lol sorry Im picking on your three....okay shoutouts to everyone ya know who ya ~ now on to serious question

Bum I want to know for training grounds are we allowed to bring other setups and if so Im thinking maybe a Guilty Gear Accent Core setup ...I just wanna know if its okay and if so OH D1 YOU OWE ME A MATCH!! LOL

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
good **** hax, coming in randomly and getting 3rd.
congrats NL and bum.

uhh i believe me and jman got 7th? not sure though..

hax and reno- glad you guys are starting to like playing brawl tourneys. even if you dislike it tourney play is still too fun lol.

hax looked like he was having mad fun while playing against jman lmao. that was a great vset.. lol at mk randomly walking into a mine.. **** lol

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Yeah, you can bring your own setup to TG. The day doesn't have to be just Brawl and Melee all day lol

I wouldn't mind playing that game. Gotta show them my Baiken skills :p

Top Bottom